B O A (보아) * Official Thread

Guest jnnfr

• Replies 31.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest xiao_yun87

it's not confirm but im really excited right now.. apparently... BoA and junsu are in brazil shooting Anycall Samsung CF ! OMG OMG OMG! it's the double A!!!!!!! OMG! IM so excited.. i read this from boa baidu and soompi dongbang thread! *heart attacks* though its NOT CONFIRMED but its something tp be happy right?! MUAHAHHAAHAHHAAH~! BoSu? SuA? wahahahahah

Guest hyeminnie

Wah! I missed so much! Thanks for all the blog updates and pictures!! Yay! Can't wait for her performance next week!!

Whoa! I thought it was Tiffany for that Smile Again single picture! o_O She cut her beautiful hair?!

boaismyangel Is that a real DVD?!

i think it was tiffany. BoA didn't cut her hair that short.

i think the track list is real, but the pics are her old pics psed.

can't wait for the CF!!!!

i need to see some new vids of BoA soon.

Guest astarael

Thanks for the fanmade pictures, boaismyangel! SM, or at least Avex, should seriously think about getting some fans to make album covers for them. I would love a BoA tour though. o_o worlwide!

Thank you for the heads-up, xiao_yun87! OMG =D I'm so excited right now, you don't even know, lol. I'm not quite sure how they found out about Junsu going to Brazil, but I think it kinda makes sense; Junsu wasn't at the wedding with the other boys, and we already know that BoA is overseas right now. I was hoping that, at the very least, she wouldn't be in the U.S., but this is like an absolute dream come true. I can't wait! After all those long years of hoping for a BoA/Junsu duet and hoping for some new Korean activities... I guess if you wait long enough, it'll happen, like a blessing in disguise, lol.

If this isn't real, I'm going to feel like a fool. >_>

Hey everyone! I haven't been here in foreverrr (bad Jina!!) and I have to go right now, but I just wanted to stop in to say that if the CF rumor is true.....

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That would be incredible. I wonder what it would be like? If they sing for it, like Hyori's commercials, that would be amazing... then we'd get a BoA-Junsu duet as well! But that's probably hoping for too much, since the commercial itself isn't even confirmed yet.

I'm trying not to get too excited. It sounds too good to be true, like something we, or other fans, would come up with. But I'm definitely keeping my fingers and toes crossed!!

Guest Shortyyy126

woo i just found out about the boaxjunsu cm.

and i simply can't wait for it! =)

it's been a while since boa and dbsk cooperated in anything!

but is the cf really for anycall?

cause i swear hyori was still the spokesperson.

i hope there will be news or pictures confirming this. =)

please don't break my little fangirl heart. lol.

Guest xjuyonx

i just heard about the boa x junsu anycall cf in brazil! that's really awesome for the both of them since anycall CF's always feature like... the biggest stars in the korean entertainment industry. anyway, i wish i were in brazil to see them! haha.

edit

i heard that the cf will also be featuring tablo from epik high & jinbora, too

Guest astarael

^ That's what I read too, and that they've gone to Australia rather than Brazil. But no official news or anything.

Now I'm wondering how the CF will look with Tablo and Jin Bora. I'm hoping there will be a new song as well.

but is the cf really for anycall?

cause i swear hyori was still the spokesperson.

i hope there will be news or pictures confirming this. =)

please don't break my little fangirl heart. lol.

I thought Hyori Lee cancelled her script for anycall and it was Go Ara. But I am so excited to hear these rumors. I hope they are really really true. We just have to wait. Maybe BoA might write about going to Brazil on her blog the next time she posts. Im so excited.

And will the CF be like a story line MV, like what Hyori does, with a song, or will it just be like a short 30 sec CM or something.

Guest Shortyyy126

^ oh right. they're supposed to have go ara and jung ilwoo now aren't they?

so i can't really see how boa and junsu fits into that picture.

maybe they're guests? (like kwansangwoo in hyori's mv ;D)

lol. who knows. whatever the promo may be, i'm excitedly waiting for it. =)

Guest suejinners

noooooo hyori still is the anycall samsung model. if they lose her then they'll die. lol

recently jung il woo and go ara were added. like couple months ago.

then jung il woo hada online pictorial story connected with hyori.

Hyori made anycall HUGE//wellknown if they lose her &jeon ji hyun they...will die. LOL! thats hugeeeeeeeee NEWS if hyori ends her contract with anyone ESPECIALLY ANycall

and it is also HUGE NEWS if BOA got in.

thats crazy

if its true im super happy for her because shes losing lots of fans right now because of her absence in korea.

her pulling power has declined but her CF for tea CF amazingly drew in LOTS of customers compared to when they didn't have BoA as their model. Lots of articles still pop up how succesful the Vline CF was XD! And sadly Olympus has KTH as their model now. i love kth<3 but i was sad for boa T__T

i was surprised no one in the media is writing about this news. cause it is huge.. newssssssss =O

Guest jessiep

^^If the CF rumour is true, then it's gonna be awesome. However, I still can't imagine BoA and Junsu doing a CF together :lol:

Anyway, BoA is gorgeous in the Steady magazine picture, and I love her current clothing style. With that image, I can see her entering the Korean film industry.

Guest cassiopeiaU

She's like 5'2"-5'3"

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE BOA.

hehe im not a really big fan either..but

she about my height...didnt her manager or something..made her stop growing tall so she could be cute?

how tall r the other people... are they taller than her?

Guest Shortyyy126

suejinners true it would be suicide for anycall to end their contract with hyori.

that's why i'm still feeling a bit iffy about this whole thing.

if it was true, the media would be all over it by now, wouldn't they?

mann just let me see boa do some hip hop dance again. xP

cassieopiaU i don't think that's true. i don't think it's possible for someone to thwart someone else from growing.

^

^

^rofl. Is it even physically possible to force someone to stop growing taller? lol. If you see her in clips/pictures with her family, you'll see that they're all around her size...her brothers are of course, a little taller, but her mom is around the same height as her. I'm sure she's just naturally petite.

So I poked around the DBSK thread, and apparently this info is from Junsu's dad himself (I'm not sure if the info he gave only said that Junsu was in Brazil...or the entire cf thing). I'm so giddy from this...it'll crush me if it isn't true. Not only is she doing a cf with Junsu (who I've been hoping for BoA to do a collab with since DBSK's debut)--but it'll be Anycall too?! This is HUGE. HUUUUGE. But SM/Samsung hasn't said anything, so I'm holding a little doubt over this...but still. I'm so excited already it's not even funny. This is even better than another mv with Donghae, lol.

Guest suejinners

suejinners true it would be suicide for anycall to end their contract with hyori.

that's why i'm still feeling a bit iffy about this whole thing.

if it was true, the media would be all over it by now, wouldn't they?

mann just let me see boa do some hip hop dance again. xP

cassieopiaU i don't think that's true. i don't think it's possible for someone to thwart someone else from growing.

yeah thats why i was unsure about it!

but lots of dbsg fans are saying its true so i really dont know!~ o__o?

yeah and it is still HUGE HUGE HUGE news. and the media hasn't written one thing about it? weird.

but dbsg fans are crazy good with finding out their stuff so?~??? lol

i just read that Boa is with tablo and junsu is with pianst jin bora. lol thats what some dbsg fan said on daum. o___o?????

and i agree you can't stop someone from physcially growing. maybe thats a rumor you read about her. lol from whati know shes been trying to grow taller~ hahahaha. ppl think shes cute because shes short... well thats true but some find it sad taht shes that short next to leeyeon hee and go ara.

Archived