B O A (보아) * Official Thread

Guest jnnfr

Guest kayem7289

^ Is it? Lemme check wiki...

I just checked wiki.theppn and the date is still set for 9/26 :mellow: ...But then I also checked BoA's and it's still set for 9/19, so maybe no one updated yet. Crap, if it is getting pushed ahead a week, then Ayumi will definitely overtake them lol.

• Replies 31.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sae-ri

hi saranghexjaejoong!! welcome in this thread.. i'm from the philippines also! hehehe... ^__^

ahh so that's why TVXQ can't be on music station because it is co owned by JE. awwwww...

i really love the song love letter.. it's always like that.. they kept on pushing the realising of an album or single..

anyways.. i'll still wait for that.. ^__^

Guest hanjin90
All I know is that 112k is something very impressive (Summer Dream's weekly sales, I don't know if BoA has even sold more than 100k in a week before :unsure:), and BoA will have to churn and sell her song to the public to the best she can. Good luck to both contenders!

uhm, BoA's single hasnt even sold more than 100k in a week, but she has single top no.1 weekly ^

i must admit tat DBSK's Summer dream did a gud job in the 1st week, but they was out of top 20 in the next week & i dun think they r still in top 20 now ^ and DBSK isnt that hard competitor for BoA if their single are released in the same day. Anyway, DBSK already did an impressive job

I think "LOVE LETTER" will do well then though it was leaked so early T.T

Guest kayem7289

^ Oh yes, I know she had a #1 single with DO THE MOTION, but if you think about it...The numbers weren't that impressive for a #1 single, since it sold only about 66k for the #1 spot while THSK got 112k (twice as much) but only secured a #2 spot (it's all about timing). I think that BoA has a lot more staying/selling power though (Winter Love initially started with about 40k but went on to sell 100k), so her single will probably sell more in the end, but we all know that the coveted #1 for the weekly charts is very important as well :/. I won't necessarily start predicting sales for both parties yet, at least not until I hear both singles (I've only heard LOVE LETTER). I don't want to turn this thread into a comparison thread though because I ADORE both artists very much, and I wish the best of luck for both!

I'm waaaayy behind, but I just read that her contract with avex was ending this year O_o! Does anyone know if she will for sure renew the contract? Or will she move onto a new company? Sorry if it's already been explained, I'm behind in this thread...

Guest suejinners

WHOA!!! another update XD

ちょっと休憩  2007年08月17日(金)

g0qddingg4mdfoolxziywrv0.jpg

Boa's going crazy with her blogs<3

i want some of that drink T_T looks yum!

Guest addickshun

hey to all boa lovers,

i just recently got into listening to her songs.

call me a bad fan but.. hehe i downloaded the LOVE LETTER single already,

its leaked soooo early!

but i prefer sweet impact more than this new single, idk why.

anyway im getting soooo addicted to her songs now ahaha.

what what what?? no collab?? no A-nation?? T_T and the SM MV sucks... BoA's like what? showed twice??

*sighs* but hey, at least she's keeping us updated! and i agree, Love Letter is a strong single.#1 on the charts! Go BoA! you can do it! haha! fans we can do it too!

Guest Duffle
■BoA New Single『LOVE LETTER』発売日変更のお知らせ

9/19(水)に発売を予定しておりましたNew Single『LOVE LETTER』の発売日が

変更となりました。

変更後発売日:2007/9/26(水)

This is from the SOUL fan club's newsletter sent to me today (via email <boa-fc@hw.avex.co.jp>).

So LOVE LETTER release date is officially changed to 09/26.

BTW, I pre-ordered LOVE LETTER! ^_^

Let's support BoA~♥♥

Guest hyeminnie

^ wow... that's a long time to wait to release a single that leaked over a month before. O.o

OMG i just hope that tracklisting is an error, or they forgot to but "feat BoA" somewhere . and BoA's comeback feat.

Wheesung? When the heck is BoA's comeback gonna be!! i can't wait that long. I WANT SOMETHING NOW.

gosh i feel sad now.

yeah. what i was thinking. they must have left out the "feat. ~~" stuff.... T.T

and she's not going to a nation. why are avex and SM leaving her out of so much stuff?

all the SM concerts, the mv shootings, a nation????

Guest hanjin90
I'm waaaayy behind, but I just read that her contract with avex was ending this year O_o! Does anyone know if she will for sure renew the contract? Or will she move onto a new company? Sorry if it's already been explained, I'm behind in this thread...

as i know her contract with Avex had ended in the middle of this year, and she also renewed it.

thanx Sue Jin for the blog update ^ she didnt write anything except the tittle lol

that drink looks so yummy :P

hopefully there's an error in printing up wheesung album list..maybe's boa name is suppose to be insdie..okie.. just getting my false hope up...

anywya here's two more scans from mags i buy

ygeneration aug 2007

ygenaug2007issue286kl0.jpg

play june 2007

playjune2007hy5.jpg

Guest still_dr3amin

what the freak. like everyone i was waiting for the boa&wheesung collab and now what happened?! & avex pushed back her release date to the 26 for what? but yeah she does have a better chance of being NO.1 but she's against DBSK now. Yesterday i was happy and today im lost. GAHHH. AND whats up with AVEX & SM excluding her on all activities? jesus. <_<

on the other hand thank you for the pictures and video.

Well, pushing back her single might actually help her to be no.1 on the oricon charts. But this would also mean more people dling the songs before the single is out....

Edit:

lol I own a page...

Here's more pics of BoA with Kibum:

52da3vwbd0.th.jpg 60du1zcnu5.th.jpg 70ix7ztzr5.th.jpg

one with HeeChul (which I'm sure most of you have):

b3bbb0a1bef0b4cfb8e9b4drb3.th.jpg

once again, sorry I don't have proper credits...

umm when is Wheesung's album coming out? Maybe the collab isn't on there because BoA has to be in Japan for Love Letter...

I haven't heard her new single yet, but you guys got me all excited. ^^ I don't really know what to think about the change of release date, though. I didn't think that DBSG was that popular in Japan; I knew that their last single did really well, but I just thought that it was a chance thing, not necessarily indicative of a huge surge in popularity. At least not enough for us to worry about their singles because released in the same week, at least. I'm a big fan of both, but I'll be rooting for BoA. I wish her single hadn't been leaked so early. But there's nothing we can do now, I guess, except supporting her. ^^ I'm sure she'll do well, all of you guys seem very happy with the songs in the single.

About the Wheesung thing... whattttt?!?? I thought it was a done deal... there were articles about it, and didn't Wheesung's label even confirm it? I thought Park Geun Tae was composing a song for them and everything. I'm keeping my fingers crossed... we've been waiting for months. I won't start freaking until his album is officially out or something... but I'm starting to get anxious.

I'll just translate the post with LYH for now, I'll be back for the others. ^^

The person next to me today...

I introduce Lee Yeon Hee

who has spent a fun and joyful day with me today. ^^

We didn't even realize that time was flying by as we talked about this and that. ㅋ

I'm sure you all already know~

Pleae support our Yeon Hee~~!

And... you'll support BoA too, right?

BoA is happy that everyone goes along with her.

Heat, go away!!

I'm sorry, but that second to last sentence (BoA is happy...) is kind of badly translated. It's sort of a hard phrase to switch over to English. The translation there will do, but I'll be thinking of a better way. ^^

Also, she calls herself "Bboa," lol. 뾰아. The "B" sound is emphasized (?) so that it almost sounds like a "P." She's playing around, it's cute. ^^ I love how dorky she can be.

Oh, and I love to see her and YooChun together! They make such an adorable couple. <333 In the picture sweetsmile posted, YooChun's shoulders are so broad, especially in comparison to BoA's! She's so petite next to the DBSG boys.

Anndd, the thing with DongHae is so cute! Thanks winG* for sharing. It's sweet how inspired he was by her. He must have been so nervous and excited to shoot the Key of Heart MV with the person who motivated him to go to Seoul and audition and everything. I love how he looks when KangIn says they're close friends now. And his reaction to HeeChul's comment, lol. Lucky him, though; not many people get to meet and befriend people they admired on TV!

Guest kayem7289
i want boa with micky!

lol.dun kill me chunnie fans! :D:D

Haha, I agree, BoA and Micky make a really cute couple!!!

I dunno why people always choose her and Jae because I think that Micky's manliness would complete BoA's femininity more. I won't say she should be with anyone though, since she is a free woman to choose who she wants :D. She's updating her bolg so much, since the single is pushed back, it gives her more free time :P .

Archived