why is BabyYOO so happy?!! hehehe

http://img32.picoodle.com/img/img32/9/9/16...pym_40ecdbf.jpg

credit dcyoo

hello nhetski.. baby Yoo so happy because he had a chance to play around with the microphone I guess... :D he's such a kiddo isn't he?

News fron SidusHQ
thanks for the news.. anyone can summarise what is it about? is it the photoshoot that Sidus is talking about? Ohh.. I love this pic.. :wub: .

f_KimSungSoosm_6230772.jpg

Saw this in DCYOO, recent photo?

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee216/i...iewimageak4.jpg

credit dcyoo and as labeled

looks like at the airport or something? could it be before he went to jeju?

*WAVES TO ALL THE YOOGALS*

thanks for the news, images, and updates aalhl, nhetski and iluvyoo2!

hey there pachlex... why quiet? I have no idea.. maybe everyone got tired of the rumour already.. :lol:

by the way,what does ISJ stands for?is she an actress? :unsure
hello donits. Welcome to Yoohouse. ISJ refers to Im Soo Jung.. yes.. she's an actress. :)

Another School 4 episode

School4.Episode.34.wmv.001

School4.Episode.34.wmv.002

School4.Episode.34.wmv.003

*** Credit: DCGY CB ***

Gong Yoo's Schedule for this week

17 - 23 Sep 2007 Deciding next project and rest.

Yoo schedule for this week: 

2007-09-17~2007-09-23 차기작품 검토 및 휴식 (next work consideration and rest)

again? hmm.. no more going to ms next month? yehey!!!!!!!! but im still hoping that he'll have new cf or somthing soon...

Guest tuesdhei

hi queeninmycastle! Thanks for sharing the MV, love it! :D

hi tuesdhei! It's already availbale here in the Philippines? I've been to Divisoria twice and they said it's not out yet? I thought its P60.00? Is it bad of me to buy those copies? :tears: I'm sorry but I don't have enough money to buy the original, and even if I have the money, I don't know where to buy... :tears:

hello!i'm also a coffee prince addict.i've already finished watching cp but i still bought the dvd copies here to check the subs and i found out that they used the withs2 subs but just up to ep10.the rest,someone just made it up coz it's kinda funny like u'r talking to a drunk,haha! :lol: by the way,what does ISJ stands for?is she an actress? :unsure

i dunno how to use the "quote"properly (obviously)..my apologies.. :blush:

Welcome to the YOOhouse donits!

yeah, i noticed the same the subs for the CP DVD was withS2 and on the last part it was something else ha ha ha

Wave to the Yoogals, wives and warriors!

ANYONE: any update on baby yoo's enlisment? so is he really leaving on the 9th?

Nancy Yoo? Anything? :unsure:

hope this not posted yet..., sorry if this too big..:)

CINE 21

gy3hi4.jpg

gongyoo2ot7.jpg

gy4fx9.jpg

gy5jx1.jpg

gy6ao1.jpg

gy7oo4.jpg

gy8br9.jpg

source : http://kr.netizen.news.yahoo.com/tv_hot/vi...8263&page=1

Hi All :)

I like him since She's on duty with Kim Sun Ah, love him as well in S-diary..

I still remember him in My Tutor Friend, he's so funny there..:)

Coffee prince is absolutely make him famous, really happy for him:)

ANYONE: any update on baby yoo's enlisment? so is he really leaving on the 9th?

Nancy Yoo? Anything? :unsure:

dear, i'm not a very good source for news. :(

i wish i could drag my extreme nose into up to date

news about our baby yoo but i can't understand anything.

most of the really updated ones are in chinese or

in korean characters... so, yeah.

anyone else? any news? i'm also starting to get anxious.:unsure:

gah. i've seen it.. but what was the newscaster talking about?

eheh. heh. got too excited... kinda forgot i wasn't korean. :D

i hope someone can enlighten me. thank you... :P

hi pachlex,from what I gather after watching it talks about basically how the two were seen at jeju airport but i could not understand the rest of the discussions... heard something about some photos or something like that... my korean is so poor just got to learn from watching too many korean dramas.... :blush:

hi pachlex,from what I gather after watching it talks about basically how the two were seen at jeju airport but i could not understand the rest of the discussions... heard something about some photos or something like that... my korean is so poor just got to learn from watching too many korean dramas.... :blush:

thanks 2ny!

i can never learn that easily from watching kDramas.

i've seen tons and i still don't know how other people do it...

my mom learned korean the same way... and i [love]hate her for that.

no i [love]hate you for that too dear... hahah. :P

thanks again... :) i hope this gets confirmed soon though.

one of them has to say something official soon.

THE COFFEE PRINCE DVD IS ALREADY OUT AND AVAILABLE..........................in the PHILIPPINES!

I was so shocked to see a copy of the DVD sinjce I'm not expecting it yet and it's too soon here --- so obviously somebody downloaded the ones from funsub and distributed a copy here... I checked and the copy was really downloaded from the internet coz it's the same as the ones that we watched over at MBC. I will still get an original copy coz that's one way of supporting the drama that our baby yoo and yeh worked so hard on and the rest of the casts of course. They released 3 covers and with the CP Special too BTW...

oh and they sell each copy of CP DVD here for only P70.00 -- that's about a dollar and fifty ($1.50)

hi tuesdhei...

i bought one too last saturday... actually it's been out in the market for a week or so. mine is just P50.00...

Yes... aalhl, its hard to become famous coz no more privacy for him. Thats the problem on being a celebrity, you have to watch out everything, coz small thing becomes a big thing. I don't know too, if he's still enjoying his popularity now. well.. like what you said, i think we should really trust him coz we "fans", should be the first one to respect his personal life. now again... i gave up my hope for GY & YEH possibility. Whoever she is (ISJ?) as long as he's happy, i'm happy too. :(:( ooopppsss sorry i should put this one :lol::D:P

yeah... that's the BIG price that he had to pay. everything... and i mean everything will be put in a microscope when it's about him. but as you said... let's respect his private life... it's the only thing that he can call 'HIS OWN'.

Guest tuesdhei

hi tuesdhei...

i bought one too last saturday... actually it's been out in the market for a week or so. mine is just P50.00...

*wave* to you :D ...and back to drooling over YOO!!! yay!

last week? i was out buying tons of dvds last weekend -- waaahh! :o otoke otoke i didn't look thoroughly yay! BTW, how's your copy so far?

and this is for everyone -- i found this site full of GY's video collection (aalhl. chigurl's you tube vids are here too :D )

http://www.iuphimhan.com/sarang/mv.php?s=gong_yoo&p=3

happy "drooling over YOO!" :w00t:

*wave* to you biggrin.gif ...and back to drooling over YOO!!! yay!

last week? i was out buying tons of dvds last waaahh otoke otoke i didn't look thoroughly yay!

hahaha you miss it... but they said that it's selling like hotcakes...