Who Has The Best Voice?

Guest superhaein

Guest inspired04

i voted hwanhee. junsu is really good too. jaejoong..i can't believe he has the most votes? biased dbsk fans..><

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest <3junsu<3

=P bit bias with the option. =D I vote for JUNSU!!! I love his voice and I love him. I think he has a great voice. I like JJ's voice as well but I favor Junsu over JJ.

Jaejoong and Junsu's voices are so much different in texture and style, so it's no surprise that some dbsg fans and even not the fan choose one over another. I'd be appreciated if someone stops saying/implying Jaejoong lead the votes because of "bias" thingie. Jaejoong's "footsteps" stays in my dear old mp3 player for really long time.

Guest joongiebabe

Yes everyone, just keep voting for your favorite instead of best :rolleyes: ...

Kidding, kidding...

JaeSu singing brilliantly:

Watch me!

yo.. i'm a silent reader but then i realised that this thread is quite popular..

and this jaesu thing again, huh? psshhh..

kayem7289, i am sorry to say but i guess you are the one who went biased..

you cant blame everyone because they voted for jaejoong. i voted jaejoong because his voice is great. i mean seriously i fell for dbsk because of his voice, after i heard "whatever they say" and he did this falsetto screaming thing). his range and all are amazing.

but junsu is awesome too, and i agree with you that jaesu sing brilliantly, but you cant just say we're voting on this poll for our favorite.

if one voted for jaejoong then she thinks jaejoong's singing is the best. but if one voted junsu, then she thinks that junsu's singing is great.

so i dont like your "keep voting for your favorite instead of best ".

there are some jaejoong's technique that cant be done by junsu, and there're also junsu's technique that cant be done by jaejoong.

so please dont judge us that we're voting jaejoong like crazy just because he's our favorite. :)

i voted jaejoong.

yes niki18, i agree if we stop implying "jaejoong leads the poll because the 'bias' thing", once and for all..

Guest dumbangel1314

junsu oppa because his voice is so unique. i just love hearing him sing [and also the other dbsk guys too].

Guest joongiebabe

Yes everyone, just keep voting for your favorite instead of best :rolleyes: ...

Kidding, kidding...

JaeSu singing brilliantly:

Watch me!

yo.. i'm a silent reader but then i realised that this thread is quite popular..

and this jaesu thing again, huh? psshhh..

kayem7289, i am sorry to say but i guess you are the one who went biased..

you cant blame everyone because they voted for jaejoong. i voted jaejoong because his voice is great. i mean seriously i fell for dbsk because of his voice, after i heard "whatever they say" and he did this falsetto screaming thing). his range and all are amazing.

but junsu is awesome too, and i agree with you that jaesu sing brilliantly, but you cant just say we're voting on this poll for our favorite.

if one voted for jaejoong then she thinks jaejoong's singing is the best. but if one voted junsu, then she thinks that junsu's singing is great.

so i dont like your "keep voting for your favorite instead of best ".

there are some jaejoong's technique that cant be done by junsu, and there're also junsu's technique that cant be done by jaejoong.

so please dont judge us that we're voting jaejoong like crazy just because he's our favorite. :)

i voted jaejoong.

yes niki18, i agree if we stop implying "jaejoong leads the poll because the 'bias' thing", once and for all..

Guest kiss_bunny

jaejoong's voice is amazing. its warm and beautiful. it has soo much emotion in it. His part in begin makes me tear up.

Guest A Beautiful Struggle

ACK!!! JAE JOONG JAE JOONG!! i accidentally voted for Junsu because i didnt see Jae Joong till i pressed Vote. >_<

J

A

E

J

O

O

N

G

wheres hyesung -_-

LOL.

well i voted for my brian <3

i get the chills from listening to him sing, his voice is just sooo smooth and sweet.

i also get that sorta feeling from jaejoong, except not as effective.

& i love how deep hwanhee's voice is. during LIKE A MAN, omigosh, he gave me the goosebumps!

and junsu has an incredible voice too. but i dont like the texture of his voice as much as the others.

call me biased but whatever =P

Guest Yuna N.

KAMO COMEON JUNSUUU!

his singing voice = +

his voice voice = ++ !

I love his voice. When he sings, when he talks, when he imitates a dolphin.

It`s so UNIQUE! <3

Archived