B O A (보아) * Official Thread

Guest jnnfr

• Replies 31.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am a little excited about BoA's new single since it is suppose to be a upbeat number. To be honest though, I would rather have a Korean album than some Japanese release any day. BoA fans haven't had a Korean album from BoA since 2005, and it is time for another. Right now, I just feel BoA is releasing Japanese material because she has to, and not becuse she is still that popular in Japan, because she isn't.

the song is cute..haha i was wondering what she's doing suddenly turning her face to seamo..i thought she wanted to pretend to kiss him or what..

my aunt said her voice sounds a bit like kid in this song

yeahissue284hp0.jpg

credit: Bum

I am a little excited about BoA's new single since it is suppose to be a upbeat number. To be honest though, I would rather have a Korean album than some Japanese release any day. BoA fans haven't had a Korean album from BoA since 2005, and it is time for another. Right now, I just feel BoA is releasing Japanese material because she has to, and not becuse she is still that popular in Japan, because she isn't.

Well, BoA's sales might not be the best in Japan, but that doesn't mean she has no popularity. The fact that her singles always make it in the top 10 amazes me with her mediocre songs these days, and I'm happy Japanese people are seeing her as a local artist than an artist from Korea. Besides, isn't she the most popular artist as a foreigner in Japan?

Guest XxMariannexX
the song is cute..haha i was wondering what she's doing suddenly turning her face to seamo..i thought she wanted to pretend to kiss him or what..
She suddenly turned her face to Seamo at the end so that their eyes would meet. They were talking about how now, they can look eachother in the eyes. haha

The Hey Boy Hey Girl perf was well done and cute. I liked it a lot.^^ There's so many caps of it too and BoA looks pretty in all of 'em!! Also, I loved the way her hair was done for that, it looks really good. =]

i was wondering...since her next single in december is gonna have an ubeat song

as the main song...then isnt she gonna have an x-mas type song?

cos the past two years theres been meri kuri,first snow etc and winter love...it'll be nice is she had one of those single again

and also about that X-mas live thingy....is she gonna be performing new songs..cos if she is then i guess it would

make up for not having a x-mas single

Guest kpopjunkie13

Seamo & Boa collab is so cute!!

but i dont really like her outfit in ms... ;)

come back to korea!!!

i like her image in korea better... its more edgy

---------------------------

38217637pb5.gif

credits to: splotchydivinity & airen

Guest atlantis-x

the performance on music station is so cute! haha. she's so dorky with all her expressions and finally with the last bit where she just stuck her face in front of SEAMO to make eye contact. haha. it's funny that SEAMO was nervous being around her at first but i guess he did loosen up to have fun too.

though i think her voice kind of cracked at the first part. maybe it's me but it sounded as if her throat gave out halfway through the first sentence. kind of like she had a sore throat or something. but then again. her voice in this song is supposed to sound different.

love the outfit on her! finally no more of those vintage dresses. haha. not that they are not nice but they are not that flattering i think? oh well. and the apple hair is back again.

hmmm. i will be awaiting for the PV to come out. wonder what's the concept like. and how they even manage to shoot it when SEAMO wasnt really looking at her.

and BoA is looking thinner. maybe she started training for her dance track.

hmmm. wonder if she will make a guest appearance on SEAMO's concert. haha. that will be fun.

Wow the SEAMO feat. BoA track was really unexpected but then again I haven't read news on BoA lately.

BoA was gorgeous in the performance; I loved her hair =)

She was so cute singing too making cute expressions to SEAMO and stuff haha

Can't wait for more performances for this song; it was a bit weird at first but as she went into the song, I started to like it =))

^yeah i thought the song was a bit strange at first but it got pretty cute later on! but i prefer her collab with m-flo...seamo to me just isnt that great a rapper.lol. but BoA was so happy during the perf! lol especially at the last part. ha she looked like she had fun! and i LOVE her outfit! and her hair was fab too!!

yesss i do agree she should do a xmas kinda track, to continue from meri kuri etc. the mvs are always so well filmed with the snow and all, really adds to the xmas spirit!

Guest blessed

yeah..........

i hope samsung com coming soon....

cant wait seeing her with junsu n tablo...

it will be so good.........

OMG THAT THING! haha i remember when that thread popped up in the k-pictures section i was like OMGOMGOMG. just to see Junsu, BoA & Tablos names together xDD

but is actually gonna happen? cos i think anycall has a new ad out... & yea, its not the one with junsu boa & tablo =(. UNLESS IM BEING AN IDIOT & RAMBLING ON ABOUT THE WRONG COMPANY. hmm...

i also cannot wait for her new japanese single =). i used to get really frustrated (but happy, which is weird) everytime she came out with a new japanese single cos it was like,, ANOTHER ONE?? but i dunno, you get used to it. & im getting used to japanese music from listening to her singles all the time BoA. lol & i reckon,, any music is good music. if its from BoA. hehee,

whee mandy_quyen thanks for the clubbox!

hehe PAGE OWNAGE!

YAY!

i have no new pictures

LESS YAY!

but JOY i have pictures nonetheless!!

GIANT YAYY!!

never mind the fact that i scab all my pictures off you guys ==;; THANKS!

x588yb.jpg

v6svuo.jpg

hehe take care guys!

^ The Samsung ad is confirmed...they already shot it in Brazil^^ I think they're picking which songs to use now...and waiting for the perfect timing to release it. I can't wait :3

Guest astarael

Thanks for sharing those pictures! She looks so cute in both of them, the first one is one of my faves. :]

I can't wait for the Anycall CF either, but I'm preparing myself for a long wait. It doesn't seem like it'll be out anytime soon? But I'm super excited to see all of them together and to hear the song that they recorded.

Also, I have a question, for the ones who've been BoA fans for a while now. I remember I used to have a video file of an old NO.1 performance, bad quality, but it was a good performance. I just don't know the date and where it was at, so if anyone can remember, she wore black leather and it was similar to this performance: http://youtube.com/watch?v=jHPDyNLyKRw. Same usage of pyrotechnics and stuff, and near the end, she got onto a moving platform that took her to another stage. Eh, I really can't remember, and I want to find it online again so I can watch it.

Anyway, I hope everyone's had the chance to see her fanclub. :] Looks great.

Also, I have a question, for the ones who've been BoA fans for a while now. I remember I used to have a video file of an old NO.1 performance, bad quality, but it was a good performance. I just don't know the date and where it was at, so if anyone can remember, she wore black leather and it was similar to this performance: http://youtube.com/watch?v=jHPDyNLyKRw. Same usage of pyrotechnics and stuff, and near the end, she got onto a moving platform that took her to another stage. Eh, I really can't remember, and I want to find it online again so I can watch it.

I have short memories and couldn't recall this performance O_o :lol:

It would be much appreciated if anyone can post a screencap or picture of what she wear in this perf astarael mentioned.

I think I have all or nearly all No.1 perfs and I am willing to upload for you, astarael. <3

Oh, BoA Fan Club in the new soompi.com is up! ^^

I need to register soon...

Thank you very much for the updates and pictures, everybody~ <3

Archived