B O A (보아) * Official Thread

Guest jnnfr

Guest kayem7289

^ You can try forums.boajjang.com, for sure you'll be able to find all her music videos there, and just about any performance she's ever done. All you need to do is a little searching there, and you'd probably find everything you need :) .

I'd love to help, but I only became a fan of BoA this year so I don't have like...Any performances at all, but just a lot of music videos :D . So yeah, BoAjjang is the BEST place to look for any of her videos (and pretty much everything else), and if anyone has a better site, feel free to recommend it. You'll have to register, but it is WORTH everything, it's free, too.

Gazette, I said that because you admitted to not liking JaeJoong, and the girls here are crazay about him lol.

• Replies 31.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest strawberry_hit

wow thanks for the GIF

boa onnie look very beautiful and cute..i love the one where she was eating the flower...hahah and the one where she attempt to wink but end up blinking..hahaha

hear her new korean song..it was very different...but then again it fit with their mysterious theme of the movie....it's not bad...still need to get use to it though....but thena gain..it's different.

Guest astarael

Thank you for the interview, hanjin! Unfortunately, I think it'll be a while before someone actually translates any part of it, haha. I would if I could though because it looks really interesting, a lot of questions about her new single and PV.

Thanks for the pic spam, Gazette<3! I saved all the gifs; they're super cute. Her wink turned into a blink, lol.

I thought that fanmade music drama for Anycall was really good. It surprised me how well it was made. xD It was like they met up in the same club and everything, and I loved the part where BoA looks up and she sees Junsu walking through the crowd of people.

You're a new fan, kayem? :3 I'm glad! What got you interested in BoA, I wonder?

Yeah, there's a bunch of new BoA activities, but not that many people are interested, you know? I guess because they don't keep track of her Japanese activities or anything. I'm just glad that everyone here supports her and all of her work. :]

Her PIA performance is tonight, isn't it? It should already be the 16th over in Japan, 1:16PM. BoA is performing at 3:00PM.

Guest atlantis-x

some fanmade videos never fail to amaze me. they are so nicely fitted together that they can be the real thing!

hmmm.i cant imagine how great the cf will be when it comes out.(:

what is the PIA performance about? i think i might have missed out on some post about her performance earlier on.

Guest ZZOOzzoo

Woot!

BoA Voted Most Stylish Female Artist in Korea

boastyle.jpg

In a poll conducted by Auction.co.kr, eBay's Korean subsidiary, BoA has been voted as the most stylish female artist in Korea. The poll was meant as a preluding survey for M.net KM Music Festival, which suggests a high possibility that BoA will receive an award related to her fashion style at the upcoming MKMF.

BoA has received 1786 votes in total, closely followed by 1658 votes that Lee Hyori--often regarded as the single most stylish female artist in Korea--has received. Other popular female artists such as Ivy, Bada, and Seo In-Yeong followed.

In the male section of the poll, Son Ho-Yeong, a member of now-disbanded boyband g.o.d, has scored a narrow victory with 1338 votes. Trailing Son Ho-Yeong on the list are M, Rain, and Tony.

Not surprisingly, DBSK has dwarfed everyone else in the group section, receiving a whopping 2789 votes. Super Junior, SS510, and Big Bang each have received 1267 votes, 1237 votes and 969 votes, respectively.

Although this type of online poll normally wouldn't matter much at all, this poll is different; the results could directly be translated to awards at the MKMF, so we BoA fans have an award show to look forward to.

Credits:

Site: www.BoAjjang.com

News Update: ZZOOzzoo(BoAjjang.com)

Writeup/Editing: ZZOOzzoo(BoAjjang.com), koreanboba(BoAjjang.com)

News/Image Source: MyDaily

Guest suejinners

^ wheni read that news at daum i was like =O

she beat hyori =O. when shes not even active in korea! maybe the hype of the anycall cf is helpingXD.

cause hyori always wins polls ><

i tried voting but they make you join and all this crap. -__-

=D..im so happy lately

Guest xiao_yun87

my com crashed and i lost lots of BoA photos T.T

im in search of one set of my favorite BoA's photos

anyone has the photos where it was shoot outdoor and the whole feel of the picture looks orangey?

she has got the brownish straight hair.. with only a slight smile on her face?

i know its vague this way.. but T.T

thanks in advance =)

Guest V-ni@star

she deserve to be the best stylish artsit.

it is true..

ucan see her style in her blog...

long time not see guys...

i havent login in soompi for three weeks. n i really miss u guys..

Guest hyeminnie

still haven't listened to the whole mist song, but i should get to that...

xiao_yun87, could you be talking about this? i think i know what pic you're talking about though. is she wearing this red dress? nvm. found the pics, but they're not it.

image2254459vf.jpg

*congrats to BoA for the most votes!!

i love her style.

Guest xiao_yun87

^she looks really pretty at PIA... it must be cold with the wind blowing like that...

ermm xia_yun87, do u know like when or for what purpose is the pic u want taken for? so that it will be easier to locate

xiao_yun87, could you be talking about this? i think i know what pic you're talking about though. is she wearing this red dress? nvm. found the pics, but they're not it

^ hmm.. its not this set.. its actually more recent... she was wearing a brown coat... i think its a magazine shoot..

thanks for all you help.. really appreciate it guys =)

Guest bery1_16
BoA at the PIA 35th Anniversary concert :

n511190101_113534_6175.jpg

n511190101_113536_6758.jpg

She sang LISTEN TO MY HEART, LOVE LETTER, QUINCY and one other song.

oh! another perf from her in this week...

wonder whether there will be another clip for this perf...

she looks so summer with the shorts... i thought she is supposed to be elegant lady in this love letter era...

hee... nonetheless, she looks pretty as usual!

It's interesting to see BoA winning the most stylish female artist poll (because she hasn't been active in Korea for a while).

BoA is looking smoking there at PiA concert. I like her outfit, and her hair is so sleeky and shiny. THanks for sharing the pics, BoAloves.

Guest kayem7289

Astareal, yeah, I'm still a pretty new fan to BoA (About five months), but I know a lot about her lol. When I find a new person to obsess about, I do a lot of research :D. I actually became interested in BoA when I watched this video on YT a long time ago.

It was a Britney Spears vs. BoA video, and of course...It was a while back and I was like, "Britney, duh!"

I sort of forgot about her until my friend kept on nagging to me about how much she hated BoA, etc.

So I watched her videos, got all her songs, listened to them, and I just couldn't find anything to hate about her lol.

I just admire BoA's hard work and achievements too much to dislike her :). Now she is a big role model to me.

I'm amazed BoA got most stylish as well!

I've seen all the other "Female ____" polls, and Hyori dominates them all.

This is a sign, Korea really misses BoA!!!

She looks really pretty in the PIA photos, I'm glad she's not so frail anymore :sweatingbullets:!

Archived