B O A (보아) * Official Thread

Guest jnnfr

Thx guys for sharing all the BoA goodies including mag scans n wallies :wub:

Glad to hear that a famous politician is a fan of BoA

• Replies 31.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest KoReAn_MiNaM_93

That's so awesome tat BoA has a possible future president as one of her fans, XD T_T When is her album going to come out in Korea this year..? :unsure::sweatingbullets::wub:

Guest hyeminnie

Lee Myung-bak (maybe the next president of South-Korea) just said in a japanese interview that he is a big fan of Cho Yong-pil, Bi (Rain) & BoA !!!

Credits : BoALoveS + Chosun ^^

woah. that's really cool.

sarangni_BoA thanks for the pics. i might use one for my wallpaper.

Guest Jina!

Wow, I just spent ages reading up on all that I missed! I have work, so now I never have time to come online. >< Buuut, I love reading the pages and pages of responses you guys wrote!!

The hacker dude is seriously messed up. Who is he to mess with other people's personal lives?? I hope BoA is okay now, as well as Danny. It was always well known that they were close though, wasn't it? But then again, given the atmosphere of which the hacker was threatening to release the photos with, I'm not surprised with SM's trying to keep it quiet and then confronting the guy. Put Asia's Star and a member of the group that was the last million-seller in K-Pop together and boom, even if the pictures aren't all that suspicious or scandalous. Netizens would just analyze every single aspect of the photo and who knows what type of story would be churned out.

Now I'm anticipating her 6th album comeback even more. She'll blow everyone away! ^^ It's already nearing the end of June though... hopefully we won't have much more of a wait! Especially since the Wheesung duet was said to be in either May or June. Keep your fingers crossed!!

I love that she sent flowers to DBSG for their concert! Very sweet.

And thanks to everyone for the pictures and links and such!! I love the ones of her in the shirt Micky designed and the skinny jeans. She looks so great in something so simple, and she looks so tall in the skinnies too! Her legs seem to go on for ages. I'm jealous! Haha.

I have JiYong's messge translated... I don't even know if you guys remember it, it was so long ago! I just did it while reading all the BoA news I missed here in this thread, so sorry if it isn't too eloquent. I reread it a couple times, but I always like to have a while to check everything over again for longer pieces like this one. But I wanted to share something, so here it is, haha. And goodness, the boy sure did (does?) love elipses and exclamation points! I kept them in to keep the original feel of the message in. ^^

Ah~I aplogize!!!

Wow!!! Because of many events…the café…is loud and noisy~

And so…to put things in order…like this…I have come!!!

(I’m sorry!! The member count… has grown… but I haven’t…

been able to.write a lot..^^)

Ah!! I will tell you!!! BoA shi (?)… I will just call her comfortably!!

I know all~ about how… because of the article… with BoA nuna…the café…

has become loud and noisy..as I saw that…there were points that made me feel lonely…

and points that made me feel… grateful!

Yes..to speak…truthfully…we are not dating…

Please don’t worry!!(all you fans… ^^;;) BoA nuna’s fans as well… please don’t worry!!!!!

Honestly…the fact that… from long ago I have been BoA nuna’s fan… is something that…

everyone close to me… even those who just know me… have known all~ about.

I… went around every day…talking about it!!^^

But… I am… just a fan..I am not… anything more than that..

Because BoA nuna… debuted at a young age…and I… am young now…

(But I grew… a lot!!^^) Anyway….more than anyone else… we understand each other!!!

The hardships… during these times… how I should cope…and because… BoA nuna…

is my sunbae…it is true that I am learning many things from her>.. She gives me advice as well..

Just… I have been her fan… for a long time…BoA nuna knows me as such..

It‘s nothing more than that…we met at a program…I told her… that I am a fan!!

That’s… just it!!! Fan…because that person is really talented..you go wow~~

You admire that person…and monitor their activities..that kind of fan!(Can you understand??^^;;)

Ha ha ha..and… at the 2001 Hip Hop Flex..I say this because of the lyrics of a song

called ‘g-dragon’… I was a fan… then as well..

As I… worked on the lyrics… with my hyungs… I worried… a lot…

I don’t mean anything by it other than… just…because I do hip hop…RyangHyung and RyangHa dance well.. and BoA nuna… sings well…without me… there are still so many talented people..!! And so… I… strive… to rap well..!!

I…wanted to say this!!

I don’t… mean anything bad… so if you… read it negatively… I apologize!!!

Ah… really… when I read those writings… as all my energy.just disappeared..

I’m sure… that BoA nuna… felt the same way!!1

So…BoAfans&myfans!! (My fans?? I feel shy~ ^^;;) Everyone… from now on..

Please be friendly and get along..^^ For each individual…as a true fan…please remember to think… of the feelings of the person you like as well!!! Please… support us heartily!!!

Oh~….all of you fans..from now on… don’t write such things..

Like before… talk about fun events… amusing events…and please support us a lot!

I am… at y.g. always practicing in order to show you a better me… I hope that you…

anticipate it… please watch over me in the future!! Because… I am still young… please be favorable~^^ ㅋㅋㅋ yes!!!

Whew~~~~~~~now…is everyone settled ^^ All of you BoA fans as well..^^

Yes!!!!!! Now please… pay much attention to y.g family… and also…

Please show me much attention as well… BoA nuna too!!!

You know that… just as I…am a fan of lil bow wow… because he does well… I like BoA nuna… because she does well!!! ^^ And so… please support us a lot!!^^

Then… for now… bye~ peace out!!

one!

p.s.: The next time I come everybody’s moods should be up!!! ^^

And oh!! The member count

has exceeded 7000!!! I feel exposed!!^^;;.....................................................................but...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...........................................................................................................................

But…!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I feel… very happy!!^^!! ㅋㅋㅋ

Oh, yeah~~~~~~~~~~!!! ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

And…at y.g. home.. a page for me has been put up!!!

Leave many messages…!!!!(Aigoo..all I do… is ask… for favors!!^^;;)

Anyway……..thank you!!!! I am really grateful! Thank you!!!a lot!!! ㅠ.ㅠ

I will come again next time!!! see ya!! ^^ Everyone… laugh!! ㅋㅋㅋ

Guest hanjin90

thanx Jina for the translation <3

i like how GD keep repeating "BoA nuna" & "i'm a fan" LOL he really does admire BoA ^

he's cute <3

June is going to end but there is still now news 'bout WheeSung's album~ it's sad T.T

Guest jessiep

^^Me too. When will we see BoA's or Wheesung's albums?

Thanks Jina for the translation. It's cool that another celebrity and even the possible future Korean president are fans of BoA.

I love her Single magazine photos. Her legs are wanted :lol:

Guest lifeslesson

I'm waiting for her korean album and song with wheesun =| and now i have to wait for her new japanese single this is torture!

OMG JiYoung is so cute! The way he writes! LOL

Guest suejinners

-aww THanks Jina for the translations

-and hello to the new people in here! its great seeing BoA fans from all parts of the world ^___^

Picture spam~

25lw7.jpg

hdboansmusicstationsupefg4.jpg

128hf3.jpg

0723260kk1.jpg

112269224825338200mu2.jpg

310dy3.jpg

113144617004160100cj4.jpg

dothect2.jpg

457567xh5.jpg

Guest winG*

I hope the people in the Suju thread don't mind me taking a little bit of info that they translated...but apparently in this year's SM summer album, BoA's doing a song with Suju's Shindong. It's a remake of a old song by Kim Mi Kyung (? I don't remember exactly). I hope it's real. Hehe...is anyone else as excited as I am to hear this? :w00t: BoA and Shindong...what an interesting pairing. It reminds me of a little radio clip that Jina translated for us...where Shindong says that he found BoA hard to approach at first, probably because he liked her. lol.

Guest suejinners

^ they did it to throw us off =P. haha

i thought i kinda knew the song..

so i looked it up

and i remember hearing it before ^^

you can listen to it here

http://blog.naver.com/danger1993/30019038355

now we know why shin dong is singing it with her .. because he will prob singing CLON's parts! LOL i lovee clon<3

its Park Mi Kyung - Eve's warning

Guest xdaisiesx3

BOA & SHINDONG? o__o

Interesting...

I want BoA & Jaejoong to do a collab though, 'cause I'm so biased like that. x)

Are there any news about her collab with Wheesung?

Guest Ahren

shindong.... he's that kinda round dude in super junior, right?

any Korean stuff would be really good! :D

thanks for the translations and pictures.

Guest hanjin90

OMG~OMG!!!!!!!! BoA & Shin Dong <3 tat's out of my thought, hehe

i'd love to hear the duet of BoA with any artist

i hope it's real ^

Archived