Whoa!! this thread has jumped several pages since last night...i have some mondo back-threading to do to keep up.

jinkzzmec, hehe, I don't know about US customs, but I actually brought many pirated DVDs to Canada when I arrived back from Indonesia. And yes, CP is one of them .

Unfortunately, US customs are very strict when it comes to pirated materials...i used to bring a lot of vcds from the phil too butnow i am scared to do so. :D

News regarding Gong Yoo and Im Soo Jung scandal

http://nv.empas.com/yh/2007/09/17/MYH20070917004700355.wmv

credit empas.com and hjrx

thank you for the news clip iluvyoo2...can someone please translate? just like a lot of people, i was caught in my enthusiasm to watch the video clip that i momentarily had a lapse in memory and forgot that i dont understand korean language :lol::lol::lol:

and this is for everyone -- i found thissite full of GY's video collection (aalhl. chigurl's you tube vids are here too :D )

http://www.iuphimhan.com/sarang/mv.php?s=gong_yoo&p=3

happy "drooling over YOO!" :w00t:

thank you tuesdhei for the link...that was an awesome collection of GY vids...to say that i drooled over the vids was putting it mildly... i'd say it was more like slobbering all over my computer screen :lol::lol::lol:

oops.. thanks for the reminder..

was too happy to hear that the dvd is out.. and forgotten about the authority..

no choice.. we got to wait till the original is out...

maybe you can just mail it to your house instead of bringing it with you in your luggage :D:D:D just a suggestion...

after searching and searching here's what i have so far..... this is related from the recent covered news....

well, according to some translators --- "they were doing a photoshoot for esquire's next issue along with some actors"

thank you so much for the information and those additional photos! ;)

i think now it should be clear that they HAVE been friends since forever...

and that there really isn't anything wrong about it.

If these are true, then i can breath a sigh of relief :sweatingbullets: since they are(just) friends and the trip was work related ...there's still hope for GYEH...Yipee!!!

that's cute...he looks better than the original :lol::lol::lol:

YAY! THE EARRING STUD! SHE'S WEARING IT AGAIN! YAY!

:lol::lol::lol: ...i was getting crosseyed trying to find the earring...i wonder when this photoshoot took place? anyhow, i am happy as well to see that she's still wearing the earring.

OMG you guys, Soompi's going wacky on me. That's why I've meen MIA D=

Thank you everyone for pics and info. Would love to thank you personally, but Soompi = Wacky. Boo.

I'm very excited with the fact that YEH's still wearing the black stud. WOOOTT!! *dances like a dork*

But I'm getting slightly annoyed with this whole ISJ scandal. Please just leave our baby Yoo alone T___T

So I was watching BTSC last night.

sbshellomyteacherbiscuijy8.jpg

"Not something you can see..."

sbshellomyteacherbiscuidj5.jpg

"... but something you can't see"

sbshellomyteacherbiscuixv4.jpg

"... is more important."

sbshellomyteacherbiscuikb6.jpg

*drools*

sbshellomyteacherbiscuizo5.jpg

"I'm Park Tae-In."

OKAY IF THAT'S NOT SUGGESTIVE, THEN I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS!

I think I died, was revived to re-watch the scene, and died again.

"... is more important."

*drools*

"I'm Park Tae-In."

hahahahah TAE-IN is a definite KILLER in BTSC.

he'll kill you softly with the unique mixture of sweetness and hotness

in one handsome package......... *cough* :D

i can't seem to watch the flash ad properly. :(

my browser's acting up on me i think... it's all messy. gah.

thanks again everyone for the goodies! ^_^

and aalhl, don't worry.. my monitor's fine.

i managed not to violate it too much... :P

ah.. I've seen those pics around but I don't really have idea what event it was.. so it was their friend's birthday.. I saw a few more pics where GY was wearing the same shirt too. probably from the same party. Anyway, I think they are all from Sidus right? So, it would be a surprise if they are friends.

Not sure about this one. although he had the same shirt on, but his hair looks different

+Edit: I come across this pic I think taken in 2004 S-Diary day (with the doggie "longish").. he seems to be wearing the same shirt with the hairstyle like the one in the above pic....

well, I'm sure they have been friends since School 4 at least.. :) I don't think there is anything wrong with that either. I've seen many pics of him very close and even hugging Gong Hyo Jin too.. and why there is no scandal? So IMO, those people are just creating something to talk about just because he shot to fame with CP.

he.he.. well, personally I'm getting tired of all this "scandal" thing.

Hi aalhl & YOOGALS, well.... speaking of "scandal", i won't comment about it anymore coz i'm also tired of it. :(;) Lets just talk about his t-shirt that seems to be his favorite. well i admire those celebrities that are not shy to be photograph wearing the same outfit all the time coz even they're celebrities, they don't have to become wasteful or maybe it was given by somebody special for him. :lol::P:D btw aalhl, thanks for those pictures. :)

thanks for all sharing, especially aalhl's translation interview, get to know more about Yoo, and love him more

today's news about Yoo's new cosmatic CF, need translation please, thanks.

"공유 ‘최강 완소남’ 화장품 CF로 입증 "

20070918094004.915.0.jpg

[동아닷컴]

‘커피 프린스 1호점’에서 인기를 얻은 탤런트 공유가 새로운 오휘 화장품 모델로 발탁되며 ‘완소남 이미지’를 확실히 새겼다. 이로써 공유는 비의 바통을 이어 손예진 김아중과 오휘 모델로 나란히 서게 됐다.

LG생활건강은 “특히 이번 CF에서는 공유만이 가진 부드럽고 따뜻한 이미지로 남성은 물론 여성들의 마음을 한번에 사로잡을 수 있는 비장의 무기를 준비 중에 있다”면서 “부드럽고 세련된 이미지의 공유는 고급스러운 귀공자 스타일이지만 부담스럽지 않은 편안함을 갖춘 것이 장점이다” 며 모델로 발탁한 이유를 설명했다.

공유는 오는 10월 초 방영될 새로운 오휘 포맨 신제품 TV CF에 첫 출연하게 되며, 향후 남성화장품 모델로 다양한 모습을 선보일 계획이다.

스포츠동아 이정연 기자 annjoy@donga.com

http://news.media.daum.net/entertain/broad.../v18179611.html

Guest bloggurl

got an article from chinese news paper MY PAPER

lee-1.jpg

according to my friend the article says many people see them dating but their company said they are just friends . they came from thesame company... her name is

IM SU-JEONG from the drama IM SORRY I LOVE YOU

anybody kindly translate the whole article for clarification

here's YEH flash ad on eye2o,

http://www.eye2o.com/main/main.asp?galleryopen=1

i think i saw somewhere in the middle of the ad the same bear w/c GY had in the magazine

omg still hoping for GYEH

big thanx

oh.. is there a same bear appearing? where where? I don't see it... the flash seems to have some problem loading for me.. can you cap for us the part where you see the bear? :P

I'm very excited with the fact that YEH's still wearing the black stud. WOOOTT!! *dances like a dork*

But I'm getting slightly annoyed with this whole ISJ scandal. Please just leave our baby Yoo alone T___T

Did anyone notice that the stud was slightly different or is it the angle the pic is taken.. I thought it looked a bit flat compare to the one she wore in CP which is roundish.

anyway juhjuh.. I'm getting annoyed with this malicious rumour/scandal too. I agree that we should leave him alone or at least have trust in him rather than trusting those rumours. Or it could be another scandal CF like the one for Vidal Sassoon last year! or up to a certain extend, it could be non-GYEH shipper who tries to distract YooGals attention?? just my assumption. so, why not we just leave the rumours alone.. the more we spazz out on it, the more serious it will become.. once there's no interest in it anymore, everything will be back to normal again.. but probably have to look out for another rumour after that because people cannot leave famous people by themselves... they just have to create everything for the news.

http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/8002/sb...erbiscuijy8.jpg

http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/715/sbs...erbiscuidj5.jpg

http://img240.imageshack.us/img240/7113/sb...erbiscuixv4.jpg

"... is more important."

http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/1760/sb...erbiscuikb6.jpg

*drools*

http://img161.imageshack.us/img161/3138/sb...erbiscuizo5.jpg

"I'm Park Tae-In."

ha.ha.. I'm sure YooGals are not that innocent to not know what he is suggesting.. :lol: :lol:

and pachlex.. happy to hear that you monitor still survives.. better be gentle with it next time. haha :lol:

Hi aalhl & YOOGALS, well.... speaking of "scandal", i won't comment about it anymore coz i'm also tired of it. sad.gif wink.gif Lets just talk about his t-shirt that seems to be his favorite. well i admire those celebrities that are not shy to be photograph wearing the same outfit all the time coz even they're celebrities, they don't have to become wasteful or maybe it was given by somebody special for him. laugh.gif tongue.gif biggrin.gif btw aalhl, thanks for those pictures.
hi betchay830. Well, I guess everyone is getting tired of those rumours already.. that's why the thread was quiet yesterday/day before...

ah.. yes.. GY seems to be wearing the same t-shirt over the years huh? maybe it is a gift from someone.. or maybe he have more than one piece? haha .. :D

no problem with the pics betchay830.

thanks for all sharing, especially aalhl's translation interview, get to know more about Yoo, and love him more
no problem jinless.. Glad it had helped you to know GY more. :) I'll try to source for more translator so that we can have those old articles/interviews and even new news translated.. but it's kinda hard to find.. :(

today's news about Yoo's new cosmatic CF, need translation please, thanks.
ohhhh... baby Yoo going into cosmetics this year.. :) last year he became the male shampoo model and now a male cosmetic model.. cool!! can't wait to see those photoshoots and filming. YAY!! thanks for the news jinlees.

got an article from chinese news paper MY PAPER http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f240/l33pot/lee-1.jpgaccording to my friend the article says many people see them dating but their company said they are just friends . they came from thesame company... her name is

IM SU-JEONG from the drama IM SORRY I LOVE YOU

anybody kindly translate the whole article for clarification

bloggurl, the news is nothing special, the same rumor stuff posted in the backlog.HQ claimed they are only good friends.
ohhhh... baby Yoo going into cosmetics this year.. :) last year he became the male shampoo model and now a male cosmetic model.. cool!! can't wait to see those photoshoots and filming. YAY!! thanks for the news jinlees.
aalhl

here is the Chinese translation of the CF news....you may get the rough meaning I hope :)

MBC 电视剧 `CP'的`完珍男'演员 孔侑与宋艺珍.金亚中一起对ofimoderu变得登上同样的船.

LG生活健康 18日宣布了以ofifoaman新的模型与演员 孔侑缔结专属契约,积极攻占男性化妆品市场. 一边说LG生活健康方面 “软粹的印象的 孔侑是高级的贵公子风格齐备不是负担的轻松的长处"一边说明了"在准备中有"不用说能以特别这次 CF只 孔侑持(有)了的软暖的印象男性同时捉住女性们的心的悲壮的武器.

根据这个 孔侑是在来的 10月被首次播放的新的ofifoaman新产品 TV CF里(上)首次演出,谒见以今后的男性化妆品模型多种多样的身姿的计划.

另一方面, ofi用到底,赶过海外品牌继续在百货商店化妆品市场持续性的二个横梁增长百货商店内跃进长的国内名作品牌,用专属写契约去年9月宋艺珍.金亚中

以Dual模型运用中,今年的 1月歌手雨签订过 6个月专属契约.

from china baidu

here is the Chinese translation of the CF news....you may get the rough meaning I hope :)
yeah.. very rough idea.. thanks jinlees... so it's gonna be an LG CF.. I didn't know LG goes into cosmetics as well.. but I'm happy to know that the CF is gonna be released in October... so filming should be anytime eh? I'm so excited we get to see Gong Yoo again...

LOL i just read thesame article and your comments back page :D meaning this ^^ news came late here in sing :D :D :D

[/quote

I watched CP partly because of YEH and saw GY sandal report and felt really lousy. GY is getting popular eversince the broadcastinf of CP and wonder why would he want this to happen knowing that is would be a sandal and causing his fans to bonkurs over this issue.

Guest iluvyoo2

oh.. is there a same bear appearing? where where? I don't see it... the flash seems to have some problem loading for me.. can you cap for us the part where you see the bear? :P

Did anyone notice that the stud was slightly different or is it the angle the pic is taken.. I thought it looked a bit flat compare to the one she wore in CP which is roundish.

Here the screen cap for the bear, same bear?? It look smaller size.

bearxz0.jpg

credit as labeled

yeah.. very rough idea.. thanks jinlees... so it's gonna be an LG CF.. I didn't know LG goes into cosmetics as well.. but I'm happy to know that the CF is gonna be released in October... so filming should be anytime eh? I'm so excited we get to see Gong Yoo again...

aalhl

Rain endorsed the cosmatic LG CF for the first half year(2007) by getting about 0.5 milliar US dallor endorsement fee.

Hope Yoo may get that figure.

here is Rain's CF video, you may have the idea what that looks like

Rain 070216 CF- O HUI with Kim Ah Joong For Men(30sec)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhpHGHuE-7M

I watched CP partly because of YEH and saw GY sandal report and felt really lousy. GY is getting popular eversince the broadcastinf of CP and wonder why would he want this to happen knowing that is would be a sandal and causing his fans to bonkurs over this issue.
hello jchan. well, he's just doing his job as an actor.. I don't think he can forsee all these happening as well. And in one of the interviews or something I think he said that he never thought that Coffee Prince will be such a big hit.. obviously he knows that he's always at the under-rated side I guess.. oh well, he got lucky and unlucky the same time huh?! Anyway, I think some of us are already getting tired of the fuss over this rumour and I'm not going bonkers over it... We''l just have to let it cool down.. and knowing that he has a CF coming out is some great new! :D

The only bonkers I'm experiencing now is Soompi keeps giving me server busy!

Here the screen cap for the bear, same bear?? It look smaller size.

http://img262.imageshack.us/img262/1797/bearxz0.jpg

credit as labeled

h.he.. thanks iluvyoo2.. the bear seems to be around everywhere huh?! even the background of her CF looks almost the same as Gong Yoo's photoshoot for Cine21 mag.. I wonder if it's the same location.. :unsure:

BTW, found this CP press conference pic (that seems not in my collection yet) from the CF new article posted at Sidus.. Anyway, here goes.

f_150m_62dba78.jpg

aalhl

Rain endorsed the cosmatic LG CF for the first half year(2007) by getting about 0.5 milliar US dallor endorsement fee.

ahh... ok... So will Gong Yoo be endorsing the same range of products or different? Hmm, Rain is a very established entertainer.. But I have confident in our baby Yoo.. even if he doesn't get that endorsement fee, I will still be proud of him.. and he gave us another project to look forward too.. :)

ha.ha.. I don't know why I have weird feeling watching that clip. Maybe I can't imagine baby Yoo splashing water on his face.. haha.. but nevertheless I'm very eager to see him do that and I can imagine his sexiness while doing so too. :P

aalhl

here is Rain's CF video, you may have the idea what that looks like

I just spoke with my colleague in Korea and said that there was a rumour that he likes her for several years but not sure about their relation and as he is getting popular surely others are keen to know.

Guest iluvyoo2

Vogue interview - about a DANDY

this should be new mag, hope can see it soon. :)

viewimageqr1.jpgviewimageer5.jpg

credit dcyoo

h.he.. thanks iluvyoo2.. the bear seems to be around everywhere huh?! even the background of her CF looks almost the same as Gong Yoo's photoshoot for Cine21 mag.. I wonder if it's the same location..
Their background looked similar, but should be different places. :D Yeah, the bear seems so popular..hahaha, feel want to buy one for myself. :w00t:

I just spoke with my colleague in Korea and said that there was a rumour that he likes her for several years but not sure about their relation and as he is getting popular surely others are keen to know.
ah.. ok.. thanks jchan for the info.. well, I guess when one gets famous, they will dig on everything.. ha.ha.. well, as long as there is no confirmation or confession or what so ever, I'll just treat it as rumour still.

oh.. baby Yoo gonna appear for Vogue again.. and that makes me goes to IKissYou website and found these.

f_winterSP070m_037b391.jpg

f_winterSP070m_dd9594f.jpg

f_winterSP070m_e6bba76.jpg

f_winterSP070m_942707e.jpg

f_winterSP070m_ae98f55.jpg

Sorry if the pics are a little chopped off.. I just save it from the site.. :P I think they crop parts by parts for easy loading.. but nevertheless droolable.. :D

Ok.. catch up with YooGals again later! :)