B O A (보아) * Official Thread

Guest jnnfr

Guest astarael

I've seen a couple fanmade CDs floating around, and I thought it was pretty weird that this one only had Junsu on it with plain font, not to mention they're already images we've seen. >_> So I'm passing it off as fanmade only because I'm hoping for a better cover and booklet, with new photos. If it's real, then I think they could've done a better job with the font at least.

Yeah, on the poster, Event Giveaway: 10 - AnyBand DVD. So I think there's still a chance that they'll sell the DVDs, and I'm keeping my fingers crossed, haha. It kind of makes sense actually, that they might not release a CD; so far we know of only three recorded songs, and two of them have already been released online. Also, that photo of the CD, I found it on a staff person's blog; the entry it was posted under didn't really mention anything about the CD itself, so I assumed it was a promotional CD. :\ So we'll just have to wait and see, just a couple more weeks at least until the concert.

And I saw the photos of BoA in the studio with the other SM girls. :] She looks really cute, especially with that casual oufit, like a little kid.

• Replies 31.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Dirtycash23

Newbie^-^hey guys I've been introducing myself throughout

alot of threads but I definently had to come to this one I am a

huge fan of BOA....plus she's the first KPOP artist I ever

listened too and she's and angel.....*D I love her style and music

especially loveletter even though it wasn't as catchy as

her older songs I still like it Every heart and Brand new beat

she looks soooo kawaii in that music video Rock with you,

Girls on Top and My prayer which was really touching*tear*

anyway I hope to rant and Rave with you guys.....=)

PS: can't wait to see her perform Talk,Love and Play

at the anyband concert

Guest hanjin90

CREDITS: PEANUTS @ unspeakable

boa01tw6pw2.jpg

boa02ot9jf3.jpg

boa03yt9uz8.jpg

boa04mu4kx5.jpg

boa05ar2kq8.jpg

CREDITS: PEANUTS @ unspeakable

a possible Winter Album? she was there with CSJH & Park Hee Bon

i think they were recording for Winter Album, and if it's true i'm really happy tat she's back to Korea to record with the others

Guest splendidlure

haha. i hope so toos.

i wonder if it's gonna be all girls ;D girl power. lols.

i like what boa is wearing. tomboy-ish x]

since smtown is so big now, i think they're trying to organize this album so it's not so crowded.

Guest suejinners

lovee<3 those pictures

i love her hair. her outfit makes her cuteXD. itlooks comfortable as well.

sm winter album? thats what im thinking as well.

OKOK i just looked it up on naver, and the XIAH CD is NOT OFFICIAL.

it's fan made by the 샤퐈s. (xiah fans)

NOTNOTNOT official. :)

found it on this page: http://blog.naver.com/chimera90?Redirect=L...;logNo=44008100

the title says specifically "샤퐈분이 만든 애니밴드 CD 자켓 ver. 준수" (junsu ver. anyband CD made my xiah fans)

Guest suejinners

^ thanks for lookin it up

---------

Dirtycash23 - welcome!!! nice to see new faces poppin in ^___^

--------

remember that comic book that was turned into a movie about a ballerina (subaru)

and there was speculation about it being boa?????

(& scaring the crap out of me XD..)

Go Ah ra has recieved the role for it.

PHEW~~~~~~

BoA's acting career can be put on hold. the response of Anyband should make them think of speeding up the process of a korean album release?

i think there isn't a huge huge crazy hype will come for Anyband when the concert happens... so im really anticipating that.

Guest Joshorty

LOL dry go figure...now that that's mentioned, looking at the CD skin kinda told me it wasn't real but then again I've seen some CDs doing this style of skiining and packaging.

*sigh* looks like it's a digital single period...

ANYBAND - ANYCALL - TALK PLAY LOVE - PROMISE YOU - KURAUDO - RINGTONES

I took a few minutes out to edit some ringtones using the choruses of TPL ~ and ~Promise You

Adobe Audtion + Wavelab Lite

Share with friends! Call each other and recognize each other using BoA's angelic voice!

Didn't see it anywhere yet! So I decided to make it

2 clips Inside, 3 different Formats

SHAREBEE links:

DOWNLOAD<-----

-Please credit danzo @ soompi /Kuraudo@boajjang if using on other forum

^ Thanks for those links ^^

Thanks Hanjin90 for those pictures. I love her long hair! She looks so pretty haha

Thank you Boricha for telling us about the fake CD..

And finally, thank you Suejinners for the info about Ah Ra getting the role.

I'm seeing a lot of new people here thanks to Anyband ^^

Guest jessiep

Thanks for the ringtone, Kuraudo!

Yay, there will be a SM Town Winter album. I hope they will have new songs instead of remakes, which will be more likely to be done. However, I hope BoA will have more screentime in the MV since she's back in Korea now. BoA is very cute in that outfit.

Also, I hope that SM Ent will pump out BoA's 6th album soon. Can they see/read people's high anticipation of her album?

Guest V-ni@star

thanks for the ring tones...

btw i do hope ara receive the role not BoA

becos i want to see her korean album....

but anyband things is so great for this year

Guest astarael

Dirtycash23, welcome to the thread! :]

bORicha., thanks for confirming. I didn't even know who "샤퐈" was when I read that part, haha.

Danzo! Thank you for sharing! I was seriously going to try making my own somehow, but you saved the day. It's going to be AnyBand everywhere for me.

I have to say again that BoA looks adorable. xD Everyone else is wearing skirts or dresses with heels, and she's wearing jeans and sneakers.

If they do decide to split up the SM Towners for this year's winter album, I think it might be better. I remember saying that it's getting to be pointless for BoA to even participate, other than the fact that she is part of the SM family, hence she should be in the SM Town album. With all the artists in SM, none of them really get much of a part in the group song anymore, and thinking about the 5 seconds she got in the last MV makes me frustrated. I think they need to find a better way of doing these albums, somehow. Oh, not to mention that it looks like they'll be indoors again, probably due to everyone's busy schedules; I really miss the days when they were able to go snowboarding and skiing for these things.

I definitely hope BoA puts her acting career on hold for a while. I was just thinking the other day that she's already getting to do some acting now with the Anycall CFs plus we get new music, so this works out much better.

Guest Joshorty

We can't say that BoA's back in Korea completely since she will be releasing her 24th (I believe) Japanese single LOSE YOUR MIND. Unless the Winter SMTOWN activities are taken care of before activities for LOSE YOUR MIND single in Japan starts, then yes SM PLEASE quickly record BoA with the other SMs immediately XD I'm kidna tired of not only realizing late that BoA is never with them in the first place but the fact she is never with them!

Take Snow Dream for example..or Hello! Summer! (2003). She was never actually there. Same goes for the awesome My Angel My Light in Winter 2002.

Guest atlantis-x

thanks for the pictures hanjin90! i like how down to earth she looked in those pictures with her casual outfit. i think in one of the blog entry that she posted about her australia trip, she was wearing something similar to that.with that shawl thing worn as a kind of skirt? it should be for the SM winter album right? since all of the other female sm singers are also in winter clothes. anyway. if it's really the sm album. i hope boa can get a bigger role. she wasnt around for snow dream last year and this year's summer album she did not exactly have a big part (the mere few seconds in the mv is bleh). it seems like as the years go by, she is never around. not like before 2003 she was still around to sing with the rest of the sm town.

it does seem like she is really busy. with all the recordings and stuff and the much awaited anyband concert coming up on the 27th. i wonder how she is going to squeeze in time for her 'lose your mind' single actually. since there will be new choreography and the mv to shoot. unless avex had already done everything. boa is really going to be really busy.

anyway. a short news article i got from baidu.

◆News◆『07.11.08』日本人爱的韩流明星 宝儿当选第一

最近,有不少韩国明星在日本积极展开活动,并深受日本粉丝的喜爱。那么,日本人最喜欢的韩流明星究竟会是谁呢?

韩国国际交流财团针对访问韩国的日本留学生展开的调查显示,日本人最喜欢的韩国明星是歌手宝儿,元斌名列第二。

除此之外,日本学生还将票投给了东方神起、神话、裴勇俊、Super Junior和尹孙河等明星(或组合)。

credits to 闪舞精灵の丫头 @ baidu

translation:

BoA tops the list for most favourite Hallyu Artiste of Japanese.

Recently, there have been many Korean artistes who have been actively doing promotions in Japan and they have all received the support of the Japanese audience there. So, out of all the Korean Hallyu stars, who is their favourite?

In a study conducted by the Korean International Exchange Group (?) which targets Japanese students who are currently studying aboard in Korea, Singer BoA tops the chart as their most favorite Hallyu artiste. Coming in second is Won Bin.

Other stars that made it to the chart are Dong Bang Shin Ki, Shinhwa, Bae Young Jun, Super Junior.

err someone else made the list too but i dont know who that person is. haha. is there someone called In Soo Hee or something like that?

seriously. so many polls around recently about hallyu stars and boa seems to be either topping the charts or at least be in the top few of them.

Guest V-ni@star

i think there is so many polls about hallyu star becos it is close to the end of 2007

people want to know who is the best this year...

i think Boa deserve it, she work hard in Japan n she is popular in Japan.

Archived