Guest mendyoo
yeah.. me too!! I just love to hear him laugh.. He's so cute.. And anyone else notice that CP's PD's signature laugh is also very similar to GY's? I can definitely recognise them from far away by listening to those laughter.. haha :lol:
ahhhhh..... that laugh of him...
Hello all YooGals!!! After I finished watching CP ,I become a quiet camper here about a week

( leave my other celeb forum and beckham for a while

:sweatingbullets: I have watched his dramas (OFD AND BTSC) and movies before but i just thoght he is one good looking korean actor not really attrached to him :ph34r: . but after CP i definitely love him :wub: i like his acting and he is so cuttteee . I think he has proved alot from this,that why his popularity is rising!!!! I read one of his interview and he said he would like to work with Jo In Sung and Kang Dong Won ,can you imagine GY JIS KDW in movie or series together ? It must be awesome !!! :w00t: But who will be the leading actress? :unsure: I think we should ask pachlex for the plot !!! :D anyway, nice to meet all YOOGALS :lol:

nice meeting you too niyamit1976...GY is one of the best korean actor i've seen... may it be supporting or whatever. you're hooked by the CP fever huh?

Does anyone know where I can download the RYU movie? I have no idea how to use or download from Clubbox :)
hi again mnm847. If you want to try downloading from torrent, iluvyoo2 provided a link for it in the previous page (with Chinese subs). If not, if you can wait a while, I'm currently uploading it to file server.

no! only with those active links... (1, 2, 3 ,4 7, 8, 11, 18) waiting for you to make all the links ALIVE again! hehe
ha.ha. ok.. As promised, I will be re-uploading the rest of the eppis.. but I can only put one eppi in a day.. I'm gonna be done with School 4 finale soon.. :) The link will be a bit later today.

hello everyone....i know this is some where in the forum, but after reading so many pages i can't seem to find it still so if anyone can just message me or point it out to me that would be greatful....i can't hear his music on his cyworld so how was i suppose to do that? thanks a bunch in advance and sorry for the repeat.....

Guest mendyoo

jinkzzmec --> thank for answer i think before that time, i hope He will do everything he want [ like in Spy Girl] :wub:

xblaaah --> Really ?? Tang = Orange in filipino Uhm......im serprised haha ^_^

aalhl --> Absolutely !! im happy when im here ,Everybody so kind ,share every Yoo's for every guests and Yoo fans

by the way, one more thing that im upset myself , i dont know any korea so it's hard for me to understand but im trying to learn more . :sweatingbullets:

hello orangechocolate... TANG= a brand name for fruit juice in the phil.

as you watch korean dramas and movies... you'll pick up some words here and there... but it's really hard.

Guest babymarzy07

hi guys, been MIA for a while.. preoccupied with stuff and under the weather.. :)

phew just caught up backlogged..^^

anybody have a CB link for Ryu? i cant find it on CB..

is anyone gonna make eng subs for this? ^^

Guest pumryu

welcome to the YOOhouse pumryu... :)

my dear, could you please remove the [ img ] [ /img ] tags in your reply?

quoting images isn't allowed in this thread.. the moderators are pretty strict about it. :P

THANK YOU!

goodday pachlex, i would like to apologize to u , coz i comment first time , i don't know about the rule of this web.

Guest betchay

Just dropping by to say Hi & Hello to all YooGals! :) Thank you for all the goodies today, i've seen his new pic of O-HUI, all i can say is he's so hot & handsome, perfect choice as a model of cosmetic products. :wub::wub::wub:

Welcome back babymarzy07.

Thanks again queenie for YOOr artwork.. :)

Here's the long delayed School 4 finale. So sorry.. I'm gonna whack Sharebee's head for the delay! lol!

School4.Episode.48.wmv.001

School4.Episode.48.wmv.002

School4.Episode.48.wmv.003

School4.Episode.48.wmv.004

*** Credit: dcGY CB ***

Uploaded another scene from Ryu on YouTube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HhWkc2ByZlc

In this scene, the main characters are having a discussion back at the night club, and baby Yoo appear serving them drinks.. and feed the doggie too.. ;)

++Edit:

One more scene from Ryu

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjjAK9r1V8M

This particular scene, a guy met GY at the dark alley and invited him inside for a drink.. I've no idea what is conversation is about, but whoever can read Japanese, there's a Japanese sub.. ;)

BTW, for Ryu full set of Gong Yoo's screen cap, visit http://gongyoo.multiply.com/photos/album/163/Ryu_Ga_Gotoku_Screen_Captures

:)

Guest mendyoo
Just dropping by to say Hi & Hello to all YooGals! :) Thank you for all the goodies today, i've seen his new pic of O-HUI, all i can say is he's so hot & handsome, perfect choice as a model of cosmetic products. :wub::wub::wub:
there's no better than HIM... well for me at least :) he look sooooo freshHEY QUEENY.....are you still sleeping with that loads of GY artworks??? ;) :lol:here's my share...gongyoo9.jpg

I don't know what happened Aalhl, its bigger in baidu but when I saved it it turned out that way. :D
michibangs, i notice you upload to Photobucket.. usually photobucket automatically resize huge images.. try imageshack. :)

2 fan arts

0310200702zw0.th.jpg 0310200703tw0.th.gif

Guest pikhachu79

Watching Gong Yoo in Ryu

*faint

*snap back

watch again...he serve drink to that girl...and then she said "the drink is good" (i think??) and with no word he just smile....

*faint *faint

hahhahah crazy...

Anyway... two more wallies for Yoogals

wallpaper7.jpg

wallpaper8.jpg

Watching Gong Yoo in Ryu

*faint

*snap back

watch again...he serve drink to that girl...and then she said "the drink is good" (i think??) and with no word he just smile....

*faint *faint

Tika, Tika.. calling Tika.. wake up!! wake up!! time to go home!! lol!

awww.. lovely.. thank you dear.. :)

thank you jinkzzmec for another series of fan art. *drools*

More Ryu fan made caps

06zu2.th.jpg 07oc4.th.jpg 08ne5.th.jpg 09ca4.th.jpg

and a gif.

aimingns4.gif

*** Credit as printed and dcGY ***

++Edit:

Found the pics that michibangs posted.. I think it's Ohui photoshoot session.

photoshootvc6.jpg

*** Credit: 唯侑@GY baidu ***

Finished uploading one more scene from Ryu on YouTube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJ9P6KDATCo

This scene is where Gong Yoo went to get his sniper gadgets, and met with this couple who want to purchase a gun as well, and he helped them to pick one and teach the guy how to use it.. Awww.. I love his demo.. :wub: :wub: