B O A (보아) * Official Thread

Guest jnnfr

• Replies 31.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Spazmatik

HOLYFUDGESTICKS.

So THIS is what BoA would look like if she was a rockstar.

Freaking hot!

Although we've seen BoA as I suppose, somewhat of a rockstar

during Rock With You, I think this is like WAY different.

Now, she's a SEXY ROCKSTAR.

OHGOD. I still can't believe my eyes.

Any minute now, my eyebrows will be stuck at the top of my forehead XD

Thanks for the pics guys!

Guest suejinners

HOTT HOTT HOTTTTTTTTT<3

shes smokin O__O

it seems like they are childhood friends in the storyline so they might get equal parts but its obvious that someone will stand out. XD

thats a bad pic of jin bora though.

im still kinda anxious about the song.. anyband? is it going to be rockish? i loved the other hiphopishtrendy beats of the other any songs.. i really hope they had park geun tae produce it

another pic

credits to

BEST BoA(B.O.S) at boaworld bestiz

boanyse5.jpg

i just went to the page and BoA's the first to pop out after that childhood pic thing! LOL sorry im being a weird fan here

http://www.anycall.com/event/anyband/event_main.jsp

they are even counting down at the site!! maybe they will reveal something everyday? cause i see things at the bottom'Day Control'

anybajj0.jpg

& they are actually having a concert on Nov27th! WHOA.

that means they have to have more than one song. o__O im just guessin XD

anybaayy0.jpg

^screencapped another XD

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i just lvoe her images in korea!!!

man this is killing me..with all the waiting...

can't wait to hear the soing and ad....

anyway i was just err... testing out my graphic skill..but sigh.. it's just turn out VERY BAD...

bad font..bad coloring.. bad graphic display...

boabanner.jpg

Guest hanjin90
HOTT HOTT HOTTTTTTTTT<3

shes smokin O__O

it seems like they are childhood friends in the storyline so they might get equal parts but its obvious that someone will stand out. XD

thats a bad pic of jin bora though.

im still kinda anxious about the song.. anyband? is it going to be rockish? i loved the other hiphopishtrendy beats of the other any songs.. i really hope they had park geun tae produce it

yeah! i like the other any songs too, but it seems they have more than 1 song

u cant hold a concert with just a song lol

i wonder if there is a song called "I promise u" cus i saw it at the bottom of the page

it's right beside ANYBAND button never mind, it's gone T.T

i think BoA is the main lead

anyway i was just err... testing out my graphic skill..but sigh.. it's just turn out VERY BAD...

bad font..bad coloring.. bad graphic display...

aww~~ it's not that bad ^

i like it <3 thanx! Bum

PICTUREEEEEEEES <3 Thanks to everyone who posted caps^^

I really hope they have more than one song...and more than one style :x...like one rock song, one hip hop...a ballad even. It'd be lovely if they became a real project group and released an album, lol. But I think I'm being a little greedy. I think they're gonna release a bit more each day...I'm sooo looking forward to tomorrow <3 I can't wait until the preview/press con whatever...and then a concert <333 Anycall is really going all out with this one.

And yes...we might be a little biased, but I think it's blatantly obvious who the main star is :x

*squeals* Someone make me a AnyBand banner, rofl.

Guest Wen Jing

A concert??? Ahhhh~~~~

Can't wait to see them performing together!!

Loving BoA's new look, sooo HOT and she looks sooo good!!!!!

Can't wait to hear the songs! Hope she sings a lot with Xiah oppa~~

Guest BoALoveS

Yeahh a concert on the 27th !!!!! But maybe we'll get the song and the cm sooner (is this word right ??? I'm not english...) ...

Hey Boy, Hey Girl's PV will be aired tonight !!! Thanks to AyuroShinja !

omg the pictures look soo good!! I love BoA's hairstyle!

OMG.. Concert????? WAHHHH!

AND THE HBHG PV IS GOING TO AIR TONIGHT??????

There's so much things going on... lol there's so many things to wait for :lol:

BTW what is that "TALK, PLAY, LOVE" thing on those explainations in the pictures? It says Tablo is the leader of "TALK, PLAY, LOVE"??

EDIT:

You guys, you guys are supposed to VOTE for who you want to be leader... if you go to this page and go to the bottom and click "vote": http://www.anycall.com/event/anyband/event_main.jsp

For some reason, nothing is happening for me when I click on "vote" but it should say something like "the results will be shown on Nov. 7th."

Guest xiao_yun87

a concert~! *squeals* eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeK! they have to have the whole thing recorded and screen it on tv! OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG~! i think im fainting! thanks for the pictures guys =) and hbhg pv is coming out tonight =) what an exciting night!!!!!!

when i first saw the pic.. i thought i saw pirates of the carribean -_- im weird

^cool =) i think it's a way for fans to be 'involved' with the anyband =) it's a great promotion idea... and they will reveal the leader that day? interesting.. i wonder if they had already made the decision actually... it'll be cool if boa's the leader =) she's a legend afterall *grins*

Guest nicolexr

Omg a concert? Seriously? The four of them?

I'm really curious on how it'll turn out and how it'll be like. It looks so hot and rocker-ish and a bit indie, it's almost as if they really look like they're in a real band. Gotta say, they all look pretty hot together. ^^

Guest hanjin90
You guys, you guys are supposed to VOTE for who you want to be leader... if you go to this page and go to the bottom and click "vote": http://www.anycall.com/event/anyband/event_main.jsp

For some reason, nothing is happening for me when I click on "vote" but it should say something like "the results will be shown on Nov. 7th."

they make it sound like a "REAL" band

i wonder if they r going to release an album for this "BAND" :P

I have the same prob as u, the VOTE button didnt work for me T.T

cant wait for the Hey boy hey girl PV <3

EDIT:: song preview of anyband <333

http://boasesang.cafe24.com/bw/zboard.php?...ba09a2ef7362656

Credit: 권보라@bestiz BoAworld

though it isnt the type like the other songs for any series before,but i still like it, cant wait for the whole song

i wonder if Tablo will rap for this song ^

they MUST release more than 1 song B)

Hey boy hey girl PV preview

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAX__hZBEzQ

Credit: 비밀일기@bestiz BoAworld

ya i wonder if the vote button is just for show.haha just to hear the button sound to make users happy...

btw where should I look for BoA's fan page/club in soompi? can't seems to find the right subforum to look for...

Guest hanabi ;
EDIT:: song preview of anyband <333

http://boasesang.cafe24.com/bw/zboard.php?...ba09a2ef7362656

Credit: 권보라@bestiz BoAworld

^ i cnt see or hear anything..

maybe theres something wrong with the link.

anyway, here's the full mv of Hey Boy Hey Girl!

http://boasesang.cafe24.com/bw/zboard.php?...9196cab8d770919

edit;

yeah i topped the page again! ^_^

Seems like Bestiz took down the link for the preview of the song =(

Apparently THIS is where the press conference will be held? Or maybe it's the concert on the 27th. But yeah. Nice place.

I'm so curious about the song now T_T.

Will be back to comment about the new PV^^ <3 So much BoA news lately, I love it.

EDIT: The PV was cute, and she looked really pretty...I was kind of disappointed she wore the same outfit as the performance though. And she definitely didn't seem as comfortable with Seamo as she did with M-Flo (which made sense, since Seamo couldn't even look her in the eye until the day they performed the song, lol). But yeah...definitely not as good as Love Bug (IMO)...but it's such a catchy song and colorful PV, so it's not bad at all. =)

If the leader thing is really based on votes, then I think Junsu is gonna win, rofl. If anyone knows how to actually vote though, it'd be great if they could teach us how...because that vote button doesn't really do anything for me either.

Guest lilcece

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

omg what's this?!? Boa's first anycall CF?

whaaa the pictures look so cool! lol wow...

this band concept looks awesome. it suits

Boa more in my opinion =) ahhhhhhh! and

Junsu and Tablo are in it as well! now I'm

excited hehe~ so this is like Hyori's short

CFs right? I'm a bit confused... what's the

performance going to be on then?

Archived