Han Chae Young & Her Husband Choi Dong Joon!

Guest suejinners

Guest suejinners

hy2wg5.jpg

KOREAN 'BARBIE DOLL' TO TAKE HER VOWS

Television actress Han Chae-young is planning to get married in May to a financial professional working in a Korean investment company, according to her management agency, Star J Entertainment.

Known as the “Barbie Doll of Korea” for her glamorous figure, the 26-year-old actress has been spotted enjoying a recent vacation with her fiance in the United States.

“Ms. Han and Mr. Choi Dong-jun met in 1998 when she had just debuted and they have been close friends for eight years,” the agency said in a release. “But it has been six months since they discussed marriage and engaged in a serious relationship. They are planning to hold the wedding in May or June when her movie is done.”

Mr. Choi, 30, the son of a wealthy family in Seoul and a graduate of UC Berkley, currently runs a business of his own aside from his post as a financial professional at an investment firm.

“He is a sweet man, sincere and reliable,” Han also said in the release. “I watched him for years and I came to believe I could spend a lifetime with him.”

hy3aa2.jpg

hy4gf4.jpg

hy5of6.jpg

hy6ne5.jpg

hy7mt7.jpg

hyyz1.jpg

hy1xy9.jpg

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest pandoras0nymph

wow!!congratz to the newlywed!! her husband is goodlooking huh!?not bad...a good upbringing too! guess, being married to your close friend is good! you have seen each other grow and love eahc other thru the years...i admire such lovestories....... :wub:

Guest jAe_eMeE

she had her wedding already... just yesterday i heard she was going to get married...

did any stars go?... hmmm

she looks pretty... even though i cant really see her... haha

Guest kayem7289

I'm so glad she didn't marry someone gorgeous either, or a celeb. This means her marriage could last for a very long time. (The part about her not marrying a celeb)

Guest Azura

What a lovey couple.

Congrats to her....

Her husband resemble the 2nd male lead in her drama "Fireworks"

Guest EXQU1S1TE

AWW that's cute how she realized she "could spend a lifetime with him."

Congrats to her& her husband!

Archived