B O A (보아) * Official Thread

Guest jnnfr

• Replies 31.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jessiep

^^I've seen that vid before, but all I remember from the translation is that Minwoo asked Boa showing some of her dance moves in "Don't Start Now" MV.

Her Sweet Impact at Music Fighter is great too, but it wasn't energetic as the perf she did at Music Station. I agree that her SI perf at MS is the best out of all 3 perfs.

I guess she won't be back in Korea until Mid May since she still has to promote SI single for 1-2 weeks in Japan. I hope she'll have some rest before getting herself back into a heavy workload in Korea.

Guest bery1_16
I have a feeling you were talking about that part XP

I can't really judge her freestlye judging from that short clip, it looks typically sexy which is obvious since it's for "My Name" mv.

i dun understand y ppl keep on saying boa dunno how to do freestyle...

i mean, does it really matter?

just dancing routine itself is already a challenge, look at how complicated her dance is and she always perform it so precisely...

it seems to me that is the difficult part rather than freestyle...

heee...

Guest suejinners

Sweet Impact Special CM

click

^ the first couple seconds show never seen parts of the pv

Freak....

a new article popped up about her choosing to do an album or acting dilemma.

that means sm still hasn't decided 100% if shes coming back with an album... =(

It says...

The posibilities of her starting her 6th album preparations in May are big.

But if her debut project as an actress is decided then the story changes.

If that happens.. a Sm correspondent predicts that she will begin the filming process as soon as July.

If that happens.. the possiblities of her 6th album being out early-to mid next year are big.

-______-

Girl, you can act later on in your career. Lets get your korean singing status back on top!

Guest talksound
It says..

The posibilities of her starting her 6th album preparations in May are big.

But if her debut project as an actress is decided then the story changes.

If that happens.. a Sm correspondent predicts that she will begin the filming process as soon as July.

If that happens.. the possiblities of her 6th album being out early-to mid next year are big.

-______-

Girl, you can act later on in your career. Lets get your korean singing status back on top!

Lol , agreed. Thanks for the link. What's the deal on her acting career so far?

Guest inspire.me*

^ WORD. I so agree with you. BoA come on and make your new album.

Acting can wait, there's so many actors/actresses out there. Oh dear. I

really hope she comes back to Korea *sigh*

BTW thanks for sharing the CM i'm off to watch it.

Guest xyunaxfantasiesx

Man, and here my hopes for a Korean Album were way up there.

Come on BoA, make an album! Everyone misses your Korean music =[

Guest winG*

Hm...as much as I want a 6th album, if a REALLY REALLY good script comes up...I don't want BoA to pass up on it. BUT if she does postpone her 6th album for her acting debut, the script better be freakin' amazing.

Since they know a possible film starting date...then does it mean that there's a script they're considering?

Guest vaan15

^ ditto! the script SHOULD be 'Award Winning'

if there's no album this year..... :tears::tears::tears: .......... I miss seeing BoA in those year-end award shows!!!!!

Guest hanjin90

i want a Korean album in July T______T

i think she shouldnt act rite now cus every1 misses her Korean music T_T

Guest suejinners
Hm...as much as I want a 6th album, if a REALLY REALLY good script comes up...I don't want BoA to pass up on it. BUT if she does postpone her 6th album for her acting debut, the script better be freakin' amazing.

Since they know a possible film starting date...then does it mean that there's a script they're considering?

^ i agree

They said they PREDICT filming can start as soon as July.

so i think she really narrowed down her choices. ( in the article it said a Drama or a movie.)

Thats prob why they know theres a possibility of filming starting as fast as July

honestly i think shes rushing her possible acting career when she still has a singing career in Korea to maintain.

Since shes still young.,, the variety of drama script choices are prob slim...

If its a movie.. recently sm teamed up with some movie production thing so she might act in one of their things. i hate saying this but i know it wont be a movie taken seriously by the public.. esp if they use other SMers

i want a Korean album in July T______T

i think she shouldnt act rite now cus every1 misses her Korean music T_T

^ Even if she did finalize her decision to do her 6th korean album. she will go into preparations in May.. doesn't it take longer than two months to put a full album together??

Guest hanjin90
^ Even if she did finalize her decision to do her 6th korean album. she will go into preparations in May.. doesn't it take longer than two months to put a full album together??

i dun know either, i heard ppl said her album often comes out around early July????(like Girls on top) ^^

Guest suejinners
i dun know either, i heard ppl said her album often comes out around early July????(like Girls on top) ^^

^ Yeah thats true.

HEr albums usually come out in July

but this year its totally different.

It takes time to do a full album

im pretty sure she wants to write things herself.. so im thinking it will take longer than two months. prob august or so.

or it might be the complete opposite... if she can record an album that fast then 0___0.... its going to be really rushed.

Guest winG*

Didn't she mention that she's been planning this album for 2 years already though? So...they've probably narrowed the songs down and stuff. I hope they don't rush things...with anything. Acting or singing. I want her comeback to be THE comeback of the year, lol :x

Guest Ahren

thanks for the pictures Bum! nice scans ^_^

If its a movie.. recently sm teamed up with some movie production thing so she might act in one of their things. i hate saying this but i know it wont be a movie taken seriously by the public.. esp if they use other SMers
She with other SM artists definetely a big NO NO for me too! It will give off a 'Acted for the sake of acting' message. If she's going to star in a movie, please SM, co-star her with REAL actors and actresses! I want it to be a serious film. A film, like what vaan15 said, worthy of awards.

Guest hanjin90
^ Yeah thats true.

HEr albums usually come out in July

but this year its totally different.

It takes time to do a full album

im pretty sure she wants to write things herself.. so im thinking it will take longer than two months. prob august or so.

or it might be the complete opposite... if she can record an album that fast then 0___0.... its going to be really rushed.

*sad* it's will be my senior year at skool & i want to focus on my study

i hope she's back around July or August not Sep~~i wish!

but i hope she doesnt rush anything cus i want a best album after 2 year ^

Guest hyeminnie
She with other SM artists definetely a big NO NO for me too! It will give off a 'Acted for the sake of acting' message. If she's going to star in a movie, please SM, co-star her with REAL actors and actresses! I want it to be a serious film. A film, like what vaan15 said, worthy of awards.

i know. to me, it seems like she's kinda forced into acting because SM is making her. cuz all the other sm artists are in the film.

Archived