B O A (보아) * Official Thread

Guest jnnfr

• Replies 31.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^Yep I think so.

I'm just going to forget about the collab and just expect her Korean album/acting. There's nothing we can do about it and we're not making it any better by complaining. I'm pretty mad too but like suitcases said, there's always the future ^^

Guest TimmyYayo

^^ agreed. her korean album is coming out like next year, and the rescent "eves warning" korean song isn't that bad either.

Guest hanjin90
You know, some people say that Nino from Arashi likes BoA; I found a blog just for BoA and Johnny's. :x

wow~~ Nino is also a cute boy LOL i'm glad tat some Japanese male singers like BoA besides Korean ones. It proves tat she's an adorable girl with nice personality <3 it reminds the rumor 'bout Keita & BoA went out lol it's just rumor anyway ^

a blog just for BoA and Johnny? cool, i'd like to have the link if u dun mind ^

thanx for the pics spam, some of them are unseen to me ;)

Guest passionforlove-

Hi, Im new to the thread : ))

Omg, WHEESUNG'S DUET IS CANCELLED?! That's like one of my most-anticipated duets for this year! T^T. This is just depressing.

But on the plus, I think Love Letter single is frickin' amazing! I love Diamond Heart out of the 3, and I'm pretty rare since most of the people love either Love letter or Beautiful Flowers only :(

Guest hyeminnie

^ we're still hoping for a duet on a single, even though there isn't a single on his album.

and welcome to the BoA thread~~

V i think it's a good thing to postpone any US stuff. she still needs to perfect her english.

i'd hate for her to get a good role and mess up her english.

Guest LazyAzian

~*~*~*~

I think BoA with Junsu is kyoot ( ^ __ ^ ) ~

Also I actually think BoA debuting to American is true,

I haven't heard any new statements where LSM said BoA won't debut in the U.S.

It might not be soon, but BoA's still 20 years old and she might debut in 5 years or even next year.

~*~*~*~

Guest V-ni@star

it is ok for me.. becos i love her new single so much.. i have listening for love letter n beautiful flower fro a whole day.

a great single.. hope it can be no 1 in oricon chart

Guest Lil Asia Gurly

Hey Im new to this thread!

and OMG the duet with wheesung is cancelled =(, I was really looking forward to it! I hope that there will be a digital single later this year!

Guest hanjin90
i've just listen to smile again.. i mean the short version from youtube....

love it so much.. a very soothing song

yes! Smile again is such a beautiful ballad <3

i'm in love with it, and i hope she will release Smile again as a single after "LOVE LETTER"

i want to listen the full ver so badly T.T

WELCOME new posters ^

Guest talksound

boa's debut is true, in the sense that it's a plan for her in the future. i wouldn't be so sure that it's anytime soon, but she's definitely thinking about it. she won't debut there until she's perfect and ready. i think i heard this in this interview, forgot which. >.<

Guest astarael

Hi to the new posters!

wow~~ Nino is also a cute boy LOL i'm glad tat some Japanese male singers like BoA besides Korean ones. It proves tat she's an adorable girl with nice personality <3 it reminds the rumor 'bout Keita & BoA went out lol it's just rumor anyway ^

a blog just for BoA and Johnny? cool, i'd like to have the link if u dun mind ^

thanx for the pics spam, some of them are unseen to me ;)

Yeah! I didn't know about him until I looked up BoA info, and he was mentioned a lot. He's also very cute, lol. You know, if you search "보아남친" (BoA boyfriend), his picture comes up. :x But I've never found too much info about their relationship or if they're even good friends. PMed you!

I'm thinking the U.S. debut will come later. Hopefully.

BoA's manager wrote this: "BoA는 현재 녹음중~~~!!ㅋㅋ"

So BoA is currently recording something; people at bestiz are hoping it's for her 6th album or for her collab with Wheesung.

^It's good to know that she's recording...at least something will be coming out, lol.

I sort of expected the whole Wheesung thing to fall through with so little news on it after the initial agreement to do the duet. I'm glad they're not just giving the song to someone else though...I really hope this digital single comes out.

About the Nino thing, I heard it before too. lol. Other than Nino, a lot of other male Japanese singers have mentioned that they really like BoA...Nakamaru (from Kattun) has said that BoA is is ideal girl. And I read somewhere that he's a huge fan, and he talks about her so much that BoA is really popular amongst the Johnnys now. haha. Kame likes her also...I saw lots of caps from shows that Kattun and BoA attended together, and Kame&Nakamaru are always staring at her...even when everyone else is looking at something else in another direction, their gaze never leaves BoA, rofl. Ryohei (from W-inds) said that she's cute or something. I'm sure she's friends with at least some of them...but I hear Japanese fans can be quite extreme and protective as well. Lots of stuff happened to Matsuura Aya after her rumours with Keita.

Guest hyeminnie

^ really? i don't follow a lot of her rumors, but that's awesome that other male artists are fans of BoA.

oh, and who is Matsuura Aya? that name sounds familiar.

i know this topic is long gone and past,

but i just saw pictures about it.

http://kr.img.search.yahoo.com/search/imag...=1&imgseq=4

was it true about her little love scandal between this unknown japanese person?

because i'm super curious now. hahaha.

yeah... i remember these pics on a boajjang thread. some rumors said that it was a make up person/ stylist and some people thought that her single "Make a Secret" was about a secret boyfriend, or a secret relationship she had/has.

and rumor has it that when SM/ AVEX found out about this guy, they sent BoA to korea to get away from him and to end the "relationship".

About the Nino thing, I heard it before too. lol. Other than Nino, a lot of other male Japanese singers have mentioned that they really like BoA...Nakamaru (from Kattun) has said that BoA is is ideal girl. And I read somewhere that he's a huge fan, and he talks about her so much that BoA is really popular amongst the Johnnys now. haha. Kame likes her also...I saw lots of caps from shows that Kattun and BoA attended together, and Kame&Nakamaru are always staring at her...even when everyone else is looking at something else in another direction, their gaze never leaves BoA, rofl. Ryohei (from W-inds) said that she's cute or something. I'm sure she's friends with at least some of them...but I hear Japanese fans can be quite extreme and protective as well. Lots of stuff happened to Matsuura Aya after her rumours with Keita.

oooh do you have any pics of the caps??

She is a Japanese artist BoA is really close with.

Guest hanjin90
^ really? i don't follow a lot of her rumors, but that's awesome that other male artists are fans of BoA.

yeah... i remember these pics on a boajjang thread. some rumors said that it was a make up person/ stylist and some people thought that her single "Make a Secret" was about a secret boyfriend, or a secret relationship she had/has.

and rumor has it that when SM/ AVEX found out about this guy, they sent BoA to korea to get away from him and to end the "relationship".

yeah lol ppl thought that she released "Make a secret" after her secret relationship with tat unknown guy

but for some reasons, i dun think it's her who sitting on the bench in that pic ^

Guest astarael

winG*! You know so much! lol, I was looking at all the screencaps from the shows that BoA and Kattun were on, but I wasn't seeing it (admiration and whatnot). They kept saying things like "____ is watching the monitor" (I guess watching BoA), but it just seemed like they were looking at the floor and not at BoA, and in a lot of the caps they took, Nakamaru and Kame had these pretty neutral/uninterested expressions. I do remember, however, a video of Music Station (?) and they announced that Matsumoto Jun couldn't make it, and then they introduced BoA as guest. Kame had a surprised/excited look on his face, haha. =O I was hoping that the Japanese fans would be a little bit more understanding about such rumors, but I guess not.

Japanese celebs who like BoA: http://cafe.naver.com/hansol5.cafe?iframe_...%3Farticleid=41

Pretty much what winG* already said. :] with the addition of Ono who wanted to shoot a love scene with BoA?

I'm really not sure about those pictures that they took concerning BoA's scandal. It kind of looks like her in the first picture, but you can't tell who is in the other photos. :\ Anyway, rumors, and nothing really came of it.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=5gf3524SNM0 BoA and Matsuura Aya.

New blog entry. Looks soooo good!

あずきのかき氷  2007年08月21日(火)

韓国のあずきかき氷です。

パッピンスっていうんだけど、韓国の人はカフェで食べたりします!

下にかき氷がはいっていて、白いのはおもちとゼリー。

やっぱり夏はかき氷だよね

E38391E38383E38393E383B3E382B92.jpg

CREDITS:BoA's Oricon blog

Guest suejinners

OMG PAT BING SOO!!!!!!! that looks sooooooo good T__T

bless her for updating her blogXD

---

her manager said shes recording?

OMY@ i really hope its something to do with her korean album...

Archived