B O A (보아) * Official Thread

Guest jnnfr

• Replies 31.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest xyunaxfantasiesx
so its pushed back a week, same as dbsk?

hmm.. then maybe they will get a chance to perform at the same time.

if that happens, i want to see them on music station or hey hey hey together!

LOL

DBSK isn't allowed on Music Station if I'm not mistaken, maybe Heyx3 but they've only perform on there 2 time.

^ I don't think it's PSed... they were doing some cell phone commercial together?

wow... if DBSK isn't allowed on MS then I doubt BoA will perform together with them.

I mean, DBSK came out on Hey3x like two weeks ago and I don't think they'll come out again. And even though both BoA and DBSK come out on Hey3x, they're not going to be together... the program will have each different section for both since they are both major artists having their singles coming out.

Isn't it always the main guest coming out first and then some other guests to just...kinda keep company?

Sometimes Hey*3 has specials...and all the artists sit together while they get interviewed, like all the other music programs. I hope they get to appear together on any show...and interact, somewhat. Since they're both Korean artists, the hosts will probably get them to talk about each other or something...like they did with YounHa and BoA.

My DonghaexBoA senses never fail me. rofl. I found {THIS} subbed video by muishie on youtube, and here, Suju talks about how they became a member of Suju and what they did before debuting. BoA is mentioned when Donghae tells his story.^^ Heechul is hilarious as always. I just thought it was cute and funny.

Yay most of you commented in the new BoA thread I made^^ I'm glad you guys liked it<3

LYH is so pretty...two gorgeous, talented ladies in one picture. Lucky person who was there with them and took the picture for them. I wonder what her new blogs say...hehe.

I finally heard Love Letter...and just like everyone else here, I LOVED the single. I hope it does really well...I guess Avex realized how dumb it was putting two of their big artists against each other, and pushed the release date back. I'm a little concerned because the single is leaked already, and her past few singles haven't done so well...I hope this one does really really good. Her ballads always do well in Japan (is this a ballad? ._.), so I'm keeping my fingers crossed :]

Guest suejinners

OMFG

i do not see a thing on wheesung's album about BoA or of boa's featuring/collab

T_______T NOOOO~~~~~~~~

i am so disapointed....

Guest xyunaxfantasiesx
^ okie kinda off topic but why DBSK not allowed in MS?

I'm not exactly sure but Jonny Entertainment, which is like a boy band dominated label, owns Music Station so that may be why they wouldn't let DBSK go on besides their own boyband. Boyband vs boyband I guess.

I hope there really is a BoA and Wheesung collab =X

Guest l33mimi
OMFG

T_______T NOOOO~~~~~~~~

i am so disapointed....

are u effin kidding me, i think im gonna get a heart attack . x________x

OMFG

T_______T NOOOO~~~~~~~~

i am so disapointed....

What the mother of god! ARE YOU SERIOUS!!! Where did you hear about this? I am pissed!

Oh yeah, sweetsmile, you should totally make a poll on which guy looks best with BoA using those pics in the korean celebs photos. Lol. Thanks for sharing though!

Guest suejinners

^ i read the whole thing over and over again

NOt a single thing about BOA except that the photograher for his album cover-jacket is Kwon Young ho who photographed top stars such as boa and hyori!

T_________T

heres the tracklist

01 ) Love Hero

02 ) My Way

03 ) 사랑은 맛있다♡

04 ) 다쳐도 좋아

05 ) 차안남녀

06 ) 안녕히 계시죠

07 ) 어쩌다 보니 비밀

08 ) Savannah Woman

09 ) 이런 시츄에이션

10 ) 만져주기

11 ) Tick Tock

12 ) 이별 앞에 서서

13 ) 벌

14 ) Against All Odds - Bonus Track

people are bestiz are wondering what happened....

i want to know... T___T maybe it will be the other way around? when boa does a comeback it will be wheesung featured on her album? omg i hope so.....

Sometimes Hey*3 has specials...and all the artists sit together while they get interviewed, like all the other music programs. I hope they get to appear together on any show...and interact, somewhat. Since they're both Korean artists, the hosts will probably get them to talk about each other or something...like they did with YounHa and BoA.

hmmm yea, but I think their next special is probably the Christmas sp, right?

Yeah, YounHa and BoA did come out together but it was in MS. Seriously, I thought DBSK and BoA had a better chance of interacting in MS...but oh well. We'll just hope for Hey3x for now :)

Oh yeah, sweetsmile, you should totally make a poll on which guy looks best with BoA using those pics in the korean celebs photos. Lol. Thanks for sharing though!

lol you're welcome. I personally think she looks right with any kind of hot guy though haha

Guest l33mimi
^ i read the whole thing over and over again

NOt a single thing about BOA except that the photograher for his album cover-jacket is Kwon Young ho who photographed top stars such as boa and hyori!

T_________T

heres the tracklist

people are bestiz are wondering what happened....

i want to know... T___T maybe it will be the other way around? when boa does a comeback it will be wheesung featured on her album? omg i hope so.....

OMG i just hope that tracklisting is an error, or they forgot to but "feat BoA" somewhere . and BoA's comeback feat.

Wheesung? When the heck is BoA's comeback gonna be!! i can't wait that long. I WANT SOMETHING NOW.

gosh i feel sad now.

Guest hanjin90
OMFG

T_______T NOOOO~~~~~~~~

i am so disapointed....

OMG~~OMG~~

I'm so disappointed T.T i've been waiting since May T.T

no~~~~~~~

Guest astarael

Hi, Duffle!

Thank you for the pictures, sweetsmile! I love seeing BoA with other celebrities, and I don't have those images of Kibum and BoA yet~

I'm having mixed emotions/thoughts right now. I'm a bit excited that BoA will be releasing her single with DBSK; there might be a chance that they'll be on a show together, but at the same time, I'd really love to see BoA's single hit no.1 on the charts and stay there for a while. With the early leak of her single and the fact that it's DBSK, I don't know. I'm torn.

I'm having bad feelings about the Wheesung-BoA collab. Maybe the list only has the titles to the songs and didn't include any info about who is featuring. *crosses fingers* I just don't understand what happened; there were several articles and a couple news clips on the collab so I figured it'd be a done deal.

winG*! Thank you so much for the clip~ Your BoAxDonghae senses are awesome because the video cheered me up. I'm very happy that Donghae mentioned her, that she had such a big impact on him, and that they're now "close friends." Donghae looked very pleased after Kangin said that. xD YES! Heechul is hilarious.

Guest saranghexjaejoong

whaa~ am i welcome to this thread? i'm also one of boa's huge fan from the philippines...

hehe so her Love Letter Release date was move.. that so sad to hear.. anyway i'm still looking forward on its release cause i wanna hear her new songs..

i saved all boa's pic with ki bum... i like her outfit there...

Guest suejinners

^ ^ ^

i was hoping that too... that maybe it was a mistake surprise or secret XD

but i got it at www.hanteo.com

and its reliable T_T

he had 500 songs and narrowed it down to 14.

hes been working with lots of female artists lately. hopefully he will work with BoA's next korean album.

or maybe he will release it as a digital single? ahh i don't know..

^ ^ ^

i was hoping that too... that maybe it was a mistake surprise or secret XD

but i got it at www.hanteo.com

and its reliable T_T

he had 500 songs and narrowed it down to 14.

hes been working with lots of female artists lately. hopefully he will work with BoA's next korean album.

or maybe he will release it as a digital single? ahh i don't know..

Wait a minute on first thought do you remember where the sources came from when they announced that BoA was going to have a collab with Wheesung. This cant be! What is happening to BoA. She is not even going to be on A nation 07....[im not sure], and her Korean comeback is taking forever. What is going on?

Guest hanjin90
Wait a minute on first thought do you remember where the sources came from when they announced that BoA was going to have a collab with Wheesung.

i believe a lot of articles came out at that time, and most of them r reliable, i only can remember NEWSEN

i remember tat they also interviewd Whee Sung or something

ahhhh~ i hope the collab is true T.T

Guest kayem7289

I just heard about BoA's album getting pushed back and now I'm a bit torn...LOVE LETTER is a great song and I want it to succeed and be #1, but then I also want my other "loves" to get the spot as well -_-. I haven't heard SHINE/Ride on so I can't exactly rule out on which one is better, but at least she has a better shot at #1, right :)? SHINE/Ride on is only a double-a single, and usually more songs equal more sales. She also has a chance to go on Music Station for promotion, so she already is ahead in promotion lol. Like someone else mentioned, THSK is not really "allowed" or invited onto Music Station because it's co-owned by JE and they wouldn't be foolish enough to invite and help promote another boyband against their own :/. All I know is that 112k is something very impressive (Summer Dream's weekly sales, I don't know if BoA has even sold more than 100k in a week before :unsure:), and BoA will have to churn and sell her song to the public to the best she can. Good luck to both contenders!

Archived