B O A (보아) * Official Thread

Guest jnnfr

Guest atlantis-x

21pe8.jpg

Credits: 믹샤 at Bestiz in BoA World and BoAjjang + boanjel

i have never seen this picture before! plus boa's hair looked kind of black like her GOT days so i wonder when this was taken. and lucky fan.haha. oh and i just love it when she wears a fedora! reminds me of her sparks day especially.(:

haha. her ideal men are kang dong wan and joo in sung right? she mentioned it during her mini concert in jeju. though i dont really find them very attractive but i guess she must have a reason for thinking that they are ideal.

i find it kind of amusing that boa is so young but she is like being looked up to by quite alot of people. whether they are older or younger than her. it's like they really see her as a sunbae, someone they really respect for having talents/skills/acheivements/hard work? like in heyx3 special yunho graciously greeted her as his senpai on national tv. guess that boa really earned herself the respect over the years.

*edit

what chair thing are you talking about suejinners? is it about the missha ad? hmmm i dint know about that.

• Replies 31.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest japanesenoodles

i hope that when boa comes back to korea to release a korean album/single

she'll participate on some variety shows or even some talk shows at least

but i find it kinda weird or bad how she goes on variety shows in japan but not in korea...

its probably too late to hope for a cd release before the end of this year... but probably for next year...

by mid next year... i'm sure they'll all be like... "we've neglected our home land long enough... lets release that darn album"

i find it kind of amusing that boa is so young but she is like being looked up to by quite alot of people. whether they are older or younger than her. it's like they really see her as a sunbae, someone they really respect for having talents/skills/acheivements/hard work? like in heyx3 special yunho graciously greeted her as his senpai on national tv. guess that boa really earned herself the respect over the years.

^ Exactly.! xD Korean artist like treats her with certain respect and that makes me smile. xD

Cheap shot but... are there any KARA fans in here that are willing to moderate a newly made KARA forums? xD I was just hired as staff... as forum builder specifically... xD... so I was just wondering if there are any KARA fans here in the BoA Thread. xD

I feel like they're a bit underrated. :( lol But they are popular... lol... xD I don't know why I feel that way. xD

I miss BoA's GoT days. When there were so many perfs to dload... xD so many things to discuss. lol

i guess BoA is really a well respected singer everywhere..i mean she really work so hard to achieve her dream...

ya..she's so cute in the channel a... i love the way she triesto interact with the dolphin..the dolphin wouldn'tsing untill BoA made some funny noise..haha and she moves her hand so fast..haha

Guest astarael

Thanks for all the pictures, atlantis-x! :] She looks really good in all of them, although I still don't like the wig she wore for that Hallyu Expo, haha. And I think that picture with the fan was taken when she was in LA with DBSK. She had the same outfit on.

I'm sure BoA will be really pleased that KDW likes her cover. It's nice to have your hard work recognized by people, especially by someone you admire like that.

Also, the thing about her going on variety shows in Korea. I'm not sure but she has a different image in Korea than in Japan; everytime I imagine her on a Korean variety show, her mysterious, superstar vibe goes down quite a bit, but maybe that'll be a good thing. I'd like for her to go on popular Korean variety shows that have substance, but not overdo it, you know? A couple appearances would be perfect, like DBSK.

Anyway, a video finally came out on Iple about the 7th anniversary lunch/fanmeeting she had in 8/25! Sue Jin was great about translating fan stories, but there weren't many photos and no videos about it. She looked really pretty and her fans received her so warmly. :] That man behind her is her manager? I've seen him several times including in the fan signing event that atlantis-x posted up.

BoA was cute about putting on the star headband that a fan gave her, haha. It lights up. Didn't she also get a bumblebee headband?

20070825 우리가 함께 했던 그 순간~***

http://boasesang.cafe24.com/zboard/zboard....7f7354d110ea35a

^ Thanks for the link to the Iple clip <3 She's so cute :3 Her staff definitely treats her like a princess...lol. Did you guys notice the two girls following her and fanning her? lol. Yeah, that's probably her manager. I think he's a manager for DBSK as well...I swear I saw him in some of DBSK's backstage clips as well.

As for variety shows, I think that she's too big of a star to really go on shows like Jihwaza...people would be kinda awkward around her, lol. Shows like YSMM would be good. Remember when Hyori had that one show about her...where celebs that she was close to came out to talk with her and share stories about her? I wish BoA would do something like that...haha. I'd love to see her on a show with MC Yoo, Kim Jae Dong, and Park Myung Soo (my 3 favourite MC's <3) too^^ It'd be nice to see her interact with other celebs for once...usually we just see one on one interviews.

^ lol yea I would LOVE to see her on YSMM!!!

And now that I think about it... people would be kinda awkward around her ---- just imagine someone like Bi/Choi Ji Woo/Kwon Sang Woo (LOL anyone from the list of Korean times poll vote) coming out in shows like that..

Guest hanjin90
http://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/news/art/2.../201_11884.html

& im sooooo very happy she jumpedup 10 spots!!! thats amazing!! :D

yes! it's AMAZING how she got in top 10 though she's not active in Korea the past 2 years

she's so cute, watching that made me sad even more T.T if only i had a chance to go there to congrats her

thanx for that infor Sue Jin, i think BoA would be happy hearing that lol

Yeah, that's probably her manager. I think he's a manager for DBSK as well...I swear I saw him in some of DBSK's backstage clips as well.

She and DBSG share managers? Aww. She and FTTS used to, before that car accident. =(

I would looove to see her on YSMM!! Especially with close friends as the other guests, because she'd probably feel more at ease that way, not to mention that she's already close with Kim Jae Dong (he is still on YSMM, right?). I'd love to see her on an episode with someone we know that she's friends with. A DBSG member or two! Hahaha. Or someone we don't normally get to see interaction with. After WheeSung's mentions of her I'd like to see them on together, lol. I'd be satisfied with anything, hahaha.

After hearing and reading about BoA mentions in WheeSung's, Se7en's, and Lee Jae Won's thanks tos, I went looking for more! And I found DBSG's 3rd album thanks. I have the album, but it didn't include their thanks... maybe because it's one of the repackaged versions, not the original?? Anyway, JunSu just named her along with the other SM members, but the other members' added short little messages or something, which were pretty cute. They talk to her informally, which I love seeing because Korean celebrities always talk formally to each other in interviews and stuff. I don't know if I should write the thanks here or not, since I feel like most of you guys have probably already read them, but I will just in case there's someone like me out there who hasn't, lolll.

ChangMin wrote: impressive BoA Noona ^^

^ I don't know why, but I just think that his calling her noona is so cute! Maybe it's because he's like a foot taller than her, lol.

JaeJoong: BboA~!! (We should stop sighing!! ^^)

^ Hahaha, JaeJoong calls her BboA!! Like BoA herself. Pu ha ha.

YunHo: BoA Sunbae.. (Don't get hurt anymore~ ^^)

^ Awww! So sweet.

YooChun: my BoA ^^

^ this made me giddy! He doesn't even list her with the rest of the SM artists, which all SM artists usually do in accordance to seniority. The other four DBSG members did, and BoA always does, but YooChun I think actually put her with his personal friends outside work.

Wow, that is one huge rabbit! I love her expression when she sees it! Hahahaha. She's so cute with animals! Thanks for sharing!! Hahaha, poor guy who got bitten by the penguin! Maybe the penguin preferred BoA, lol.

<3333333333333 Thanks to hanjin90 and astarael! ^^ You guys made me smile. 33333333333333

Guest suejinners

OMGGG its about time that iple video clip came out!!!! =OOOO

shes gorgeous!!!

i see some of the things ive translated about. XD thats so freakin awesome!

i lovee that headband on her!!! that fan most be soo ahppy seeing this video XD she wore it for so long!!!

yeah that guy in the suit + glasses is her manager. he's been with her for a longgg time! hes always dresses nicely XD.

he seems super protective as well. ^^

i like the mic.. hahah im facisnated by lots of things.. O-O;;

& isn't it funny how she looks like her fan's age.. XD

i love love her rings! the one on her thumb was simple and the one on her pinky was massive bling bling XD

& did u notice at the end those two girls were showing off their stuff XD hahahha

--

Yeah i would totallly love to see her go on Ya SHim Man Man + Moo Han Do Jeon XD.

--

atlantis-x, whats your name?^^

ooh maybe its not in that clip but she had trouble getting up out of her seat T__T

LOL heres the same manager dudein the white suit ^^

du3nl1.jpg

boa2006092105is2.jpg

--

random during Missha Cf ^__^<3

1181052719bmh1.jpg

Hahhaa I always thought that guy was her bodyguard! :lol:

But yeah. That clip was so cute! It made me really happy to see her interact with her fans~

It must have been really hot there though o_o

Like BoA & a lot of other people were fanning themselves.. haha

Guest lilcece

geez... no matter what she does or how she dresses, Boa is pretty.

make that naturally beautiful! lol. it's no surprise everyone looks up

to her, weather they're young or old. Boa's got that down-to-earth-girl

personality. I like how she choose her ideal man not because of his

looks, but because of who he is =) I wish she came on more shows

like YSMM or even X-man!

Aww, she's so cute! I love the headband thing she put on! Hahaha. She looks great in anything. ^^ Towards the beginning when she entered and began to talk, she kind of looked to the side where two guys were sitting. One saw and kind of leaned back, looking surprised or something, loll. I'm so jealous of all the fans who went!!

Thanks everyone for sharing!!

(>_<) (^.^)

Thanks for the translation of DBSK 3rd album's thank you notes, Jina!

That's lovely of Yunho <3 and ChangMin and Jaejoong. Yucheon is ... (**nooooo BoA is not yours** LOL )

I love to read such nice little comments/messages relating BoA. ㅜㅜ♥

OMG, thank you so much for posting the 7th anniversary fanmeeting link, astarael and boaismyangel!!!

I am dying to see the video since I read Sue Jin's translation of BoAFullMoon@bestiz BoAWorld's experience.

That bumblebee headband :wub: finally we have the chance to see how cute BoA was when she had it on!!

She was especially beautiful that day ㅜㅜ♥ all nice and cute and so adorable. ㅠ.ㅠ ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

^ Thanks for the link to the Iple clip <3 She's so cute :3 Her staff definitely treats her like a princess...lol. Did you guys notice the two girls following her and fanning her? lol. Yeah, that's probably her manager. I think he's a manager for DBSK as well...I swear I saw him in some of DBSK's backstage clips as well.

As for variety shows, I think that she's too big of a star to really go on shows like Jihwaza...people would be kinda awkward around her, lol. Shows like YSMM would be good. Remember when Hyori had that one show about her...where celebs that she was close to came out to talk with her and share stories about her? I wish BoA would do something like that...haha. I'd love to see her on a show with MC Yoo, Kim Jae Dong, and Park Myung Soo (my 3 favourite MC's <3) too^^ It'd be nice to see her interact with other celebs for once...usually we just see one on one interviews.

Exactly. I think everyone would not be their usual selves and just be quiet. xD So the variety show would kind of lose its point without the super happy and cheerful atmosphere... xD

And oh my god she's so pretty on that video!! lol... I agree... she seems like she's treated like a princess. xD She deserves it ayways... xD

Archived