Lee Bo Young 이보영 | Upcoming Drama 2024 : Hide

MDSY

Guest shinmee

I am so happy that they was spotted in Thailand because it'a my hometown and ever heard that LBY went to Thailand many times^^.

I love her so much for the role at IHYV, MDSY and GG. She's unexpectedly actress

and beautiful in Korean's media

PS. Sorry for my poor english^^

Guest noname_soompi

seoyounglby said: shinmee said: I am so happy that they was spotted in Thailand because it'a my hometown and ever heard that LBY went to Thailand many times^^. I love her so much for the role at IHYV, MDSY and GG. She's unexpectedly actress and beautiful in Korean's media PS. Sorry for my poor english^^

Guest noname_soompi

So lucky the fans got to meet the couple in Chiang Mai. They are having a long break there, maybe they will go somewhere else before returning to Korea on 3 Sept. So probably that will mean that she will be attending the SDA on 4th Sept hopefully. I actually love the cool weather in Chiang Mai too, but not sure if it is really cool now.
Anyway,did any of the fans post any of their pictures online? Great if you can find some and post them :))

noname_soompi said: So lucky the fans got to meet the couple in Chiang Mai. They are having a long break there, maybe they will go somewhere else before returning to Korea on 3 Sept. So probably that will mean that she will be attending the SDA on 4th Sept hopefully. I actually love the cool weather in Chiang Mai too, but not sure if it is really cool now.
Anyway,did any of the fans post any of their pictures online? Great if you can find some and post them :))

Guest noname_soompi

They're going back to korea last night. (There's a direct flight from chiang mai to seoul). You can find LBY pictures on instagram :)