GY praying that all the rumours will stop (credit dcyoo):

f_praym_12add27.jpg

aalhl, juhjuh, pachlex, Yoobee, Butterfly and all Yoogals hello! -- i'm almost better now, thanks for the concern :)

Hi aalhl, i'm also getting tired to all those rumors. I'm more excited in his upcoming new CF, well its been almost a month since CP ended so i really miss him on screen, don't care even its only 30 secs or 1 min as long as we'll see him in another project again. :P People won't leave him alone easily coz he's hot item now a days, maybe if i'm also in Korea, i will be one of his stalkers. :lol::P:D
yeah.. i'm excited for the CF too.. I was chatting with Tika through YM, and she was pointing out to me one of the sentence mentioned in the news article - "In this commercial we will capture the hearts of men, not to mention women, with a gentle and warm image that only Gong Yoo can present". Isn't that so right? :wub:

well, I guess stalkers are still not as bad as spreading malicious rumours/gossips. But after all those speculations, I'm hoping the stalkers can give him a time off for a while.. h.ehe :P

Thank you aahl for taking the time to upload these School 4 episodes! I'm loving watching Gong Yoo in his TV debut :) Just wondering, was Episode 34 uploaded? Thanks again!

TKS VERY MUCH :P
you are welcome mnm847 and xiaoyin0609. I'm happy YooGals are loving it.. and mnm847, yes, I did upload Episode 34. It was posted quite a lot of pages back.. If you are taking the links from the first page, then I've not updated it as I can do a periodic updates only.

Anyway, I'll just repost here.

Eppi 34 001 - http://sharebee.com/d5b917d2

Eppi 34 002 - http://sharebee.com/ae0770d3

Eppi 34 003 - http://sharebee.com/9e2ec59d

GY praying that all the rumours will stop (credit dcyoo):

aalhl, juhjuh, pachlex, Yoobee, Butterfly and all Yoogals hello! -- i'm almost better now, thanks for the concern :)

hi nhetski.. I'll join him with the praying too.. :) Good to hear that you are feeling much better now.. :D See you around!

you are welcome mnm847 and xiaoyin0609. I'm happy YooGals are loving it.. and mnm847, yes, I did upload Episode 34. It was posted quite a lot of pages back.. If you are taking the links from the first page, then I've not updated it as I can do a periodic updates only.

Anyway, I'll just repost here.

Eppi 34 001 - http://sharebee.com/d5b917d2

Eppi 34 002 - http://sharebee.com/ae0770d3

Eppi 34 003 - http://sharebee.com/9e2ec59d

hi nhetski.. I'll join him with the praying too.. :) Good to hear that you are feeling much better now.. :D See you around!

Thanks again aahl. You're awesome!

Guest tuesdhei
Amen to that...Eunchan :D if i am in GY's shoes, i'd be having a migraine from all these rumors and speculations.http://img28.picoodle.com/img/img28/9/9/18...fum_084f5c8.jpg
*wave* to my fellow YOOgals, wives and warriors!waah jinkzzmec i love your siggy! *high five* to you!and for everyone --- i think whatever it is -- if they're really going out or not -- let them be right? just like what the other yoogals said, whatever makes our baby yoo happy.... let's give him our full support...... (but i'm not giving up on GYEH... yet... he he he :D ) he's probably too stressed right now with all the rumors going around plus his military thing right... :mellow:
hi there everybody--pagdaloy here and am so glad to finally enter the Yoohouse!---this is actually my first post-- xblaaah I just watched this clip over at youtube--I think it's his new year's message 2006 at Sidus for fans---I can't seem to find the link though--I'll post it when I find it back--
*wave* to you! welcome to the yoohouse pagdaloy! finally you made it here! :D

09-17, in movie "happiness" VIP premiere, ISJ denied the rumor, said that Gong Yoo and her are just good friends, felt sorry

for friends.

林秀晶对绯闻事件的回应

9月17日下午在首尔三星洞某剧场举行了林秀晶,黄政民主演的电影<幸福>媒体首映会。

参加首映会的女主人公林秀晶,对最近网上的绯闻事件做出了回应。对於和孔宥的照片,表示只是以好朋友的关系一起去旅行,而偏偏却被人们误解,觉得对朋友非常抱歉。和这些天来人们一直关心的绯闻相比,林秀晶更在乎对一起出游同事的抱歉。

消息来源:精灵谷---林秀晶中文网

waah jinkzzmec i love your siggy! *high five* to you!

*high five* tuesdhei, just showing how much i love Yoo :D:D

(but i'm not giving up on GYEH... yet... he he he :D )

I love how you sneaked this in your support GY speech :lol::lol::lol: can't blame you though...i feel the same way. :D

09-17, in movie "happiness" VIP premiere, ISJ denied the rumor, said that Gong Yoo and her are just good friends, felt sorry

for friends.

thank you, Jinlees,for the news tidbit and translation.

Thanks again aahl. You're awesome!
you are welcome mnm847. :)

hi tuesdhei.

(but i'm not giving up on GYEH... yet... he he he :D )
me too!! :D

he's probably too stressed right now with all the rumors going around plus his military thing right... :mellow:
I'm sure he is... I don't want to even imagine all the pressure that he is getting now.. Hope that the rumour will die down soon...

and thank you jinlees for that bit of news that ISJ denied the rumour. She must be feeling very bad too. and I don't blame baby Yoo if he decides to not to comment about this issue because I think he's exhausted with everything as much as we are.. :mellow:

Guest tuesdhei

you are welcome mnm847. :)

hi tuesdhei.

me too!! :D

I'm sure he is... I don't want to even imagine all the pressure that he is getting now.. Hope that the rumour will die down soon...

and thank you jinlees for that bit of news that ISJ denied the rumour. She must be feeling very bad too. and I don't blame baby Yoo if he decides to not to comment about this issue because I think he's exhausted with everything as much as we are.. :mellow:

true...true aalhl... nothing more i can do but to agree with you....

...and it will start right here at the yoohouse.... any news that we encounter regarding baby yoo especially if there isn't any confirmation from him we'll just let it go from this time on --- right YOOgals? support from all of us is what he needs the most right now!

*raises both hands and feet* :D

yoogals, wives and warriors --- fighting!

glitterfy025851748D36.gif

Guest love.peace.happiness.

the thread is so quiet today..i guess ppl are too bumped out to come in here and seeing all the rumors huh hahah i feel ya..but at least today there isn't much to report..but yes i am looking forward to seeing his new CF..something to look forward to after CP ended..but i have been watching OFD and its better the second time haha..til then late

...and it will start right here at the yoohouse.... any news that we encounter regarding baby yoo especially if there isn't any confirmation from him we'll just let it go from this time on --- right YOOgals? support from all of us is what he needs the most right now!

Ok...i'm raising both hands and feet in agreement...i shall try not to get carried away when more unconfirmed rumors involving Baby Yoo surfaces :D:D:D

Aja! aja! Fighting!!

Yes, I support tuesdhei's suggestion wholeheartedly. If the rest of the world continues to talk blaahh about him, at least baby Yoo knows he has us fans who care for him genuinely.

We'll always support you, Ji Chul! ♥

21772731ej6.jpg

98504902ly6.jpg

// EDIT.

The user gong yoo is online again!

Hi whoever you may be! XDDDDD

Guest syMplicitY

yes...agree with tuesdhei...I'm also tired of hearing the rumor....let's just all support him with whatever going on.....

Sorry...If these pix have been posted:

617.jpg

618.jpg

TWINS YOO: double drooling :phew:

613.jpg

614.jpg

615.jpg

credit: as labelled & dcyoo

btw...I just saw "gong yoo" user so I can't help myself but wave at that user...whoever he/she is....just seeing the username "gong yoo" just make me felt happy :rolleyes:

I have to confess...I actually went out to check the profile...user since Sept. 8...

Sorry can't help it...but the curosity in me just got the best of me :blush: but I noticed I'm not the first one either :phew:

oh wow!!! ok ok.. Raises both hands and feet too!! And I hope all his fans from other sites will be joining us doing so too!! We should be here to take burden off him, not add on to it.

BABY YOO, we will always be here supporting you, and not trusting any rumours/gossips that comes along or get carried away with it until you come out and clarify, ok? WE WILL ALWAYS SUPPORT YOO AND WE WANT YOU TO BE HAPPY.... WE LOVE YOO! :wub:

at least baby Yoo knows he has us fans who care for him genuinely.
YAY!!! Our care for him is genuine indeed.

// EDIT.

The user gong yoo is online again!

Hi whoever you may be! XDDDDD

ohh.. I miss that.. :(

thanks everyone for the pics... Can't contribute much today as I'm still cracking my head with my send off project.. haha. I think I have lots of bumps on my head already.. :lol:

Anyway, School 4 episode 36

School4.Episode.36.wmv.001

School4.Episode.36.wmv.002

School4.Episode.36.wmv.003

Guest tuesdhei

:w00t: waahwow! more baby yoo goodies! thanks iluvyoo2! yay! :w00t:

:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

user gong_yoo was here? yay! i missed that! BABY YOO WE LOVE YOO!!!! :wub::wub::wub:

Guest bloggurl

hello guys :D

i just finished watching BTSC here in the office hahaha can you believe it :D i watched it without sound :D

and im crazily laughing silently because boss table is just 4 feet away from mine :D aishhh so hard to express what i feel now leh :D

park tei in is sooo cute and so HOT :w00t:

my sister said last night she is better with biscuit teacher than eun chan coz Biscuit looks more girly than eun chan :D and i said NO WAY he is better with EUN CHAN period :tongue2: ..

guys do you have the link where can i watch Superstar Mr. Gam or YOOs series where he first team up with his rumored GF now, dont know the title sorry

I RAISE BOTH MY HANDS, FEET, PLUS ALL THE HAIR IN MY HEAD!

Ji Chul Oppa... We will never leave your side.

No matter how many rumors spread about you, no matter how many girls get linked to you,

no matter what bad thing they say about you, no matter how long it takes for you to come back from military service,

and no matter how far you actually are to us...

We, the YOOgals, will forever have your back!

We're your hunnies and homies for life! Ya dig? ^_^

:wub: We love you Ji Chul Oppa! HWAITING! :wub:

- + -

gah. so many photos for mondo droolage! :wacko:

syMplicitY, those photos are to die for! thank you so much! :blink:

MORE DROOL-WORTHY PHOTOS FOR MY FAVORITE GIRLS. :wub:

spazztasticGYwoot.jpg

spazztasticGY5.jpg

^^^ rare cap from his old drama. what was that? hard love?

yeah.

*drools*

Guest bloggurl

the only place where i saw Superstar Mr Gam is at aznv.tv .

thank you for all the goodies everyone.

whaaa...i missed the user Gong Yoo???

thank you for the link :*