B O A (보아) * Official Thread

Guest jnnfr

• Replies 31.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest astarael

Danzo, I actually try to post regularly at BJJ, but there are already a lot of established members who share files there. All I can really share are opinions, random thoughts, and maybe photos. On Soompi, at least I can help show support for BoA because not too many people post here regularly. :]

It's really cute to see her with her brother. She seems like a little girl standing there, looking up at him and fixing his hair(?).

They probably take such good care of her, and honestly, this is one of the few times I've ever seen him smile.

B.B. Simon Launching Show - Girls On Top fancam

http://play.tagstory.com/player/TS00@V000136745

I can usually recognize some of her dancers, the ones who've been around for a while, but these days, most of them seem to be new. :x

Guest suejinners

so boajjang is down?? =(...

hello everyone.. ive been trying to get my last minute christmas shopping done o__o;;; its crazy everywhere...

she looks BEAUTIFUL<3 i forgot about this event!

i usually don't like leopard print but she looks great in it!!!! the outfit is club appropriate lol XD

did u notice her bb simon bling? the belt and necklaces??

they both have their father's high nose. he kinda looks like kim jong kook & cha tae hyun lol

the older bro is in the army still right?? too bad he wasn't there..

MOREPICS

2007122310344711381hh0.jpg

2007122310362911371yy6.jpg

2007122310390111391wl7.jpg

2007122305441810021fn1.jpg

20071223020900955820204vm7.jpg

20071223021300958820214st8.jpg

^ Actually thats good :)

Keep on posting! I can't believe how few pages this thread has. :tears:

Time to rack up more posts here lol. Its just hard to post at too many places trying to balance time in life.

I figured this would be fancam only because small staged events like this aren't broadcast, just like that Do the Motion Fasio one.

There could be just a news report thats all.

thanks a lot for all those pics!!!!

wow she looks a bit diff in this one.. couldn't recognze her if it was not posted here..haha

http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc145/d...82_025406_0.jpg

phew.. i tot i was the only having the same prob.....

i'm a litle bit confused about her 2 female dancers..

i mean they look kinda alike except one has a short hair and another has long hair(micky ex)

i wonder which one is actually the one that is really her GOT dancer...

Guest hanjin90

thanx for all da pics update <3 she did look great with tat dress though i dun like tat kind of outfit lol but everything just looks great on her, i really want her belt, it looks so cool, it's nice to see her with her older bro. thanx for the info 'bout BoA's family Mae it's good to know tat the other one is piano teacher for SM trainees

i'm so busy these days T.T Finals are starting next week, tat's weird i dun have Xmas break at here but after finals i'll have New Year break lol so pls count me in if u guys start the project ^ my finals will end next Friday. According to those pics, i think she performed GOT, My name, No.1 (?)

new cm? she looks so gorgeous and a new card size phone this

time its kind of goldish that can be a mirror to look at ::giggles::

anyways thank you for sharing this pictures and love her hair style

its still the "Love Letter" hair style

Agreed.. :blink:

I won't know its BoA if tv times only got this picture and no description..

The shooting angle is kinda weird..haha :lol:

true.. and if i didn't see that LYM performance.. i wouldn't even believe the article..haha

it looks weird and makes her look old...

Archived