Lee Bo Young 이보영 | Upcoming Drama 2024 : Hide

MDSY

'God's Gift - 14 Days' premieres but which Mon-Tues drama came out on top this week?

March 5, 2014 @ 4:30 am
'God's Gift - 14 Days' kicked off the week to a good start with its thrilling premiere, but it couldn't beat the historical drama 'Empress Qi' which maintained its reign at #1 in viewer ratings!

SEE ALSO: 'Kind Words' airs its finale but which Mon-Tues drama came out on top this week?

According to AGB Nielsen Media Research, the March 4th episode of MBC's 'Empress Qi' achieved a 28.3% viewer, rating which is a 2.1% increase from its previous viewer rating of 26.2%.

SBS' 'God's Gift - 14 Days' premiered in second place with a 6.9% viewer rating and moved up 0.8% to a 7.7% viewer rating. KBS 2TV's 'Full Sun' increased 0.3% from a 3.3% to 3.6% viewer rating but it wasn't enough to get out of the gutter in the ratings department. 

Did you check out 'God's Gift - 14 Days'? If so, what are your thoughts?

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/03/gods-gift-14-days-premieres-but-which-mon-tues-drama-came-out-on-top-this-week 

class="at_title" style="padding: 0px 17.149999618530273px; margin: 0px; font-size: 32px; list-style: none; line-height: 38px; letter-spacing: -0.04em; clear: both; text-align: center; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-family: 'Noto Sans', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); "Lee Bo Young Was The Queen Of Bliind Dates In Her College Years?

By Staff Writer | March 05, 2014 05:35 AM EST

lee-bo-young-queen-of-blind-dates.jpg?w=

Actress Lee Bo Young talked about her college days.

In SBS "Healing Camp" aired yesterday, Lee Bo Young came out as a guest.

About her college life, Lee Bo Young said, "I went on so many blind dates. I even went on a 9 to 9 date. There was a time period when I went to one once a week. Success rates were low."

She continued, "I really did want to date back then but I also was worried about where I would meet that someone. I did that for about 1~2 years."

Internet users who saw this commented, "She seems like she would've been popular in college," "Queen of blind dates," etc.

Photo Credit: SBS

http://www.kpopstarz.com/articles/82196/20140305/lee-bo-young-was-the-queen-of-bliind-dates-in-her-college-years.htm?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter 

class="at_ttl" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-style: inherit; font-size: 30px; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 35px; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; list-style: none; letter-spacing: -0.03em; clear: both;"“God’s Gift” Lee Bo Young Breaks Down After Daughter Gets Kidnapped

By Staff Writer | Mar 04, 2014 11:33 PM EST 

god gift

Drama "God's Gift - 14 Days" aired its first episode on March 3, 2014. The drama, which talked about a series murders, and ominous warning, reminded the audiences of a thriller movie, with the kidnapping of Kim Soo Hyun's daughter, Han Set Byul.

On the first episode of the new SBS Monday Tuesday drama "God's Gift - 14 Days" which aired on March 3, 2014, Kim Soo Hyun, played by Lee Bo Young, was a scriptwriter working for a big broadcasting company. She was also a diligent but cold mother who took good care of her daughter Han Set Byul, who was not doing so well in school.

In related news, "God's Gift - 14 Days" is a new SBS Monday Tuesday drama starring actress Lee Bo Young and actor Jo Seung Woo. Lee Bo Young plays a mother Kim Soo Hyun whose daughter gets kidnapped and eventually murdered. A former detective Ki Dong Chan, played by Cho Seung Woo, takes over her case and helps her find the person who kidnapped her daughter. "God's Gift - 14 Days" is a mystery, thriller fantasy drama where Kim Soo Hyun and Ki Dong Chan go back in time to track down the kidnapper of her son.

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/16831/20140304/god-s-gift-lee-bo-young-breaks-down-after-daughter-gets-kidnapped.htm 

Guest stevie8

AUuFDl7.jpg

http://tvcast.naver.com/v/129901

News on newly married actresses and their new dramas. LBY's part from min 5:50. Who is top? :D

source: http://www.ohkpop.com/147859/jo-seung-woo-lee-bo-yeong-would-nag-her-daughter

Jo Seung-woo, “Lee Bo-yeong would nag her daughter”

Jo Seung-woo, “Lee Bo-yeong would nag her daughter”
Actor Jo Seung-woo mentioned Lee Bo-yeong‘s temper. Both are leading the new SBS drama “God’s Gift – 14 Days” and appeared on the SBS TV show “TV News At Night”

Actor Jo Seung-woo mentioned Lee Bo-yeong‘s temper.

Both are leading the new SBS drama “God’s Gift – 14 Days” and appeared on the SBS TV show “TV News At Night”.

The reporter said Lee Bo-yeong seemed like the type of mother who would let her daughter do anything she wanted and Jo Seung-woodisagreed with her.

He said, “I think she’d nag her. You can see that coming from how she is to the rest of us and she nags a lot”.

Netizens say, “He’s telling on her temper!”, “It was fun because of Jo Seung-woo“, “I want to see that part again” and more.

Meanwhile, Jo Seung-woo grumbled about the fact that he always co-stars with married woman.