Guest pagdaloy

and does anyone have a clip of this..? when was it?

viewimagekl6.gif

credit: DCGY

hi there everybody--pagdaloy here and am so glad to finally enter the Yoohouse!---this is actually my first post-- xblaaah I just watched this clip over at youtube--I think it's his new year's message 2006 at Sidus for fans---I can't seem to find the link though--I'll post it when I find it back--

thanks pagdaloy and welcome to the thread!!

and thanks aalhl for uploading the clip!

arg.. I'm soo mad right now. My external HD crashed and I lost all my GY goodies and CP!! wahhh!

-breathe in, breathe out- anyway..

got this from Cyworld

dsc00280vd7.jpg

-edit-

Don't forget Army Send Off deadline is on September 22.

OMG...fans following him everywhere... :D

that is too sad...he can't even do the normal stuff(shopping, going on vacation, dating) that all of us just take for granted :(

serious Yoo??

f_3a06c1008fem_c77cb8b.jpg

On a lighter note, don't GY look so cute in this gif? :lol::lol::lol: ...from BTSC, i believe.

f_dancingyoom_35797b7.gif

Guest calypso78

shopping in Swarovski yesterday? (09-18)

thanks for the info.

Poor guy! no wonder he closes himself in his house and refuses to be seen in any public event...people are stalking him wherever he goes. *sigh*

Give him some peace and quiet. :(

Wow jinkzzmec I love your siggy its so nice :D and Gong Yoo is so funny gif.

Hi Kimone...don't the ring and heart pendant look real?

I have to find a shop that engraves and personalize stuff

and have something like this done :D:D

Yoobee, thank you for the article translation.

Saw this news at koreatimes..... GY's new modeling project....

By Sa Eun-young

Staff Reporter

Actor Gong Yoo, 28, who starred in the recent popular TV series, “Coffee Prince,” will show off his princely charm, modeling products for the LG Household and Health Care cosmetic line, Ohui For Men.

The actor will replace Korea’s top entertainer Rain to join the current Ohui female models, popular actresses Son Ye-jin and Kim A-joong.

Gong was chosen for the job because of his gentle and sophisticated image, according to the cosmetics maker.

“Gong Yoo’s strength is that his style is luxurious and aristocratic, yet he has an easiness to him that doesn’t make him difficult to approach,” LG Household and Health Care said.

The heartthrob actor will feature in an Ohui For Men commercial that will air early October. “In this commercial we will capture the hearts of men, not to mention women, with a gentle and warm image that only Gong Yoo can present,” the company said.

eysa@koreatimes.co.kr

http://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/news/speci.../178_10419.html

Hi Everyone.....

Wave to eonni aalhl

I guess the rumours news is getting out of hands now even Singapore news paper also report it.

http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g97/SALL...G%20YU/GYGP.jpg

This news article had been posted as I late again...

But anyway this is what it wrote :

Fans saw Gong Yoo and Im Soo Jung Outing

Sidus HQ said both of them are not dating.

Gong Yoo and Im Soo Jung on Saturday went to Jeju Island, they been caught by public, their dating news was been boardcast.

Their company Sidus HQ said : Both of them had been good friend and that day was outing with a group of friends not only 2 of them.

Gong Yoo got popular because of <<Coffee Prince 1st Shop>> ,Satursday together with drama << I'm sorry I Love You>> actoress Im Soo Jung went to Jeju Island , Both of them was been caught by fans when they stepped out from the Airport. Gong Yoo went up to sign signature for fans , Im Soo Jung head down and walk away, it like don't want their secert outing to be know.

Their company immeditate stand out " Clear the air" saying they not dating couple, strongly pointed out that they are good friend, but fans who saw them saying there are not others around.

Gong Yoo and Im Soo Jung know each other 6 years ago when they acted <<School 4>>, and also they belong to the same enteriement company so there are chances for them to ""knowing each other more"".

In Korea enteriement couple, Hyun Bin with ex girl friend _ _ _ , _ _ _ and _ _ _, Lee _ _ and Kim _ _ dating news been know when they go out for dating.

PS: I sorry as I don't know the actors and actoress so I don't know how to write their names. And also if there any mistake in my translations I am very sorry.

Poor GY maybe his having a hard time right now.

I think someone posted in this thread that this scandal is not new in korea and its been going for more than a year now and their company keeps on denying the issue and stating they are just good friends,but i'm just curious about the policy of korean entertainment companies such as sidus,why do they have to deny the idea of GY and ISJ if they are really dating? If its been going on for more than a year they can use it to their advantage since they both belong in their company.Sidus could have used this scandal a long time ago to produce movies or drama for GY and ISJ.Or they can just keep quiet and ride on this issue and use GY's popularity after CP to help promote ISJ's new movie.Besides both GY and ISJ's popularity is not base on a certain image such as loveteams,they become popular because of their own talents and charisma and they have their own sets of follower whom i believe supporting them whoever they are being paired.Entertainment companies in some other countries would even create scandals to pair up their own talents to gain more income thats why i'm wondering if they are really dating whats the point of Sidus denying it?

So as for now (while GY is not admitng this kind of rumor) i will believe the company that they are just friends and continue to hope for GYEH.

Guest junji1122

wow, he's being followed around like hollywood stars are.

he can't shop without creeper-fans following him =(

That's true, guess he needs to shop online more now...:)

It's the price to pay for being a celebrity, he is popular now.

Though it's extremely irritating and feel very sorry for him, he deserves

the attention in the showbiz, and am kind of happy for him.

thanks jinlees for sharing the original pic:

babyissick.jpg

i think our baby's sick. :(

from the way he's holding that hanky to his face,

and how his shoulders are arched like that,

i'm guessing he has the sniffles..

awww man. poor thing. stressed out, stalked out, and SICK. :(

*packs virtual GY-care package and sends it to seoul*

Thanks everyone for the gifs, pics and translations.

Congratulations to Gong Yoo and his girl.

i know someone appealed to stop talking about the rumor/gossip about his love affair, but i just want to say Congratulations to him.

May He will always be happy with the person he is holding right now in his heart.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8b4z6K-wffY

hi shulien.. welcome to Yoohouse. Thanks for the clip. yeah.. apparently most of us got tired of all the rumours and speculations, we just don't us fans to jump into immediate conclusion and start to bash the parties involved, that's all... yes.. if the love affair is true, we will give him our blessings and congratulate him for having someone close to his heart.. :)

thanks for all sharings.

OMG...fans following him everywhere... :D

shopping in Swarovski yesterday? (09-18)

http://img219.imageshack.us/img219/5862/swar1rg8.jpg

from dcyoo

awww.. poor guy.. people just won't leave him alone now... No wonder he chooses to lock himself at home.. he just want some peace and quiet... :( So sad.....

So as for now (while GY is not admitng this kind of rumor) i will believe the company that they are just friends and continue to hope for GYEH.
yeah!! remember the company also say they are actually doing a photoshoot.. so looking forward to the pics.. ;)

if i am in GY's shoes, i'd be having a migraine from all these rumors and speculations.
ha.ha. jinkzzmec, if I'm in Gy's shoes, not only will I have migraine but may end myself up at the mental hospital! :blink::mellow:

wow, he's being followed around like hollywood stars are.

he can't shop without creeper-fans following him =(

not only like hollywood stars, but I believe HK/Taiwans stars are experiencing those too.. even worst I think... because not only creepy fans following but paparazzi too!!

i think our baby's sick. :(

from the way he's holding that hanky to his face,

and how his shoulders are arched like that,

i'm guessing he has the sniffles..

awww man. poor thing. stressed out, stalked out, and SICK. :(

*packs virtual GY-care package and sends it to seoul*

awww.. must be the rumours got into him.. now you make me cry pachlex.... :tears: Can I tag along with your virtual package? I want to make our baby Yoo feels better too..

Thanks everyone for the gifs, pics and translations.

yeah.. apparently most of us got tired of all the rumours and speculations, we just don't us fans to jump into immediate conclusion and start to bash the parties involved, that's all... yes.. if the love affair is true, we will give him our blessings and congratulate him for having someone close to his heart.. :)

awww.. poor guy.. people just won't leave him alone now... No wonder he chooses to lock himself at home.

Hi aalhl, i'm also getting tired to all those rumors. I'm more excited in his upcoming new CF, well its been almost a month since CP ended so i really miss him on screen, don't care even its only 30 secs or 1 min as long as we'll see him in another project again. :P People won't leave him alone easily coz he's hot item now a days, maybe if i'm also in Korea, i will be one of his stalkers. :lol::P:D

ok.. here's another episode for School 4.. Sorry for the delay because Sharebee acting up on me.. :P Does anyone else know any sites similar to Sharebee where it will distribute the files to a few file server at the same time? I kinda like the service because I don't have to worry about reuploading when certain people cannot download from certain server.

School4.Episode.35.wmv.001

School4.Episode.35.wmv.002

School4.Episode.35.wmv.003

*** Credit: DCGY CB ***

Thank you aahl for taking the time to upload these School 4 episodes! I'm loving watching Gong Yoo in his TV debut :) Just wondering, was Episode 34 uploaded? Thanks again!

Guest xiaoying0609

ok.. here's another episode for School 4.. Sorry for the delay because Sharebee acting up on me.. :P Does anyone else know any sites similar to Sharebee where it will distribute the files to a few file server at the same time? I kinda like the service because I don't have to worry about reuploading when certain people cannot download from certain server.

School4.Episode.35.wmv.001

School4.Episode.35.wmv.002

School4.Episode.35.wmv.003

*** Credit: DCGY CB ***

Thank you aahl for taking the time to upload these School 4 episodes! I'm loving watching Gong Yoo in his TV debut :) Just wondering, was Episode 34 uploaded? Thanks again!

TKS VERY MUCH :P