~soompi Queen Competition 2007~

Guest luv4seasons

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sprinkle_kitty

Man it was hard for me to choice, between Honey Lee and BoA...but I choice...

BOA!BOA!BOA!BOA!BOA!

YAY!!!!

Guest tanayja_1977

Yeapppp...Queen Queen at this place issss...Yoon Eun Hye...exceptional..absolutely...:phew:

~YEH~YEH~YEH~YEH~YEH~YEH~YEH~

Guest dabing15

i'll go for YOON EUN HYE! it's time to take the place of SONG HYE GYO and it's yeh that is perfect for the position! YEH addict let's combine our powers!

Guest alteregos

I think Yoon Eun Hye deserves this one. She's definitely stepped it up a notch and looks more mature/elegant as a lady should.

Guest jiyuhnn

LEE HONEEYY(:

idk. but i honestly think that all those actresses and singers were GREAT this year.

they all deserve a spot(:

Guest darkmagii

damn...Honey Lee has a long way to go to catch up to Hyori Lee/BoA and Kim Tae Hee..... but i have faith ppl will see how amazing Honey Lee really is

Guest mishybear

omgggg this was SO HARD!

i voted for YEH, because of well.... many reasons.

but i was stuck between her, SHK, Lee Da Hae, Boa, and like Kim Tae Hee.

holy tough poll.

Guest Chiperaholic

She is Miss Korea 2007, 2nd korean to have made it to the top5 in the finals for Miss Universe =/

bro...you have an attitude problem and should check it at the door cuz i dont think it's welcome here on the forums....you should just stfu and keep your comments to yourself, i'll save you all some grief by doing the same

Yeah, I have big attitude with ignorant people. I think people like you ARE ishouldn't be at the forums. Why should I keep my comments to myself ? Are you referring to you? Because you've been running your mouth. You are the one who needs to STFU and stop spamming "like omg...honey is losing...please vote for her, please". Dude, be a man! And get a grip! And stop crying....oh wait, is your candidate winning?

Archived