I *heart* Perfume!

Guest queencake

Guest carrotcake

ive never ordered on strawberrynet.com. but i bought Lovely Prism on fragrancenet.com its cheap (depending on wah perfume) and it comes to you after business days.

I love love is a popular perfume the bottle is cute too. kinda smells like Dolce and Gabbana light blue (thats only my opinion)

o__o! Fragrancenet.com is a lot cheaper but you have to spend $60+ to get free s/h. Thanks for the website though :D.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest nxtlvl

i use GUCCI ENVY ME <33

i like Ralph Lauren Hot, but a friend told me it was way too strong so i didn't get it :P

Coach and Juicy Couture fragrances are good too

THIS IS A HUGE richard simmons COLLECTION!!! OMFG!!! its awesome!!! you have perfumes that i dun even know about!!!

anyway, i thought of buying ESCADA ROCKIN' RIO, but never sniffed it, so how does it smell like?

and does anyone here know wah blvgari -red tea smell like? and where i could sniff a tester?

thank you!..

escada rockin rio is a very strong floral perfume. so if your a sweet/floral person, you'd love this one =)

blvgari red tea. i gave that one away. im not a big fan on that one, its like a woody/musky sent.

my friend really wanted it, so being such a good friend that i am. i gave it to her. lol

Guest rladpdnjs

i'm selling Vera Wang's Princess in my shop thread btw =D

i love Abercrombie Classic. It's so fresh and nice =)

I barelyy use perfume anymore but I have:

-Curve Crush

-Demeter Orange Cream Pop (from Sephora)

-Demeter Happy Hour Collection Sex on the Beach (from Urban Outfitters)

-Juicy by Jessica Simpson

-Victoria's Secret Love Spell & Forever Romance

Haha yea nothing too fancy..I'm more into lotions than perfumes XD

I reaally want Anna Sui perfume and DKNY Green Apple though @_@

can anyone recommend a sweet, sugary sort of scent?

I've been thinking of Hanae Mori Butterfly because I LOVE the scent

but I want some other choices in case it doesnt work well with me personally

I love The Body Shop's Neroli Jasmin

secret wish and anna sui and princess by vera wang has a sweet smell

although secret wish has a sweet fruit smell rather than a sweet sugar smell XD

Guest queencake

o__o! Fragrancenet.com is a lot cheaper but you have to spend $60+ to get free s/h. Thanks for the website though :D.

youre welcome! glad ive got sth u like :) if you live in the US, the "buy more than $60USD free shipping" thing is a steal! you could buy 2-3 perfumes and its free shippging (of course, depend on "the perfume") since i live in Canada, ill just pay wahev i chose to get.

its a very reliable website. so do not be afraid that youll get scammed!

Well..not exactly a butterfly shape. It's more like an hour glass shape. It's pink in colour though . ^^ .When you put it on,it smells normal but when you spread it and sniff it,it smells so good... ^^.

is it this bottle?

LOVE_DE_TOI_W.JPG

OR

MORGAN_DE_TOI_W.JPG

i went to see it, but then both are outta stock on fragrancenet.com :(

thank you!..

escada rockin rio is a very strong floral perfume. so if your a sweet/floral person, you'd love this one =)

blvgari red tea. i gave that one away. im not a big fan on that one, its like a woody/musky sent.

my friend really wanted it, so being such a good friend that i am. i gave it to her. lol

Thanks! ill consider Rockin' Rio on my list!

WoW thats so nice of you! you gave the perfume away to your fd. do you usually buy perfume and never smell it first? just a curious question...cuz generally, ppl test the fragrance b4 purchasing. i bought Givenchy lovely prism online w/o trying. i saw it on sephora catelogue and i kinda wanted it. and i went for it! HAWHAW

Guest svnpnk

hm i don't have that many compared to others here

ralph lauren blue

burberry brit

clinique happy

aquolina's pink sugar

current favourite: ck in2u - smells so nice!

Guest ginger

I've had a bunch of perfumes, but the only one that I LOVE is Hanae Mori Butterfly. It's my signature scent and luckily, I don't know too many girls who wear it.

I must add the Juicy Couture fragrance to my collection, though. Even though I have tons of Juicy clothes, I didn't expect their perfume to be all that...but it is.

-ginger

Guest JenniFOO

My three main ones that I use time and time again is:

- DKNY be delicious Red Apple

- DKNY be delicious Green Apple

- Lacoste Touch of Pink

I've got a bunch of Chanel ones and this other Lacoste one. But I think the smell is way too strong.

Guest heartkiller

i just added another one to my list miracle foever by lancome and also touch by se7en (cant wait to smell it)

Thanks! ill consider Rockin' Rio on my list!

WoW thats so nice of you! you gave the perfume away to your fd. do you usually buy perfume and never smell it first? just a curious question...cuz generally, ppl test the fragrance b4 purchasing. i bought Givenchy lovely prism online w/o trying. i saw it on sephora catelogue and i kinda wanted it. and i went for it! HAWHAW

i usually just buy it cuz i kinda know what it'll smell like.

for eg. escada makes floral perfume. so i dont really tend to test the perfume first.

but im not always right of course. richard simmons happens.

my mother recommends me alot of perfumes when i go out with her.

shes very very familiar with designer brands cuz shes in the fashion industry so its vital for her to know about perfume, make up and clothing.

you should try marc jacobs perfume. they're beautiful =)

Guest queencake

i usually just buy it cuz i kinda know what it'll smell like.

for eg. escada makes floral perfume. so i dont really tend to test the perfume first.

but im not always right of course. richard simmons happens.

my mother recommends me alot of perfumes when i go out with her.

shes very very familiar with designer brands cuz shes in the fashion industry so its vital for her to know about perfume, make up and clothing.

you should try marc jacobs perfume. they're beautiful =)

i see why you have such a huge richard simmons collection! my mom actually tells me not to buy anymore!! i only have 7 bottles! but compared to you, 7 IS REALLY NTH. and i see that you look very fashionable from your avatar/dp. (thats you rite?__?) are you studying sth that related to fashion too? (just curious)

i smelled one of the marc jacobs perfume, but i didnt really like it. btu i wanna try the "I *heart* MARC" perfume. the bottle is very cute. i think they have it at sephora. since im going to dtown, i might pass by and try it out.

but thanks for the recommendation :)

has anyone try mixing perfume up to get a new smell??? what are ur experiences???

ive never tried it, but i think body shop or gap has this perfume mixing thing. ive never tried it personally. have you? *curious* but isnt it hard to mix perfumes cuz the bottles are sealed tight? or is there a way to take out the sprayer-top?

Mine is the first one ^^ . Are they the same fragrance O_O?

o..i see. my fd likes that one too. but then its very rare. its outta stock on that site *o* o..theyre actually 2 different things. yours is MORGAN LOVE and the other is MORGAN de TOI. i guess those bottles are MORGAN signature bottles =o= but the butterfly one is very pretty. and yours is red-pink, TOI is more of a red. *different monitor gives different shades*

Guest Malicious

abercrombie 8 (i use this the most and my most favorite)

gucci envy me

lacoste pink

kenneth cole reaction

Guest crackednut

has anyone try mixing perfume up to get a new smell??? what are ur experiences???

yea, with the body shop's fragrances its easy since the caps can be screwed on and off

I've never mixed perfume, but I hear a lot of people layer their scents to get something different

Guest Myztique_ta

I personally don't like women's perfume because the scent is always so strong.. I prefer men's perfumes.. They seem to have a fresher smell!

My everyday perfumes are really recommended.. You can always share with your boyfriend!

CK One

Higher from Dior

Sculpture from Nikos

They smell sooooo gooodddd!

Guest monicahhhx

i have a huge collection but i only use 6 out of the 38 bottles...

my fav would hafta be j'adore from dior

its really good!

Archived