EDIT:

Aw, no more BoA Missha ads. :[ Hm.

it's sad tat she's no longer a model for Missha

i really really luv her Missha ads cus she always looks beautiful there

no more Levis & Missha T__T i personally luv those ads T__T

anyway,i hope Ivy will do gud ^ i'm a fan of her too LOL

eeee~

i read an article about her wrapping up her arena tour

and the last couple of sentences said.....

After finishing her Japanese activities , in the middle of May, BoA is all in for preparations for her Korean activies.

The possiblity/chances of her turning to and debuting as an actresses are high B.U.T. they are thinking on concentrating on her 6th album which will come out the second half of this year!!!!!

-edit

i just read another article about her wrapping up her arena tour..

last sentence was......

BoA will be in Korea in May resting and preparing for her 6th album!!!!!

yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

but i think she should take a rest first & after that she will prepare for her 6th album

gosh~~ she worked so much in Japan already

i want her to make a GREAT comeback after a long time. she must prove to every1 tat she's still a queen LOL

i'm happt tat 6th album will come first~~

EDIT::: the Arena Tour 07 looks so cool,i cant wait till the day it's aired on TBS

i luv the part when she sent her kiss to the audience,i hope they'll record that part <3

and the dance for Lady Galaxy is awesome

• Replies 31.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ohh..thats' too bad.. well that's bound to happen..they can't sign on a contract with a person for a lifetime...

just hope that other ads company will sign BoA on..

ya..she sure needs to rest with all the hectic schedule.. hope her feet has already recover fully...

Guest vaan15

im smilling like crazy right now! :D

Korean Album!!!!!!!!!! woohooo!!! thanks so much for the news suejinners!

im speechless....just so happy :D:D

Guest winG*

^ Thanks for the link Sue<3 The wigs look better in motion...but still. Her real hair is so much hotter =(

So it's confirmed that 6 album is coming first? yayyyyyyyy.

Aw, BoA's missha ads were so gorgeous...but at least they replaced her with Ivy <3 She'll probably sign on with another cosmetics company then? I remember the year missha didn't sign her, she was with Maybelline. I was hoping to see her in a CF with JDG though, since she likes him so much...haha. Seems like she's into Jo InSung these days though^^ Thanks for the updates~!

Guest kyandigurl

hello!! I'm new to this thread..

i'm 15 this year...lol...

hope i can find some friends here...

Nice to meet you all!!! :D

Guest _SYMPTAHY

I need a Korean album more than anything else.

I don't even want her to be an actress... It'd sure gain her popularity, but music is what makes BoA attractive.

BUT BUT BUT, I'll still support her no matter what she does.

I'm just hoping a comeback album which can pushes BoA to her peak ONCE AGAIN! I really missed seeing her on Korea stage performing with a whole bunch of fans screaming down there.

):

Guest mariella

hi all,

I don't know if this was already mentioned in previous posts. In the Korean newspapers today they said that BoA and Lee Jun Ki (from My Girl and King and the Clown) are dating. Supposedly they were introduced to each other by Lee Hyori.

Guest hanjin90
hi all,

I don't know if this was already mentioned in previous posts. In the Korean newspapers today they said that BoA and Lee Jun Ki (from My Girl and King and the Clown) are dating. Supposedly they were introduced to each other by Lee Hyori.

they must hav sum misunderstandings

Hyo Ri did introduce them together,but they remained as FRIENDS ONLY

and they r friend from then to now,they r NOT DATING

"Bad drive" sounds good ^

it's really catchy,i personally luv it <3

the longer ver was out in boajjang 4rum & i must say it's far better if u listen the longer ver

u guys should check it out :rolleyes:

Guest j'Chun

^ I thought they were just friends? Hyori did introduce them but they became friends instead. Hyori said so herself at Lee Junki's birthday.

She's coming out with a Korean album!! I'm gonna cry (tears of joy).

Guest miyakko

hi...everybody^^

my name's miyakko

and now my friend going to SM UCC Contest

her name's Mai, she's so cute and good looking

in the future she want to be a singer...^^

and i think she can

cuz she have the beautiful voice and the pretty dance

Pls........support her, i ask !!!

give her the opportunity please!!!

i sure you won't regret if you see her dance cilp video

Mai - Atlantis Princess (dance)

***thank you so much***

miyakko...^^

Guest __CHINA.DOLL

URGENT!!!!

I was wondering if you guys can PLEASE help me! this is urgent Im doing a project.. Can you guys please tell me BoA's

Album Sales/ for ALL her albums <333

<3333

Guest winG*
THIS wikipedia page should help you^^ The numbers are probably a little bit off now, but they're pretty close. I'm sure she's closer to the 10million mark now^^

Guest xyunaxfantasiesx

No more Missha ads, I'm sadden, she always looked so pretty in the CMs and ads T__T

I really like Bad Drive, not just the chorus like Sweet Impact. I love the remix of SO REAL.

I'm so glad to hear that she's preparing for her album, I want her to have a great comeback.

The stage for the Arena tour looks very nice can't wait til it airs on May 27th.

Guest suejinners
hi all,

^ hmm that newspaper was wrong.

cause all the articles on the internet said they decided to remain as friends.

even the clip of hyori saying it at Lee Jun Ki's bday party-fanmeeting said she was kinda sad they decided to be friends.

welcome to all the new people in the thread! =)

i really like bad drive.

Guest chinguz

i've yet to listen to her new single, when i get around to it ill make my comment of it.

Just got to update myself on whats going on. I hope the 6th album is comming soon, i can't wait... it's been ages since a korean album.. but i can wait if its super good rather than quick mediocre releases. and for some reason i'm wanting her to stick to singing then pursue acting.

I Hope she changes her look for this album like she usually does.. i don't really like her hairstyle at the moment.

bad news about the missha adds, but maybe down the track she will pick something else up.

Archived