B O A (보아) * Official Thread

Guest jnnfr

Guest Jina!

I haven't been here for waaayy too long. I just spent the past half hour reading all the pages I missed out on. Thanks to all who congratulated me on finishing up finals! I feel like a huge burden has lifted from my shoulderes. ^^

I loved reading all the replies in the thread that winG* made! It's nice to see that people who weren't or aren't particular fans are recognizing her talent and hard work.

I love the picture from the award show with BoA and JunSu talking; the little captions cracked me up, because the first one has BoA calling him and he goes, "What, you're asking me? Not YooChun?" And then in the last cap he thinks, "Park YooChun has to see this!" Hahaha.

I'm currently working on translating the new comments that winG* shared! I'll post them up as I do them. For now I only have a few to share. ^^

보아 선배는 우리와 비슷한 또래인데 정말 대단한 실력의 소유자다. 데뷔 전 트레이닝을 받을 때부터 팬이었다. 같은 소속사여도 자주 만날 기회가 없었는데 이번 SM타운 뮤직비디오를 촬영하면서 만나 프로 정신을 세삼 느꼈다.

` 유노윤호 (U-know Yunho)

Though BoA sunbae is our age she shows remarkable ability. I was a fan of hers during my training before debut. Even though we are in the same label we weren't able to meet frequently, but I was able to see her during this SM Town music video shooting, and I felt her professionalism.

- Yunho

보아의 실물을 보고 반하지 않는 남자는 남자가 아니다.

- 하림

A man who sees BoA's live (as in face-to-face) beauty and isn't tempted isn't a man.

A man who isn't tempted after seeing BoA's real life beauty isn't a man.

- HaRim

일단 춤으로서는 배울점도 너무 많고, 존경하는 선배님이다.

- 천무스테파니

First off there is so much to learn from her about dance. She is a sunbae whom I respect.

- ChunMoo Stephanie

이번 리허설중에, aiko씨와 BoA씨가 스트레칭법을 가르쳐 주었습니다. 두 사람 모두 놀랄만큼 몸이 유연합니다.

몸이 딱딱한 나에게는, 도저히 할 수 없는 스트레칭도 있었습니다.

- 엠스테 여자아나운서 (??)

During this reherasal aiko and BoA taught us stretching techniques. The two were both unbelievably flexible. For a person like me who is so stiff, the stetching exercises were undoable.

- Emstae (?) Female Announcer

춤이든 노래든, 정말 잘한다.

` Arashi 니노

Whether it be dancing or singing, she does both very well.

- Arashi Nino (?)

I'm trying to better translate the quote from HaRim about the live/face-to-face part, but still wanted to share because I found it amusing. ^^

Oh, and I think I might do a full translation of what JiYong said? I'm reading through it right now, and it's kind of cute. ^^

• Replies 31.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jessiep

Thanks to winG* and Jina for more BoA praising quotes and translations!

Though BoA looks a little bit rounder in the new Toshiba pics, she looks gorgeous and glowy. I love that pic.

ps: It's interesting to see what songs BoA will perform at KBS Hall (maybe Girls on Top and Moto again :) ). I'm getting antsy for her Korean album :lol:

Guest Nakuru

Thanks winG* and Jina! for more comments and translations.

Oh, spelling correction. For the Arashi comment, it should be from Nino (versus Ni No) since his full name is Ninomiya Kazunari. Nothing major though ^^

Guest winG*

Jina <333 Thank you againnnn~~

I like HaRim's comment (well I like all of them, but her's was something different). Who is HaRim, by the way? :x

Maybe a better way to word her comment would be "A man who isn’t tempted after seeing BoA’s real life beauty isn’t a man"...but that would change her wording around wouldn't it..haha. I shall leave the translating up to you :x Thank you again my dearrrr. What would we do without you? We'd have so much less spazzing to do. hehehe.

Guest KuYA II

thank you for the translation!!! wow i'm impressed with all of the artists stating their comments about BoA especially stephanie when i'm really touched by her words especially since they are both dancers =).

Guest hanjin90

Oh, and I think I might do a full translation of what JiYong said? I'm reading through it right now, and it's kind of cute. ^^

u will do??? i cant be happier *dancing around*

i always enjoy ur translation!! thanx a lot Jina <3

btw, who's HaRim??? i havnt heard 'bout him yet :sweatingbullets: but i do like his comment LOL

BoA&DBSG are cute~ There's this line of raised arms and then a dip in the middle where BoA is, lol. <3

http://www.roiworld.com/comm/best_talk/con...me=b_talk_bbs_3

i dun know why but i cant view the file, it didnt work for me. i cant click the "Play" button :ph34r:

any1 help pls??? i want to watch it so badly :tears:

^I don't know if I'm having the same problem as you, but when I first click on the link, I can't press play either and I tried clicking stop and then pressing play, but it didn't work. Then, I left it alone for some seconds and it started playing. Maybe you can try waiting? Sorry if I'm no help. :sweatingbullets:

Anyway, I was searching for a No. 1 performance at Daum, and this popped up. It shows a bit of how they made Our Love~ To My Parents near the end. Lol .. listen to her around 5:06.

This was the No. 1 performance I was talking about: BoA - No. 1, Valenti, My Name. She messed up after the 'doo do doo doo doo' part and paused. I wanted to see her smile more clearly cause you know how youtube vids are very blurry. >.< Anyone have a higher quality of this?

Guest KhmerGuy231

^I don't know if I'm having the same problem as you, but when I first click on the link, I can't press play either and I tried clicking stop and then pressing play, but it didn't work. Then, I left it alone for some seconds and it started playing. Maybe you can try waiting? Sorry if I'm no help. :sweatingbullets:

Anyway, I was searching for a No. 1 performance at Daum, and this popped up. It shows a bit of how they made Our Love~ To My Parents near the end. Lol .. listen to her around 5:06.

This was the No. 1 performance I was talking about: BoA - No. 1, Valenti, My Name. She messed up after the 'doo do doo doo doo' part and paused. I wanted to see her smile more clearly cause you know how youtube vids are very blurry. >.< Anyone have a higher quality of this?

I have it in HQ, but because my retard Ipod died (it has a cartoon ipod with a frowny face on the screen :[ ) on me ( I used it as a harddrive) I don't know if I could access it as a drive on my comp anymore. So it might be on my comp or discs, I'll check. I've seen that performance like 20x and I never noticed the mess up. lol

Guest kyungxah

hey all you BoA fans i have a quick question..

i was just browsing around this forum DLing some music..

and i DLed these songs ...well it said it was BoA and they were called " some day one day" and "imi no tonari de"

and when i downloaded the song..i didnt hear any words.

is this just a music box/instrumental thing? or is it a songg with words???????????????????

Guest KhmerGuy231

^ They're songs with words. I love both of them. Some Day One Day is on "Love and Honesty" a japanese album. I'm not sure about the other, but if you go to Boajjang I'm sure they're are links

Guest kyungxah

edit:

wait i have another ques for u guys..sorry >.<

the song "love and hnesty" does the song start with violin and cello..and other sting instruments?

just making sure i DLed the right song keke..

Thanks Jina for the translation and another great job done. Are you really going to translate what JiYong said? That would be awesome.

BoA's personal life is just getting more interesting everydone...never knew YEH and her were friends.

Sorry for being so late about this...can I still be added onto the fanlist.

My name is Vanessa.

Username: beatofangel90

Guest astarael

Jina, thank you for the translations! <3 And thank you for the offer to translate what JiYong wrote. I love reading your translations~

Great quotes about BoA.

edit:

wait i have another ques for u guys..sorry >.<

the song "love and hnesty" does the song start with violin and cello..and other sting instruments?

just making sure i DLed the right song keke..

Yes, "Love and Honesty" begins with string instruments. :] I love that song.

Also, "Kimi no Tonari de" should have vocals. It's from her 4th Japanese album, Outgrow.

Guest vaan15

thanks for the translations Jina! ^______^

BoA and Eun Hye are friends? wow! didn't know that! thanks for the pictures!

I so can't wait for her Korean stuff! ^_^

Guest suejinners

I haven't been here for waaayy too long. I just spent the past half hour reading all the pages I missed out on. Thanks to all who congratulated me on finishing up finals! I feel like a huge burden has lifted from my shoulderes. ^^

I love the picture from the award show with BoA and JunSu talking; the little captions cracked me up, because the first one has BoA calling him and he goes, "What, you're asking me? Not YooChun?" And then in the last cap he thinks, "Park YooChun has to see this!" Hahaha.

Hey Jina! ^^

thanks for tranlating as always<3

what caps are you talking about? lol i think i missed it. ><;;

I have it in HQ, but because my retard Ipod died (it has a cartoon ipod with a frowny face on the screen :[ ) on me ( I used it as a harddrive) I don't know if I could access it as a drive on my comp anymore. So it might be on my comp or discs, I'll check. I've seen that performance like 20x and I never noticed the mess up. lol

Lol .. I wouldn't have noticed it either if she didn't pause for a bit. I really like her smile after that though so that's why I was looking for HD.

Archived