B O A (보아) * Official Thread

Guest jnnfr

• Replies 31.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lifeslesson

i love her open concerts pic! it's so sexy! i don't know why people don't like the hair and make up on her I think its sooo sexy!

Guest hanabi ;

ty for all the mag scans

especially the Singles mag scans.

casual, simple, pretty and fun~

a cap during the open concert?

tt is probably during the rehearsals.

im happy that i caught it on kbsworld today.

although i already have it in my laptop. ^_^

Guest KhmerGuy231

Those HQ Mag Scans are amazing! Thanks Suejin. I dunno if this is posted, but an HQ of BoA's Toshiba Ad...

w53tcatalog1ls5rw4.th.jpg

Credz: Boanjel @ BoaJjang

And here's a couple of wallpapers I made. Hope everyone likes them.^^

everlastingxw1.th.jpg

baddrivecreditsnw7.th.jpg

Guest lifeslesson

OU! Khmerguy231, I love the NIKE wallpaper! Good Job!

And I thought YunHo designed them? So it was really Micky? Awww

Guest XxMariannexX

atarael: Thanks for the scans. She look so great in just jeans and a T-shirt..haha. She really rocks the skinny jeans too. (I want a Yoochun shirt X]).

Suejinners: Thanks for the HQ scans!

geronsky: Thanks for posting that big picture..hehe. I think it's one of my new favorites, she's gorgeous.

Hanjin90: Thanks for the caps and HQ scan! =]

Khmerguy321: Thanks for the Toshiba ad and the wallpapers are really nice. I can't even choose which one I like better. X]

Saw these at Bestiz. She's adorable.^^

1182613542b9abc1a6120baev2.jpg

1182613542b9abc1a62nb0.jpg

Credits: 여왕@Bestiz BoAworld

Guest hikki88
thanks Hanjin & Odom (i hope i got your name right ><;;) for those pictures+wallies! she looks gorgeous

turns out that Micky yoochun designed the shirt shes wearing in the Singles magazine

yeah.. each dbsk members designed a t-shirt.. i think they are selling it to fans? :blush:

hmmmmmm... this make me wonder, why didnt she pick yunhoo or jaejoong or xiah or at least.. changmin's t-shirt.. but my micky??

boa.. i believe we hav same taste in men.. hahahahhaha

Guest winG*

^ hehe, sorry to burst your bubble, but everyone in SM wore that shirt that Micky designed for their photoshoot with the magazine^^; It's SM's 'thing' this year...haha. It's a nice design though...the other boys had funny designs...with lips and pots and stuff, haha.

A little slow these days...other than a few blog updates. I hope she's busy recording...or practicing new choreography...or doing photoshoots...or doing anything related to that 6th Korean album everyone's getting antsy about. My mind is already going crazy thinking about what concept she'll have...and how awesome her comeback special is gonna be. ^^

Guest JK_pisces_88

hi..I'm new here.. ^^

I like BoA a lot!! she's very beautiful and she's got her own way to look sexy.. ^^

Guest BoALoveS

Lee Myung-bak (maybe the next president of South-Korea) just said in a japanese interview that he is a big fan of Cho Yong-pil, Bi (Rain) & BoA !!!

Credits : BoALoveS + Chosun ^^

Guest hanjin90

Lee Myung-bak (maybe the next president of South-Korea) just said in a japanese interview that he is a big fan of Cho Yong-pil, Bi (Rain) & BoA !!!

Credits : BoALoveS + Chosun ^^

wow~~ it's so surprising,all of them r big stars ^

but i have no clue who's Cho Yong Pil T.T

thanx for the info

yah, BoA got a fan who is also a famous person~hehe

Guest sae-ri

wow! haha... that's nice to hear that Lee Myung Bak is a big fan of her! hehe.. I'm also a big fan of her! hahaha

and the t-shirt micky designed is so cute. I want to buy that! errrrr.....

Archived