Ganji Fashion.

Guest kimseo

• Replies 812
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sto0pidassgrl

some of the models look tall and they can pull it off..but they're skinny too..

so i guess it kinda works for tall people

Guest lovemickytobits

wait a minute... i thought ganji meant like that person makes clothes look good? eerrrr... like two people can wear the same thing but one person just looks better in it and you would say that person has ganji o_O

O.o i didnt know there's people like this. no wonder i never look good on clothes. i guess im the off-ganji one. HAHHAHA

i would like to try these out. but my country is hella hot, all the time. it's summer everyday! =.= gah, all these are so so hot! <3

Guest YelloKid

^hahaha dats hilarious..!!!

personally i would choose gangi fashion over wat the style here is in the us with the 80s or 60s type of clothing with the tunics and ruffles and skulls!! im sick of skulls!!

well here's an example of me tryna work the gangi style..

jacket.jpg

bunny.jpg

boombox1.jpg

boombox.jpg

baggypants.jpg

baggy.jpg

i wanna get some more gangi clothes..wat stores IN THE MALL NOT WEBSITES can u get clothes like that???

go to border and by stussy men clothing..

Guest ima_robot

TiNGxx2

hadisco

OnigiriFethish

thanks for the advice! but um.. o___0 were would you buy breaker pants. IVE ALWAYS WANTED A PAIR! but i never seen them around in the mall and stuff.

Guest motherducker

Mhmhm.. the style's cute, but I dont like girls who wear REALLY baggy clothes, makes them look too gangsta 0__0

But it's awsome... Dont think I can do that though =P

Guest viet13aby90

I like this style, but I could never pull it off.

I don't look asian enough. Nor am I cute.

Haha.

Yvonne

Guest sto0pidassgrl
sto0pidassgrl : ...no offense or anything but that looks nothin like ganji fashion =|
ahahah i know!! after i posted it up and looked at the pics i was like dat is FARRR AWAY FROM GANGI!!! O WELL!! :rolleyes:
go to border and by stussy men clothing..
where's border? wats their online site??

Guest ixLoveXse7en

these kind of fashion is common over here.. a lot of Asian people dress up like this .. you can see them when you go to the Asian mall and the guys look HOT !!!!!!!!

Guest ima_robot

amyyboo _you dont need lots of money to pull of a "ganji" look :] you just need to know what to look for.

ive noticed lots of girls wear the chunky, colorful watch. o_______o i want one.

Guest xCandeex

i like this fashion, very tom-boyish

my tom-boyish look. i wish i could pull of those clothes but i think it would make me look even shorter

DSC05202.jpg

Guest mikalana

yeah, ganji means "style"

as in people say "ganji nanda" --> "style is ..exerting" (thats the best way i can explain! lol)

i guess soompiers have defined the term ganji more specifically ^^;; lol

I think ganji looks hot on both guys and girls. Especially guys xD I wouldn't mind dressing like this but I can't find any guy jeans that actually looks good on me. I can't find a lot of ganji clothes in Australia though ... it's always the same types of those in each store i walk into -__-a

well then! I must go into more stores because I seriously want to dress like this. It's unique and it's a break from all the same styles I see girls wear.

Oh and try going to superrabbit.co.kr. Kim Boram has such nice clothes. Hehehe xD

Guest copeland4vr

ganji style? how fun, i hadn't realized that it and fob style could be separted into distinct fashions. i'm all for hip-hop/street and if i could say one thing it'd be that ganji looks very ultra comfy. i'm a big fan of fob but there's a better chance of me wearing this style in real life :P my only critism would be similar to comment above mine ^^

I don't like the girls clothing. They look like they are dressing like boys. The guys look fine.

Some of the girls really do look like they've raided their brothers closets (maybe so!) but i'm impartial to the girls. but i really do like the guys

Archived