B O A (보아) * Official Thread

Guest jnnfr

Guest astarael

Thank you for the blog update. I love the photo that she took; it just looks really artistic and gives off a nostalgic feeling.

And she looks super cute in the purikura photos, especially in the first one (love the pose and the outfit). That was the 10/18 episodes, so it's pretty recent. She should definitely take more with her friends.

Anyway, thanks to everyone for the pic spams. I can't wait for BoA's upcoming performances!

Oh yeah, somebody posted up some MKMF photos from 2005 that I haven't seen before. I can't wait until she's able to do something as amazing as the Over the Top performance; I swear, I think it's one of the best she's ever done. I remember the dance break in the middle of GOT gave me goosebumps and the reaction from the crowd was great.

http://boasesang.cafe24.com/zboard/zboard....6e6c920b89a9c9e

• Replies 31.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest V-ni@star

i love the break dance too...

my sister saw it then she got goosebump then she ran to me told me too watch it...

boa always bring suprise i hope i can see those side of her again..

btw i love her photo so much

BoA is such a great photographer^^ No wonder why she loves to takes pictures :3

Ahhh! I just practiced dancing to MY Name O___O It aint as easy as it looks LOL!!! I Got a few moves down XD

Guest xiao_yun87

BoA 12月 12日 24th NEW SINGLE RELEASE

●最终发行日已确定!!新A面曲将为于LOVE LETTER风格截然不同的DANCE NUMBER~!!

●最新更新敬请关注:http://soulboa.blog108.fc2.com/

●详细信息:

类型: MAXI SINGLE

枚? 1

●発売日: 2007年12月12日

发行: AVEX

其他: 初回限定盘,通常盘

●LIST

M1: title 未定 (Dance Number)

M2: smile again (朝日TV「土曜WIDE」剧场「家政妇は见た」ending theme song)

M3: title 未定 (TOSHIBA AU 秋冬W55T,W56T CM曲)

曲顺未定

credits : BoA baidu bar

it says that BoA will be releasing a new single on the 12th of december. it is going to be a dance number. the title has not been decided on yet. 1 of the 3 songs will be smile again...

A dance track! it's been so long =) she's going to wow the crowd with her amazing dancing skills again! maybe this is the track she will be performing at kouhaku?

thanks xiao_yun87 for the info

.. yes!!! another fast song.. maybe it'll be christmas theme related.. glad to hear that smile again is included...

and hope the cover font willbe better this time..haha

Guest hyeminnie

^ thanks for the caps.

with the outfit and glasses, she really does look like a teacher~

i wonder if they're prescription... and are those the ones she designed herself?

they look all glittery~

Guest Pink Cherry

thanks for the pics!

she looks greaaaat!

I love her glasses! I guess it's another of her designs haha

that nail polish color looks great too!

Guest heygingersnap

^

^

aaahhklhfkldjfklgdf boa in glasses -DIES-.

i swear, glasses are somehow my weakness.

-turns into a puddle-

those are from heyx3, right? 8D;

thanks for sharing.

BoA 12月 12日 24th NEW SINGLE RELEASE

●最终发行日已确定!!新A面曲将为于LOVE LETTER风格截然不同的DANCE NUMBER~!!

wow, so she IS gonna have one more release this year.

thanks for the news. i'm glad to hear it's a dance song!

esp since she usually does ballads in the winter.

and "smile again" will be on it~ yes!

i've been waiting for the release of that song. :3

hm~ anyway. 12/12 isn't too far away!

come to think of it, doesn't she usually have an album in the beginning of the year?

that really went by fast... i wonder if her next jpn album will come after this single. o_o

Guest hanjin90

BoA in glasses <3 <3 she's such a cutie dork i luv her outfit too <3 BoA sunsaengnim lol lol

thanx SwTaZnLayDee & Mae for those pretty caps

another single will be released this Winter, cant wait

i hope it will be as successful as "Winter love" last year, and this time is a dance song not a ballad ~WHEW~

it doesnt mean i dont like her ballad songs, i just want something new, and Avex must do better for the COVER this time T.T

thanx for the info xiao_yun87

Guest cookievang

ooh she has a new song coming out already. wow thats great. and its suppose to be fast. i can't wait to see her dance then. :D

anddd thanks for hose caps she looks pretty and lovely with those glasses. :D

Guest jessiep

Well, MI20 is ~9 months old, and her Japanese work schedule typically includes at least 3 single releases per year. That also means that her 6th Japanese album would be on the way for next year (unless she'll leave Japanese music market for 1 year ~~just like her Korean career~~ and I doubt that will happen). It looks like that she already renewed her contract with Avex.Anyway, I'm so happy that a edgy dancing track and Smile Again will be included in this upcoming single.

Astareal: Thanks for posting the Heyx3 clip. BoA looks very pretty in her design glasses. Her outfit is very cute.

Archived