B O A (보아) * Official Thread

Guest jnnfr

Guest Eddie Z

She is even singing in English. All she needs is some good high profile spots on one of America's popular night shows or a special intro on Nightline(ABC-TV) to kick off a world wide concert. GO Kwon BoA!

• Replies 31.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest splendidlure

11986282432476130ko1.jpg

hehe. i found a funny capture of boa on boa world @ bestiz. haha. she looks like she's pissed off. prolly performing girls on top.

news: boajjang is back up xD

Guest kyo_jieming2000

They're doing the same as when Every Heart single was released (by the same time of LISTEN TO MY HEART album), and it was used as promotion song for that album (since BoA don't promote her albums in TV shows with an album track/PV). So they're releasing this to boost her album sales mainly, the single will be powered only by the movie tie-up...

Good Explanation!!! :D

I was wondering whether how this plan of releasing two CDs at the same time could works..

U convinced me to believe that ,maybe this can actually increase sales.. :D

news: boajjang is back up xD

Thats really good news!!! :blush:

I nearly missed your small notice there..

Thanks really for informing!!

Guest atlantis-x

boa is performing on the 30th for 第49回 日本レコード大赏 ノミネート!(: (49th japanese major records show?)

【金赏】

「爱のうた」幸田来未

「金沢の雨」川中美幸

「きよしのソーラン节」氷川きよし

「Jewelry day」绚香

「蕾」コブクロ

「时の描片 ~トキノカケラ~」EXILE

「PEACH」大冢 爱

「ひとり萨摩路」水森かおり

「LOVE IS THE GREATEST THING」w-inds.

「LOVE LETTER」BoA

credits to 8dimentions and hmeng_boa@baidu

performing love letter again! i wonder what will she perform in the NHK kokhaku on new year. she has been doing dance tracks all these year so it should be either sweet impact or lose your mind i guess.

and some more pictures from the b.b simons show. i hope they havent been posted yet.i like how boa can look all smiley one moment and then full of attitude the next moment. just so charismatic on stage.(:

bc1848542cbcd35a564e00dc.jpg

ce339a504660db6c853524df.jpg

1a294e4a9e05482d09f7efdf.jpg

2448faf25a869d1db07ec5d5.jpg

312808f751c9962c720eecd1.jpg

15dbf603232eaee208fa93df.jpg

12330dd77f8799d3a144dfda.jpg

75037af4a2756cd7f2d385da.jpg

21459358f8aabdd09c8204d8.jpg

2b6b35a87f7a83bfcb130cda.jpg

b4c5c2fdac9a9c4bd6887dd6.jpg

3d9bf703f92ea7793912bbd9.jpg

c04e42a901b8c1f21e17a2dc.jpg

c412eac436db4da78226acdc.jpg

bf9ed043dddddf1d73f05dcb.jpg

519c58ee85fa5bf5b2fb95d5.jpg

1a294e4a9e3d482d09f7efd7.jpg

e020d5075361e8c37b8947d0.jpg

ae38c995bedaa345d1135ed6.jpg

d3044afb8c76a56a034f56d0.jpg

4e0a203fba9275e254e723d1.jpg

dee78b13ccbb6cdef7039ed2.jpg

f6c038dbe9625c68d0164edc.jpg

credits as tagged, bestiz, hmeng_boa@baidu

and as for her album and single being released on the same day. i think the single sales will be affected somehow. but at least she can promote her album and single at the same time. though wont the 'be with you' album be released as part of an ost album too?

anyway these are the singers who are releasing their albums on the 20/2 next year. the same day as boa.

2/20

BoA(+DVD/3种)

the brilliant green(Best)

シド(+DVD/3种)

SHAKALABBITS(Best)

OLIVIA(ミニ/+DVD)

LISA(+DVD)

太阳族

credits to hmeng_boa@baidu.

hmmm there are 2 compilation albums being released so i think that may be some competition? i never heard of anyone else other than olivia and the brilliant green. haha. so i dont know how popular they are in comparison to boa.but i m still looking forward to the album! (:

Can somebody please help me find the page where I can download

M-flo and Boa's The Love Bug live performance?!

It's in this thread. I can't remember which page it was though.

It's in someobody's clubbox.

Boa was wearing khaki shorts and her hair had some

cornrows and it's, like, bushy and frizzy in the back.

Hahaha. I can't explain it.

But if somebody could help me.

I'd appreciate it.

Guest jessiep

^^I don't know which page that vid clubbox link was posted on, but you can watch it on Veoh.com (better quality than the youtube version).

Thanks for posting more pix of BoA at BB Simon show, Atlantis-X. Those are good shots of BoA. This girl is downright gorgeous. I like how she added in the emotion though she lipsynched (i.e. squinting nose).

ahh thanks for the pics atlantis-x and that 1 'pissed off look' of hers, SwTaZnLayDee haha..

got a bit of weird feeling at this pic.. she kinda reminds me of those cartoon or comic with the eye shape

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a143/atl...7793912bbd9.jpg

btw i can't remember..but which girl of snsd said that she shares the same apartment/house BoA in japan at one time? or was it csjh girls?

and 1 spam...

Q: Why did Santa take off his clothes while writing exams?

A: Cos it was written in the paper "Answer in brief"

:lol:

And 2 other lame 2008 greetings:

1: Mr Chung & family will visit me. I'll ask them to visit u too!

His family members are:

Chung Ma Piu

Chung Tai Choi

Chung 4D.

They'll be there to wish u Good Luck on 2008.

Don't worry! 1 of the members will not visit you for the whole year.

Chung Saman is out of town this year.

2: Hohoho: Jingle pau jingle pau jingle cha siew pau..

Lin yoong pau, tau sa pao, siew mai loh mai kai hey!! <_<

Haha Happy 2008

Guest xiao_yun87

^ lol.. i don't think there'll be many that understand the lame greetings =) hahaha =) but i did

Sooyoung (SNSD) said she shared her apartment with BoA and Sunday (CSJH) =)

Guest eluphant

At first, I was like. Who's BoA? The snake? >.>

My cousin was a huge fan of hers. Soon, i listened to some of her songs and got obsessed with BoA.

I learned her dances, sang her songs, put her picture in my profile. My friends got so annoyed with me. HAHA~

BoA is truly the most hardworking singer. She has been in the music industry for about 15 years.

lols.

I wouldn't be surprised if she were to get old and get wrinkles, and people would still love her. Probably make her go on stage and sing her old songs and sound like a frog. harhar.

*weird fantasy in mind*

Guest astarael

Thank you for sharing, atlantis-x! I wish they'd air the performances; she always puts on a good show.

I hope she'll perform LYM at NHK Kouhaku, I like it more than Sweet Impact even though I like the whole concept of SI better.

Anyway, Jang Geun Suk mentions BoA on "Come to Play" (놀러와), about the time when they did the Ting CFs together. I'm glad he mentioned her, I thought for a while that he had forgotten her which would've been lame.

http://kr.img.blog.yahoo.com/ybi/1/comm/ya...74vDHdS0lqi4po-

http://kr.img.blog.yahoo.com/ybi/1/comm/ya...74vDHfgZmC4n5A-

SNSD girls sing BoA's "Love Letter"? The video won't load for me so I don't know, but maybe it'll work for some of you.

http://flvs.daum.net/flvPlayer.swf?vid=cKIxwfTLIeg$

Credits: bestiz for all videos

12/24 Oricon Style

119875397436997500.jpg

119875397454210500.jpg

119875403134540400.jpg

Credits: BoAjjang + boanjel

Guest hyeminnie

^ they need to do something with BoA's hair. like cut it or something. she had that kinda hairstyle back in 2005 with dakishimeru.

Anyway, Jang Geun Suk mentions BoA on "Come to Play" (놀러와), about the time when they did the Ting CFs together. I'm glad he mentioned her, I thought for a while that he had forgotten her which would've been lame.

http://kr.img.blog.yahoo.com/ybi/1/comm/ya...74vDHdS0lqi4po-

http://kr.img.blog.yahoo.com/ybi/1/comm/ya...74vDHfgZmC4n5A-

SNSD girls sing BoA's "Love Letter"? The video won't load for me so I don't know, but maybe it'll work for some of you.

http://flvs.daum.net/flvPlayer.swf?vid=cKIxwfTLIeg$

Credits: bestiz for all videos

that was JGS with her in the CF? totally forgot, but glad he didn't. who could forget they did a CF with BoA? XD

edit: just watched it and it's really funny.

this was like 4 years ago..

someone asked JGS 'Didn't you record a CF with BoA?'

he's like 'Yeah, i did.'

they were talking and the guy asked 'How is BoA?'

and JGS said 'Oh, BoA nuna?' (BoA older sister)

he replied 'How old are you that you're calling BoA nuna?' XD

i really wish snsd would stop singing BoA's songs. not that i hate them or anything, just don't want them singing her songs... nvm. they're just lipsynching to the track... but why are they playing her japanese song? oh, well.

V i just hate when other people sing BoA's songs.

astarael thanks for those scans and those clips ^^

Celebrities in Korea think of BoA so highly... lol it makes me laugh when they make a big deal about meeting her, or being close to her.

What's so bad about SNSD liking BoA and singing her songs? They're fans like us too, and I know a lot of BoA fans in Korea think they're cute for liking BoA so much..

Guest Joshorty

There is a reason to get the single if you want to get the B-side to it, which isn't included in the album. I'm gonna have to hear it off iTunes first before thinking of buying it. It will be the CD version I'll be getting of course :D since I'll be getting the album with DVD..but I have to decide if I'm gonna get the edition which comes with the live footage of her recent Christmas concert...

OMG.. im so mad cause... my car cdplayer is broken. -__- and BoA's MIT cd is in there T______T i don't think it will be able come out in one piece.. cause our cd player is smaller than other cars? or something... so they will prob have to break the cds to take it out T__T..

im so mad... =X..... fudge. -__-... my mom thought the cd was worth like a lot... like $40-100 cause i was soo upset! LOL.. so she said she would buy me a new one cause she felt sorry for me puhahaha XD. i hope she does though...>O<;;

Ahhh that's why always make a back up copy of your CDs ugh that's like the worse that can ever happen :crazy: I'd go mad and nuts, too, considering it's an import also.

Well nice of your mom anyway :)

Archived