B O A (보아) * Official Thread

Guest jnnfr

• Replies 31.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest astarael

Yeah, I hope you all post here more often. :] You're very welcome here.

And I appreciate the contributions that people have made. <33 I seriously check out all the video clips, opinions, etc that people share.

I just listened to these on Bestiz. Someone made vocal versions of the AnyBand songs, and even though you still hear a bit of the music, for the most part, it's just their voices. I think you really get the chance to hear how well they sound together; although, since the music is taken out, you don't hear Bora. :X I love the chorus in Promise You, and in TPL, you can really hear the layering of their voices; I didn't realize how much they did to these songs until now, lol, I'm hearing voices in the background that I didn't catch before.

And in regards to BoA's range, it's not the best, but she's improved so much over the years and I personally don't think it matters as much when her songs are just right for her, meaning she doesn't have to strain to get the notes.

Promise You (vocal version)

http://bestgm.saramin.co.kr/zboard/zboard....sc&no=83268 http://flvs.daum.net/flvPlayer.swf?vid=FwVZG7W0hd8$

TPL (vocal version)

http://bestgm.saramin.co.kr/zboard/zboard....sc&no=83266 http://flvs.daum.net/flvPlayer.swf?vid=Sq-v7ezcEig$

Guest jessiep

^^Thanks for posting the vocal versions, Astarael.

BoA's and Junsu's voices blend very well together.

I didn't know that Bora was also taking a part in singing any of these songs because I don't hear her voice at all (in the original version).

=( The videos changed? The Promise U link ended up being Diamond Heart's vocal version...and then TPL ended up being Beautiful Flowers.

BoA must be happy to hear that compliment about her voice. Not many people compliment her on her singing...usually it's just her dancing or her stage presence or her work ethic.

=((( I really want to hear the vocal versions.

Guest Joshorty

Hey guys this is from www.boajjang.com forums and check this out:

^ yea..there's a concert..

I didn't know there's an anyband cd..>< and the 3rd song is called DAYDREAM..

2458ee1ec49c9f134034174ke1.jpg

31f89c07a9b584c17a89474cr2.jpg

credits : junsoo baidubar

it's the anyband cd..

That's so cool and I want it...and then there's a DVD coming later according to the poster...

Guest astarael

Oh that's super awesome! I really hope they'll sell them online soon. Sometimes they keep the CDs and DVDs as limited edition stuff for members only or something, which would suck for us. I would seriously love to get my hands on a copy; I'd find some way to buy them. xD

And Wing, sorry about that. ._. It's weird how the videos just changed like that, but I went and found them again, haha.

TPL (vocal version)

http://flvs.daum.net/flvPlayer.swf?vid=Sq-v7ezcEig$

Promise You (vocal version)

http://flvs.daum.net/flvPlayer.swf?vid=FwVZG7W0hd8$

Guest Joshorty
Oh that's super awesome! I really hope they'll sell them online soon. Sometimes they keep the CDs and DVDs as limited edition stuff for members only or something, which would suck for us. I would seriously love to get my hands on a copy; I'd find some way to buy them. xD

Yeah I'm already dying for this. To watch this on my big screen would be sick awesome. And darn don't say that but I have a feeling you're right T_T (that perhaps only members can get these limited supplies...). Like I said on the poster, it mentioned a DVD but I don't know what it's exactly talking about. My hangul is VERY limited T_T

If there is a CD(and hopeuflly + a DVD) to this, then someone needs to find me the official site link for it ('cause I'm very busy though I can always go look for it) and send the info to YesAsia. This way, they can list their products online. Not to be pessimistic, I'm not really happy to just have the mp3s..it never feels right :wacko: , compared to getting it on CD and then importing it to mp3..it's just me but I have always prefered CDs anyway. Same goes for music videos on DVD.

And well what do you know, lol. The third track is called DAY DREAM :D And I was still wondering what it was after looking at that until now :D

Guest astarael

^ Thanks for sharing! That's a ferris wheel right? I wonder why it was flashing her name like that. xD

Yeah, for sure I'm keeping an eye on news about this. I saw the poster for the event, and I think they're giving a few copies away plus concert tickets. Wouldn't they be losing money if they had this CD produced but kept it solely for members only? I feel like they could definitely earn some big bucks selling it to non-members as well. I really only buy the CD if it's something I feel is special, lol, like with AnyBand. The chances of them recording even more songs seem pretty slim, so it's like I need to get it while I can.

Daydream looks like it'll be upbeat, just by reading the lyrics. I also read in the DBSK thread that Junsu composed it? :] The anticipation is mounting.

lol, I don't know what to believe anymore; fans are so good at making their own designs, this could easily be fanmade.

http://blog.naver.com/chimera90?Redirect=L...;logNo=43959298

Guest Joshorty

O snap really is that what it said on the poster? Limited copies to members would suck alright for us...

And darn yeah they would be losing a lot of money if they are only giving limited copies away..and looking at the music video - it must have been in a heavy budget, gathering so many people in Brazil to do that and with some of the CGI effects on the music video, and then comes the studio costs in recording the songs...a CD+DVD would make it more worth it for sure.

And I know what you mean..this is why singles I never buy no more 'cause then they eventually appear on the album, even if it means leaving out some of the other great songs from the single :( But this is like a special exception so I would buy it.

I checked out the link and aha those were where the pictures came from...they're all Xiah on the CD but I honestly don't know what to say if it's real or not...

Guest suejinners

whoa i really wonder if its real or fanmade

the font looks way too plain.. ..dull......

ive read around bestiz that some people were trying to make one but OMG if its real... O__O i want it..

3f6c139a1a7a0b554b25cabrd2.jpg

825e78c1b1d2c21be84cff9lj5.jpg

credits to 육구시타리아 at boaworld bestiz

Guest hanjin90

0__0 i think it's fanmade but it doesnt hurt me if they release a CD for Anyband

i feel something strange 'bout it T.T how could only Jun Su is on the CD

if they release a CD, then articles will come out very very soon

i think we should wait for more reliable sources

Guest xiao_yun87

^ im guessing they may release one for each singer... they'll earn loads if fans want it for collection... which they probably already are with the phones...

Guest suejinners

^ hmm i dont think they would release one for each singer. i mean it makes sense that they would make more money but i dunno it just don't think they would do that since they aren't a music based company.. its anycall samsung...cellphones.. lol..... especially when they already released the some songs online.

i think it might be fanmade seeing that its just xiah.... now that i think about it. lol

but i wouldn't mind a cd at allllll.

adding on the other 3 anycall songs wouldn't be bad either XD

Guest xiao_yun87

though it's a little late...

remember the post dana posted on her cy to wish boa happy birthday?

she actually wrote (something along this line)

'your present is... a performance of fantasy~ dancer in the rain and the invincible girls on top! '

*grins*... those two are cute =) lol...

Guest __`b4by

071108 YTN Star Today - Anyband Showcase [noding].avi

071108 YTN Star News - Anyband Showcase [noding].avi

2007.11.08 Mnet Wide News - Anyband Showcase Interview [ichigo].AVI

2007.11.07-AhaTV Korea - Anyband Showcase[AhaTV+ichigo].AVI

[MV] Anyband - Talk, Play, Love MV (640x480 vers) [ichigo].AVI

available in our clubbox

http://clubbox.co.kr/GodsoftheEast

Help make our clubbox gold!!

Guest Joshorty

These are from the DBSK thread....credits to these two:

Anyband DVD?

anybanddvd2zx0.png

credits: bestiz + diana© @ soompi

I also heard that there will be an Anyband DVD. Will it only be sold during the concert? I hope not... SM would be stupid to try and do that. That Anyband DVD would mean $$$ because of Junsu and BoA (:

Well technically, SM don't really own the rights but only with the artists I suppose since this is a collab project by Anycall...but nooo I want that DVD T_T

So far i haven't seen anywhere selling the Anyband cd, though i've seen pics of one but not sure what its is...maybe promotion cd for media

npe10c_meerong99.jpg

So are the singles for real ? or made up by a really good fan

Well now that one seems a bit out of question if it's real or not...that looks cool :( !

Archived