Han Chae Young & Her Husband Choi Dong Joon!

Guest suejinners

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest da_thao

are they in the bay area?..i wonder,lol.they look so happy and she is just beautiful in her dress.

Guest donano9

Well, congratulations to Rachel, right? Is that her english name? She married kind of young, most people get married at 28 or so and still that was a long time ago... But anyway, I hope she never changes and keeps her family happy!

Guest tupao

OMG! I WANT HIM! WEALTHY AND NICE! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ahahaha anyways, I'M SO HAPPY FOR HCY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wish them GREAT LUCKS!

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

Woah... he graduated from UC Berkeley. Cute and SMART! Congratulations to the happy couple! I like her dress. It's different, but classic at the same time.

Guest naomz

:sweatingbullets: i'm happy is handsome! i don't care if he's smart and intelligent if he's not good looking. it's the same if he's just good looking but has nothin to prove. my chae young unnie deserves a man like him! i just hope he will really take good care of her! weird but i think jae hee was the guy in white at the back

Guest hello123456

She is so beautiful, and she really doesn't look 26.

Oh so she can settle down and have a family soon~ But I hope she'll return to acting; we haven't really seen anything from her in ages. t_t

CONGRATS TO HER! ^-^

Archived