B O A (보아) * Official Thread

Guest jnnfr

Guest astarael

Alright, thanks for clarifying. We'll just have to see what the plans are for her concert tour.

I'm so looking forward to her new album! It was an awesome idea to film new PVs for it; can't wait to see those. :] It must be why she's so busy and hasn't really been making appearances.

I didn't know she was doing a CF for this, and I guess neither did a lot of the BoA fans. Hite Beer commercial. hahah, anyway, she was adorable when she took a drink of the beer! <333

Hite CF

http://dory.mncast.com/mncHMovie.swf?movie...9&skinNum=1

CREDITS: 우리보아, 내사람 @bestiz BoAworld

• Replies 31.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks Astarael for that link that CF is cute in

a funnie way me first time seeing BoA drink on

a CF anyways i hope as well that this single

"Be with you" gets a high rating im so going to

get it i love the track name so cute and the picture

of the single its the best so fair from all 4 singles

BoA release from Sweet Impact, Love Letter,

Lose your Mind, Be with You i got to say BWY is

going to be the BEST!! i love ballads

:D

I watched the cf thingy and it was nice to see boa speak korean again..i think that she isnt as shy when she speaks her own language

when i watch her japanese shows etc..she seems really timid..not as loud....

anyways..about the cf..omg it was so funny with her expression at the end!!!

btw is that the actual cf..cos it looked like a behind the scenes thingy

When i said "Dates are FAKE", I was of course talking about the Concert dates. This is all fake, SOUL member didn't get anything.

BoALoveS

I am a SOUL member myself and the concert dates astarael put up here are real.

This is what SOUL emailed to the members, same thing as what astarael posted up, and it is page 2 of the FC content :

http://fc.avex.jp/boa/event/tour2008/pc/02.html

Page 1 is what was in SOUL's email : http://fc.avex.jp/boa/event/tour2008/pc/index.html

Yeah, 17 shows in TOUR 2008!! Too bad I can't go.

----------

Everybody who updated us with precious info and translations and pictures, I am really grateful. Thank you to all of you. m(_ _)m

My, I have a lot to catch up here including our dear Sue Jin becoming a Moderator, congratulations!!!!!! :blush: :D

The X'mas card from BoA (for her X'mas live audience) ... snapshot taken by me.

Maybe a little larger than what have been shared here. *I don't know*

10616561d10ea9edc029aafe01abdfe4ee0aaf7.jpg

Guest hanjin90

thanx for the link Mae, the CF was so funny at the end, her facial expression is priceless, it's really funny & cute at the same time,i wonder what she said before drinking. This is new CF rite?? her hairstyle is the same as LYM period

that's a lovely card, thanx for sharing Duffle, i wish i could go to her concert once in my lifetime T>T

i think someone in bjj did post something about this ad before last year.. can't really remember well

ya.. if she's drinking tea, i might have tot this was during id peace b era.. she looks so young here!!! not to say that she's old of course.. haha

ya the ad is so natural..the end of the ad where the ppl laugh..it looks kinda like ng scene..haha...

Guest atlantis-x

thanks for the cf link astarael!

boa's image in this cf reminds me of her valenti days. maybe it's the camera angle or something but she does look like she put on a little weight and her eyes seem smaller and distinctly single eyelid. haha. i wonder what's the concept of that cf since it looks pretty random with the talking/chuggingbackground laughter. but dang. if she had a lot of ngs wont that mean that she had to drink like a lot just for that few seconds shown in the cf. maybe she can do a soju cf or something. but she's really grown up now. moving from doing milk cfs to doing beer cfs. haha.

and some caps from her small appearance on music fighter last night(as her prerecorded interview was aired). (: her hair is getting so thick and long now! though it's kind of weird seeing her with straight hair one moment and then very wavy hair the next. haha. seems like she just cant stick to one hairstyle for long.

vlcsnap-191874.png

vlcsnap-191941.png

vlcsnap-192091.png

vlcsnap-192228.png

vlcsnap-192381.png

vlcsnap-192091-1.png

vlcsnap-192553.png

vlcsnap-192872.png

vlcsnap-193451.png

credits to me (atlantis-x)

ZOMG! 8 PV's in this album. This is going to be great. It feels like a special goodbye album for Japan. [Not saying she will say goodbye.] Though this album should have a collab too so BoA could get more recognized for this album. Preferably DBSK!

AND MY GOD! almost 50 dollars if I want to get the Limited Edition "The Face" album, but I might just use all my coupons on that other place.

Thanks for sharing all these new stuff. So many new things coming out for BoA.

1] Be With You Single [Releases Feb. 19]

2] Random Special BoA DVD- Unknown for now [Releases Feb. 21]

3] "THE FACE" 6th Album [Releases Feb. 26]

4] Girls on Top and My Name for Japan [Releases March 25]

5] BoA's 6th Tour

Guest miracle;

whoa it has been a long time since i last posted in this thread ^^;

8 pvs, that's super awesome. but i hope the price wont be too high though...im currently really broke BUT i'll definitely get that album! OMGGG TWO BALLADS IN A SINGLE!! i love boa's ballads<3! i dont get why people are complaining smile again is too bland and typical ): i find the melody is really soothing and just beautiful. bwy sounds like an awesome ballad from the preview of the movie! can't wait for it (:

now, i finally found the reason why boa is complaining about her career. she filmed FOUR pvs secretly! no wonder shes so tired T_T;. avex is definitely overworking her ! %^&*( it's sad how she doesnt enjoy her work as much as she used to anymore. i really want to write to her and cheer her up. IF NOT, i'm gonna call her, if thats possible hehe.

LET'S SUPPORT BOA BY BUYING HER ALBUM! thats the least we can do (:

Guest atlantis-x

ok err. i think before i continue this. i need to apologise to everyone first.

i was just at 8dimentions just now and then i saw this on the page where they do the updates on boa's 6th album. it's the tentative dvd track list that they have complied which may or may not be real.

DVD TRACK LIST(暂定收录曲)

DISC-1 :

1. Sweet Impact vedio clip

2. LOVE LETTER vedio clip

3. LOSE YOUR MIND vedio clip

4. be with you. vedio clip

(5. 新曲 vedio clip )

DISC-2:

1. BoA THE LIVE "X' mas 2007" 选择收录片段8~10曲

2. BoA ARENA TOUR 2007~Made In Twenty(20)~影象片段

3. LIVE DVD『m-flo TOUR 2007 COSMICOLOR』映像片段

4. 『BoA TV -THE FACE of BoA』SPECIAL影像

credits to 8dimentions.

so yeah. err. i know i mentioned in my previous previous post that there will be 4 new pvs for this album but now that i look at this. and also relook at the thing on the avex site. i realised that i might have interpreted the words wrongly.

the news posted by avex can either meant what i said about the album having 4 new pvs(in additions to the preexisting ones). or it can mean that there will be only 4 pvs in total with a new one in it or something. but either way. they do not corespond with the track list given by 8dimentions. so i m really not too sure about it now.

i m really very sorry if i got a lot of you excited about the 4 new pvs thing. but i think i need to clarify this now just in case the dvd isnt like what i said and it turns out to be a disappointment for everyone.

Guest BoALoveS

BoALoveS

I am a SOUL member myself and the concert dates astarael put up here are real.

This is what SOUL emailed to the members, same thing as what astarael posted up, and it is page 2 of the FC content :

http://fc.avex.jp/boa/event/tour2008/pc/02.html

Page 1 is what was in SOUL's email : http://fc.avex.jp/boa/event/tour2008/pc/index.html

Yeah, 17 shows in TOUR 2008!! Too bad I can't go.

Oh ok, thanks ! It's strange cause two members of SOUL said they have got nothing. That's why I was pretty sure dates were fake. But now that you show me the page, I believe you haha. Thanks you again ;)

Guest kyo_jieming2000

@atlantis-x-Its okay..I am still getting the album no matter its 4 or 8 PVs..Seems like its the normal thing going on in the album with 4 from singles and 1 new one..

Guest BoALoveS

haha, I already go the Limited Edition pre-order.

Now I'm officially broke..well, I always was. :sweatingbullets:

Don't worry, I'm sure it worth it !!!

With 8PV, 16 Lives Videos, and 16 songs, it worth it a lot !

Guest hyeminnie

I didn't know she was doing a CF for this, and I guess neither did a lot of the BoA fans. Hite Beer commercial. hahah, anyway, she was adorable when she took a drink of the beer! <333

Hite CF

http://dory.mncast.com/mncHMovie.swf?movie...9&skinNum=1

CREDITS: 우리보아, 내사람 @bestiz BoAworld

i love how she made this face then looked okay~ so cute~

but i wish she wouldn't endorse beer, ya know?

Archived