B O A (보아) * Official Thread

Guest jnnfr

Guest slowballad

She seems to age quite a bit lately, but I think she is at her most beautiful stage now.

I like how her eyes recently seem more natural and less opened up, it radiates truly whenever she smiles.

• Replies 31.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope this hasn't been posted yet. I backtracked the thread just to be sure.

Oricon did a recent poll where they asked which female celebrities have become prettier recently.

Results:

museofsummerir5.png

BoA @ #2 ;)

1 Koda Kumi

2 BoA

3 Namie Amuro

4 Ueto Aya

5 Shinohara Ryoko

6 Otsuka Ai

7 Utada Hikaru

8 Nakashima Mika

9 Matsuura Aya

10 Ayumi Hamasaki

Source / Credits: Oricon, Namie News Network

Guest talksound

is that really complimenting her? "who have become prettier recently."

does that mean they never thought she was pretty? what a weird way to put it.

why couldn't they just have put. prettiest female celebs. although.. i'm not too sure if the first one on this list would fit on it.

The way I interpret it is that the emphasis is on prettier and not the 'recently' part.

Of course there are people who think that BoA is pretty, but it's just that recently a lot of people who answered this poll thought that she looks even better as of late. So I would take it as a compliment. Oh well, it's only a poll.

Guest V-ni@star

i agree that she become prettier...

i dont mean that she is not pretty but she is prettier...

congrtas Boa.

but i think Boa is prettier than koda kumi..

no offense to koda's fan

why couldn't they just have put. prettiest female celebs. although.. i'm not too sure if the first one on this list would fit on it.

Just put it this way...

Before... BoA was cute. She was cute and adorable w/ her matching bubbly personality. But recently... she had earned this elegant, beautiful, and demure touch to her image which makes her prettier than before. She was pretty before. But so much more now...

:)

Guest atlantis-x
Just put it this way...

Before... BoA was cute. She was cute and adorable w/ her matching bubbly personality. But recently... she had earned this elegant, beautiful, and demure touch to her image which makes her prettier than before. She was pretty before. But so much more now...

:)

yep! i think what the poll meant was like pretty female celebrities who have gotten to become even more prettier over the years or something like that.i agree that BoA's image now is getting alot more ladylike and mature but yet at the same time holding some childlike innocence to her beauty.(:

i dont think that koda kumi should be in first place. no offence. i mean she's pretty. but she hasnt change much over the years. but maybe coz she is older or something and we havent exactly seen like a huge tranformation of her over her years.

oh aya is on the list too! haha.

anyway i realise that for the mkmf best of the best award thing. GOD(in 5th place) is catching up with BoA(4th place).they are like 80 votes apart now.but the main fight is still between HOT and DBSK. oh well. this kind of awards where polls are involved always go to the boybands. though if it's from 1999-2006, DBSK shouldnt be in the running since they debuted like in 2003/2004?.

ah BoA looks tired in those screencaps. she should really get some rest but it seems like she is busy with her recordings whether she is in korea or japan.

Guest splendidlure

look at what i found?

cute fanmade pics of boa

119286269203rm6.jpg

i would watch the weather just for boa

11866548681wz6.gif

whoa. look millions of boas pop out ;D

hope this made everyone laugh. i did.

Guest astarael

^ Thanks for the scans, Bum!! <3 I'm saving the one with her profile on it.

And hanjin, thanks for the link! I'm listening to the song right now, and I'm in LOVE with it; this song is already on repeat, lol. <333 I've been waiting a while for a song like this from BoA, and now I can't wait for the performance next week. It sounds so upbeat and happy, and her vocals are cute and sweet. I think collaborations are so fun, which is why she should do more, imo. :]

Her LL single is going down and I don't think it'll be coming up after this. There's just a lot of new singles being released, and I guess her audience is moving on. It did really well though. :]

Guest atlantis-x

^thanks for the pics Bum!

crazy. BoA has a 22 inch waist? wow. and she learns ballet. hmmm. i find her personal profile quite amusing. coz it's always conflicting about her height and weight. i dont think she is 1.62m.but never mind.

eh and the second article states that she doesnt think her legs are nice that's why she wears pants to cover them up? i never knew that.

and the third article is quite cute. haha. with the subtitles it's all very fitting. though this is like a last year cf.

thanks for the link hanjin90! i have been listening to it for the last 15 mins. haha. ok i dint really like it when i first heard it is really growing on me! BoA sounds really cute and happy in this. kind of reminds me of the love bug days somewhat. i think i will prefer verbal's rapping as compared to seamo though. looking forward to their performance on the 26th anyway!(:

That poll on who has become prettier recently.... Trying to say BoA was super ugly before? LMAO!!!

I don't think BoA should have even been in that poll in the first place. She's always cute&&pretty&&beautiful no matter what :3 And ALWAYS has great hair! Tehehe

Guest suejinners

Well BoA said in a interview that she has a 23-24 inch waist

30ez4.jpg

----------------

oooooo i really like the hey boy hey girl! its upbeat!!

she should do more collabs

ill wait forever for the one with wheesung XD

Archived