B O A (보아) * Official Thread

Guest jnnfr

• Replies 31.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^^I think so. BoA did ask DJ Ozma a question, but I don't know what they talked about either.

I can't wait to see her LL perf at Heyx3!!! Is it airing right now?The hosts will sure make our BoA laugh until rolling down on the floor :lol:

I am looking forward to a super long KM No-cut Story episode for this Anycall CF shooting!

I hope there will be one. I'm curious of which image BoA will have in this Anyband CF (her Girl on Top or My Name day)s.

NEWS (credited: Boajjang) BoA will perform at Rythm Nation 2007 on 12/16. This will be her 2nd appearance at this event.

Guest astarael

Thanks for the pics, xiao_yun87! I miss seeing these pictures of BoA and her friends. :] And it seems like BoA breaks the rules on the couple names; it just doesn't sound as nice with the boys' names first, with the exception of Yun-Ah.

I don't know how many of you watched the SuJu movie...but there's a part where BoA is mentioned.

WARNING: SPOILERS

Heechul and Kangin

are "drinking" (it's pop, but they act drunk for some reason, lol) since they thought that Siwon got 'attacked' instead of them...and Heechul points to a poster of Sungmin (who became a movie star after being 'attacked') and tells Kangin that Sungmin is dating BoA...and then he goes on to cry about how he was a fan of BoA's ever since she sang her song "Argentina Girl", ROFL.

Anyone else notice how it's always Heechul who seems to mention BoA in their activities? Like...whenever a random name is to be said...he always seems to mention BoA whenever fitting. hahaha. Cute <3

I went on Youtube and watched that scene after I read your post. It was hilarious the way Kangin seemed all torn up about it, lol. Can you imagine that coupling though? o_o It's never occurred to me. Anyway, I think the fact that Heechul mentions BoA a lot is even more proof that they're very good friends; he talks about her so comfortably. Heehee~ Makes me happy. :]

Thanks for the news about Rhythm Nation, jessiep! That performance is awfully close to Christmas; I hope she'll be able to spend the holidays with her family. You brought up something interesting, her image for Anyband. Now I'm just thinking up all sorts of ideas, like will it be a tough image? Her hair is still really long for the LL promotions, so no GOT type of hairstyle but I'm curious as to what they'll come up with. As much as I love seeing BoA all dolled up and beautiful, I also like seeing her with a tough, powerful image because it's not something that I see a lot of female celebrities doing, giving that type of impression. I'm hoping that after the LL promotions are over, she'll do some more things in Korea; her Korean activities just kind of pop up, stay around for about a month or so, and then it's back to Japan.

Heyx3 will be airing soon, but I doubt I'll be staying up to wait for it. I just realized though that Heyx3 is the show with those two male hosts right? The crazy ones? haha, this whole time I kept imagining something like Music Station. Anyway, I don't know if we'll really see BoA-DBSK interaction on camera because from what I've seen, the hosts talk with each celeb separately? But I'm pretty sure that they'll be chatting it up backstage. xD

EDIT:

Ooh, I didn't know she was going to be on a TV show. When was this and what show is it? It totally caught me off-guard, but I'm trying to watch the videos right now. She's so cute! She went to the other side of the stage to sit down, I think, instead of standing next to the host; she looked confused (actually, the host looked more confused than her), lol. By the way, I love her legs, but the dress doesn't really give her any shape. :x

http://boasesang.cafe24.com/zboard/zboard....c9672e7fc2e8ccb

Guest VitaDolce*

BoA's Appearance on HEY!x3 and Waratte Iitomo Today.

Is now available on BoAjjang !!!!!

flovrm55337f4cs8.jpg

Credits: budonkadonk.

You can read snippets about of BoA and DBSK

on Dbsk's thread - CLICK!

Guest hanjin90

here r Heyx3 special

BoA & Aya & DBSK

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LfocuD_7aaM

BoA & DBSK interaction wasnt as much as we expected T.T they just said "Hi" to each other

after Aya talked to Chang Min , i dun know what one of the MCs said but it seems BoA want to ROFL at that time, she's so cute, and then the MC said "kawaii senpai" lol i hope someone will tells us more detail 'bout the conversation between them

^ They actually said she was a scary sempai XD Kawaii and Kowai sounds very alike ^^;; I actually also hoped that there would be more BoA x DBSK interaction T_T

Anyway BoA's performance was OK.

Guest atlantis-x

boa and dbsk were so cordial to each to other! haha calling boa their senpai.

hmmm. if i m not wrong. the host was saying that changmin admired aya or something. coz when he was in high school, the first female artiste pv he saw was aya's and he thought that she was very cute.

haha i like how aya pulled boa along when the host told her to proceed to the other stage. they are really close!

and when boa said that she is dbsk's senpai then yunho bowed and greeted her. the host actually said she must be a scary senpai. haha. the way she reacted was so cute.

the clip is so funny!(:

Guest hanabi ;

i think she was laughing all the way when aya pulled her to the stage.

their reaction are all so funny on the stage..

i wonder what they said...

gonna find the perf now ^_^

Guest Wen Jing

here r Heyx3 special

BoA & Aya & DBSK

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LfocuD_7aaM

BoA & DBSK interaction wasnt as much as we expected T.T they just said "Hi" to each other

after Aya talked to Chang Min , i dun know what one of the MCs said but it seems BoA want to ROFL at that time, she's so cute, and then the MC said "kawaii senpai" lol i hope someone will tells us more detail 'bout the conversation between them

Thanks for the video!!!!

It's pretty funny although I don't understand very much >.<

There was not much BoA and DBSG moments but still was really CUTE all BoA's reaction ^^

Aya and BoA are both soooooo CUTE!!! Love seeing them together. It's really hard to see BoA sooo close to any celebrity.

'Kowai senpai', haha.... BoA's reaction was the cutest thing ever!

Guest kayem7289

Bum, senpai basically means master or teacher.

I'm a little bummed over such little interaction, but hey, a little is better than none, right?

I guess not seeing each other so much has sort of estranged them lol.

Maybe if avex shoved them together more, they wouldn't be so shy :P .

Guest astarael

Thank you for the video, hanjin, and the caps, Heaven_09!

Yeah, I wasn't expecting too much interaction (although I was hoping for a lot more), but it's better than nothing. :] I'm still wondering what the hosts said, but I think Yunho said something like 'long time no see, sunbae' or 'it's been a while, sunbae'. Anyway, it was really cute seeing BoA and Aya running onto the stage together; Aya seems like such a nice person, like the outgoing friend who keeps trying to bring BoA out of her shell, and for once, BoA was a bit more outgoing than DBSK. Usually she's reserved, but I guess being with Aya gave her some comfort. It was awesome seeing all of them together again.

Also, I loved her performance! The stage, the mood, the violinists, etc. Everything was great; even her outfit. At first, it was kind of funky for me, but the overall effect wasn't too bad (her boots <3).

Guest suejinners

the perf was a little shaky again and superrrrrr short!=O. why was it so freakin short?

anyways her dress was cutee! i love that jewel-tone blue~ (i just read in harpersbazaar how jeweltones are in! LOLXD boa is fashion forward) just lose the hat and she would be gorgeous XD.

she looked so tired though.

but then again super happy in that talking clip XD. i love seeing her laugh like that ^___^

& i liked that circle graphic effect thingy around her during the perf!

---

One new article popped up today.

it was just the same info about ANYBAND.

Like how Hyori's music drama's emphasized on dancing but anyband will be emphasizing on music.

& how hyori's version had sexy dances but anyband is completely different. the anyband storyline will show each members gifted talents and capabilities.

the rep also said that they are in the middle of a meeting deciding on which song to choose out of the several choices they have!

SEVERAL. o__odoes that mean they recorded a couple of songs......... i hope they plan on releasing lots of songs XD

But like last time there won't be group dances(?)

BUT the sexyiness in Hyori's version (Hyori's anyseries) was digested well by BoA!!!!!!!!

^____^ im so excited =D =D

Guest astarael

Wow, thank you for the update, Sue Jin! The excitement is mounting because it's becoming more real to me, lol.

Hmmm. Does this mean they each shot a different CF or something to show off their talents? I'm kind of getting that feeling, but at the same time, what kind of band would it be if they had to do it separately.

I wish they'd hurry up though, lol. Decide the song and let's go.

Guest Wen Jing

I'm a little bummed over such little interaction, but hey, a little is better than none, right?

I guess not seeing each other so much has sort of estranged them lol.

Maybe if avex shoved them together more, they wouldn't be so shy :P .

I believe they are still great friends but it's just that they don't show it in front of the camera to avoid any rumors or scandals, you know what I mean, if BoA is shown really close to DBSG, fans will get crazy or anything >.<

Guest hyeminnie

urgh! i forgot hey hey hey was on today. maybe i'll see the link at BJJ.

what is up with that freakin hat she's wearin? isn't it from that one pic where she went all retro?

thanks sue jin for the update.

can't wait for the making ofs!!!

I just wish BoA would perform more in Korea nowadays, I haven't seen her perform as much as before or as much as she stays in Japan :( I'm always seeing new songs or albums out first in Japan rather than Korea. But the weird thing is that I love her Japanese songs more than Korean ones LOL!

Archived