Lee Bo Young 이보영 | Upcoming Drama 2024 : Hide

MDSY

Lee Bo Young in Healing Campsomeone just uploaded Part 1 & 2 of Healing Camp today. It is a wmv file and the quality is much better than the previous files.
Part 1: http://pan.baidu.com/s/1o6I5LRs 密码:gdpg (pw)
Part 2: http://pan.baidu.com/s/1bnAKIiN 密码:9eq (pw)
It has chinese sub.

Guest stevie8

@seoyounglby - aigoo, the fan could only take the pic of LBY/JS from behind!!
Just read on AE DC that LBY was at Lee Sang Yoon's VIP Premiere for his new movie, Santa Barbara which was held on 9th July.  Any pics or news on this from LBY's DC gallery?

女神接力攻台 李寶英新劇接檔《星星》

2014年07月08日 17:55蔡曉婷
  • 小字型
  • 中字型
  • 大字型1932點閱2/10我要評比
  • 李寶英(左)新劇《神的禮物》將接檔《來自星星的你》,在中視全台首播。(圖/中視提供)李寶英(左)新劇《神的禮物》將接檔《來自星星的你》,在中視全台首播。(圖/中視提供)

今年韓國百想藝術大賞上除了人氣王金秀賢之外,就以李寶英和全智賢最為風光,兩人分別拿下女子最優秀演技賞及電視部門年度大賞,而「雙賢」的《來自星星的你》在中視播出收視亮眼,本周《星星》大結局之後,將由李寶英婚後回歸大作《神的禮物》接棒播出,中視雙語首播消息一出,網友紛紛表達高度期待。

李寶英與全智賢兩大女神不僅穩坐韓劇一線女星地位,同時擁有絕美的外貌和令人稱羨的婚姻生活,李寶英的明星老公池城和全智賢的豪門老公無疑都為「高富帥」代表,讓兩人成為當今韓國演藝圈中聲勢最旺的「人生勝利組」。

李寶英婚後作品《神的禮物》被網友喻為是「本年度最值得追的神劇」,中視7/18起將接棒《星星》於周五、周六晚間10點播出《神的禮物》,該劇講述一位母親為了挽救孩子的生命而進行時間旅行的故事,提供雙語版本且一次播出兩個小時。

Guest xinai1375

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"7/18起~中視每週五、六 晚間10點【神的禮物】檔前預告A 30s

------------
id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"7/18起~中視每週五、六 晚間10點【神的禮物】檔前預告B 30s

Guest stevie8

seoyounglby said:

女神接力攻台 李寶英新劇接檔《星星》

今年韓國百想藝術大賞上除了人氣王金秀賢之外,就以李寶英和全智賢最為風光,兩人分別拿下女子最優秀演技賞及電視部門年度大賞,而「雙賢」的《來自星星的你》在中視播出收視亮眼,本周《星星》大結局之後,將由李寶英婚後回歸大作《神的禮物》接棒播出,中視雙語首播消息一出,網友紛紛表達高度期待。

李寶英與全智賢兩大女神不僅穩坐韓劇一線女星地位,同時擁有絕美的外貌和令人稱羨的婚姻生活,李寶英的明星老公池城和全智賢的豪門老公無疑都為「高富帥」代表,讓兩人成為當今韓國演藝圈中聲勢最旺的「人生勝利組」。

李寶英婚後作品《神的禮物》被網友喻為是「本年度最值得追的神劇」,中視7/18起將接棒《星星》於周五、周六晚間10點播出《神的禮物》,該劇講述一位母親為了挽救孩子的生命而進行時間旅行的故事,提供雙語版本且一次播出兩個小時。

Ji Sung talks about how his wife takes care of him on 'Entertainment Relay'

June 29, 2014 @ 11:10 amtemp-avatar.jpg by starsung
  • 166 class="section section-sidebar" style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 51px 0px 10px; font-family: inherit; line-height: 40px; color: rgb(216, 212, 212); text-rendering: optimizelegibility; font-size: 2.2em; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: -0.1em; z-index: 0; position: relative;"SCRAP, SHARE & LIKE

SHARES

Ji Sung made fans jealous with his happiness as a married man on 'Entertainment Relay'!

SEE ALSO: Ji Sung talks about his plans for children and how his relationship with Lee Bo Young changed after marriage

Ji Sung talked about how his wife Lee Bo Young takes care of him, sharing, "My wife was filming a drama while I was filming a movie so we've been having a scatterbrained lifestyle. Because we're always together, we become strength to each other and we don't get lonely. If my wife cooks, I do the dishes. I want to receive recognition so I make the kitchen sparkling clean."

Like Lee Bo Young, Ji Sung also wants to have a daughter first. He shared his plans, "I want my first child to be a daughter and I hope she would take after my wife. Honestly, it's something that we haven't experienced before so I'm curious and looking forward to it."

When asked, "Does [Lee Bo Young] still continue to cook for you at home?" Ji Sung shared, "Yes. Even today, I had an advertisement shoot so she prepared breakfast for me. I think I got married well. Sometimes I'm eating, and [Lee Bo Young] goes, 'Aren't you thankful?' I also have to treat her well. When I want to run [exercise] on an empty stomach, but she tells me to eat, I'm afraid that I might make the mistake of saying that I want to run on an empty stomach. If I say that, that food might be gone forever. So I always make sure to eat [her home-cooked meals]."

Ji Sung is starring in the film 'Good Friends', which will premiere on July 10.

Aren't they the sweetest?

stevie8 said: seoyounglby said:

女神接力攻台 李寶英新劇接檔《星星》

Translation of the article above: An article written for the 50th Baeksang Award where Lee Bo Young won the Excellent Actress Award (TV).
From "The Equator Man" to "My Daughter Seo Young", from "I Hear Your Voice" to "God's Gift - 14 Days", Lee Bo Young's acting has shown striking improvements, and she is getting better and better with the ability to touch others with the real feelings from her acting.  Such true sentiments, which is shown through her acting, is really outstanding.It is not messy or sloppy, nor it is superficial; it is efficient with many levels of acting. The complexities of the human emotions and the changes of the mind, she is able to interpret them with so well that it finally reaches its climate in "I Hear Your Voice". Even with "God's Gift - 14 Days" a drama that requires good acting skills, her acting was great. Her special way of understanding and digesting the roles she played, has aroused the curiosity and attention of the viewers.
I love those dramas she acted in, I like her concern and sympathies for the disadvantage, I like in the process of her acting, she tries hard to show her kindness and righteousness. I like how she infected others with her persistence in life, making those who are resigned to fate questioned themselves. Maybe these are the conditions when she chose her drama projects. Lee Bo Young getting the Excellent Actress Award for the 50th Baeksang Award is mainly due to her good acting.