B O A (보아) * Official Thread

Guest jnnfr

^ omg the last few to "정윤호의여자" are so cute :3 And it's nice to know we're not the only ones hoping for a Junsu-BoA duet. A Jaejoong duet would be awesome too. ANY duet would be great. Like the Wheesung one that was supposed to happen -_-. Anyway, thanks for posting those, Mae <3 I hope we can get translations soon...at least to the Junsu one :x rofl. I think I'd go crazy if I posted something to my idol and she replied. Lucky, lucky Korean fans.

• Replies 31.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest suejinners

im tired and my brain isn't functioning but why theheck is she so freakin cute<3?

not word for word =X =D =X

-I just saw your my name performance where you made a mistake and danced in the wrong direction you were soo cute.

B - keke why are you watching it!!!! ahh how extremely embarrassing!

-Are you really replying to these? keke

B - I look at these myself... thank you as always and keep on sending more^^

-Unnie you are so cuteT_T<3 What are you doing instead of sleeping~

B- Im texting instead of sleeping~ ^^ keke

-Nuna when i think of you performing at the awards show singing your heart out for your 6th album... ahh >o< Ill be waiting<3

B- 6thalbum I also want you!!! [원츄 is 'want you'... so yeah i didn't know how else to put it XD]

-I really liked the miracle album so im listening to it right now

B- If i listen my old albums they seem like nursery rhymes/kid songs so its embarrassing TT.TT

-Boa Yang(its like Boa chan how they use chan in japanese i think) How about a duet with Dongbandshingi's XiahJunsu your voices sound so good together^^

B- {okay i really dont know how to explain her answer im having a huge brain fart i know what it means but its not really her answer but somwhere along the lines of it... it means something how she will be behind because we all know he has good vocals so shes saying something like Ill be pushed back, vocally, by Junsu

LOL that was so long XD i have no idea. some of you might be reading this and be thinking WTF thats wrong hahaha XD}

-Hurry and do Korean activites. If you dont Ill cheat/have an affiar! I really want to see you~~~

B- HUK (the sound of a gasp)... you cheater/you player!!! This was my first time sending this!

- I got a perfect score

B- 앗싸라비아~~화이또^^ 축하축하!! Att sara bi ah~~ (say it fast! shes so cute) Hwaiddo^^ (hwaitting) CongratsCongrats!!

oooh this one<3<3

BoA - I miss many things as well. Korea's stage(being on&performing on a stage in korea) , Jumping(Officialfanclub), I really want to release a 6th album.. TT.TT

-EDIT OH AND THIS ONE

-Watch the fanmade mv for touch at bestiz.

B- When i saw that i fell/collapsed... my friend showed it to me^^

its this Touch fanmade mv! =O she watched it! =O AWESOME

http://flvs.daum.net/flvPlayer.swf?vid=PV9uNV1adKI$

I didn't do them all. XD ALSO i think there were like 2-3 repeats too from the best reply bubble thing that posted in here before

remember these are not word for word =X =D =X just roughly translated from a really tired nonfunctioning brain XD

found translations for BoA's August 17 blog entry.

This is Korean's Azuki Chipped Ice.

팥빙수 is a very popular (and delicious) Korean desert where Koreans can eat in cafe.

Below the chipped ice is a uniform, white pounded mochi rice jelly.

Of course you would think of Azuki's Chipped Ice during summer 19.gif

g3CDYoNyg5ODWDL0Ug.JPG

credits: BoA's Blog, kawaiichii, krjeami of Boajjang

the korean characters there are read as pat bing soo.

am i right?

she sounds like she's advertising.

EDIT!

found another translation:

韓国のあずきかき氷です。

You're looking at the Red Bean Carved Ice

パッピンスっていうんだけど、韓国の人はカフェで食べたりします!

It is named Patbingsou [팥빙수] and it's popular to Koreans at cafe and so!

下にかき氷がはいっていて、白いのはおもちとゼリー。

There's this white thing on the bottom which is mochi and, also, jelly.

やっぱり夏はかき氷だよね 19.gif

Carved Ice is truly for Summer 19.gif

CREDITS: BoA's Blog and Boajjang + moonstarox of Boajjang

Guest Duffle

@ astarael

Thank you for the UFO Town replies. :w00t:

im tired and my brain isn't functioning but why theheck is she so freakin cute<3?

not word for word =X =D =X

Yeah~! How come a human can be this cute?!? That is always a puzzle to me. :P

Thank you very much for the cute translation, suejinners!

Oh, I forgot that BoA is an alien at UFO Town :blush: and we are just commoners on Earth.

So her cuteness is beyond human nature. :phew:

Nuna when i think of you performing at the awards show singing your heart out for your 6th album... ahh >o< Ill be waiting<3

B- 6thalbum I also want you!!! [원츄 is 'want you'... so yeah i didn't know how else to put it XD]

Ah~ cute~<3

She also want the 6th album! :D

Guest -x.smile.31

Wheee~ Thanks for the translations suejinners

and thanks astarael for finding them <3

=] Kehehe~ awww she thinks that Junsu has

a nicer voice than her ^0^ her replies are

so cute...it shows a side that we haven't seen

a lot before ^0^ gah~ if we want a 6th album

and she wants one...she should make one T0T

Guest hyeminnie

thanks astarael and suejinners for the replies and the translations.

fan: stu~~~~~pid unnie, are you in korea now?

BoA: i'm in korea^^

fan: korean activities, please!!!!! don't you feel bad for the fans? we've been waiting 2 years... please

Boa: i know. i feel bad... i want to stand on the stage again

fan: there's a fan who's id is 'bwa baragi (boa dish??).

boa: you really like 'bwa baragi' adwee (shortened from id) ?? then i'm 'jumping baragi'

fan: boa nuna~~ i'm bored~~ have you been okay~~??

boa: this way and that way~~ i've been okay^^

정윤호의여자- jung yunho's girl

boa: be boa's girl ^^

boa: or be boshik's girl!! keke (boshik is her man name)

boa: i'm proud, and the east is loving.. love me,too T.T (i have no idea what she's trying to say)

fan: unnie! it seems like your throat (voice) has gotten a lot weaker. i'm worried. pack things that help your voice.(like medicine)

boa: no, that's not it~~ you're all worried, but that day, the monitor wasn't good. my throat is okay.

fan: unnie!!! want to go to burger king and get a patbingsoo? my treat!!!! hang hang hang (laughing? O_o) i love you.

boa: when you eat patbingsoo, doesn't your head hurt? (my guess is brain freeze). but BK has good food.

정윤호의여자- jung yunho's girl

boa: be boa's girl ^^

boa: or be boshik's girl!! keke (boshik is her man name)

boa: i'm proud, and the east is loving.. love me,too T.T (i have no idea what she's trying to say)

I think the last line, BoA was trying to say: "I'm someone who you're proud of, and dbsk is lovable...love me, too T.T"

Guest still_dr3amin

LOL OMG!

suejinners & astarael you two totally made me day! how can a person BE SO CUTE?

At least she's easing her fans worries about her Korean activities <33

Guest astarael

Thank you for the translations, suejin and YunHoLuv14!!

I really appreciate them, and I'm happy to see that everyone is enjoying the UFO Town replies. BoA is completely, absolutely adorable! <333

Her reply about the BoA-Junsu duet was cute; actually, most of her replies were cute (Boshik's girl). Her child-like charms are showing themselves! haha

Thanks, tangerine_kisses, for finding the blog translations, and thanks for the update, BoALoveS! That reminds me, her anniversary is coming up: August 25th, Special Day. What will we do for it, and what will she do to celebrate? I can't believe it's already been 7 years~

boa_entry.jpg

CREDITS: BoA's I.Style

Hmmm, is she going to meet with 50 of her fans and eat with them to celebrate? ...

Archived