Who Has The Best Voice?

Guest superhaein

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Tropical Paradise x3

Everyone has strong vocals.. but my last decision came down to Hwanhee vs. Junsu. Completely different voices but so totally amazing <3

Guest noire'

Jae Joong.....

i fell buterfly in my stomach when hear he sing tonight with tvxq...

omg, the voice range.....

Guest SE7ENsyuhja

Because I know Junsu will still get tons of votes without me ... I choose K.Will.

His voice is amazing. Especially the collab he did with SG Wannabe. It was one of the best I've heard.

I'm his first vote :tears: K.Will needs some love also~

Guest twist&fall-

either junsu or jaejoong.

x_x it's so hard to choose. but i go for junsu

cause his voice is terrific cute. XD

if only i could vote twice, the next i would go for

obviously jaejoong.

Guest AkiraXHebe

Junsu.

The way he control his voice's AMAZING, sometimes i think Junsu should better have gone solo :P love his voice in Beautiful Thing the most.

seriously .. junsu's range and control pwns .. and i never get tired of him singing, he has such a beautiful voice and such a cute little talking voice <2

Guest chopsticksandspoon

my best male singer really isn't on the list so i won't vote.

but if i really have to pick, i'd pick Junsu since his voice is very unique and strong. no other has a voice like him, it makes him distinguishable from other singers and makes him stand out.

Guest xxcrazy_onexx

my vote goes to junsu, his voice continually amazes me, i could never get tired of it

although all those ppl up there have such AMAZINGGG voices

my next choice would be brian...his voice, i think often is overlooked. he really does have such a beautiful voice

hwanhee is too overbearing for me, i get overwhlemed when i listen to him, so i dont really like it

Guest poohcorner800

my vote goes to jaejoong... i really love his voice.. his voice is very smooth and calm....i could never get bored by his voice..his voice is also very angelic.. his is best in slow ballad...

Guest P I N K I E..W I N K I E

this ones a hard one >.<..but i'll have to choose JJ!! hehehe..

JUNSU + BRIAN + HWANHEE could sing REALLLYLYYYYY good too >.<

gwahhh......

Guest rainyvacation

it's really hard.

i guess it would be between junsu and hwanhee. they couldn't be more different from each other but they're both amazing. i guess if i had to pick i would pick junsu but just because it's unique compared to the rest. i also love brian and k.will's voice too though.

Archived