aalhl ,If you keep having the same problem with the CY music player, I can email you the CY player setup file. My friend had the same prob and i sent her the setup file via email...after she ran it through her computer she managed to hear the music. :D

can you please send it to me as well tnx

Chinese translation of Yoo's CY background

from china baidu

the rough meaning is :

Currently, in Yoo's mind, it's not love, only peace and rest....

Let's wait his refresh comeback next week :)

지금진정으로필요한갓은

사랑도자극도아닌

휴식 인것같아

------------------

现在往冷静方向所需要的东西

既不是爱情也不是刺激

似乎是休息

侑cy背景上的泡菜文:

자금 진정으로 필요한 깃은 现在有冷静的必要

사랑도 자극도 아닌 爱情,痕迹也没有

휴식..인젓잩아 好像所有的都在休息

from baidu

is he trying to explain something to someone or i only read too much between the lines

Today news for Gong Yoo - about his gf, but they not admit <_<

http://news.media.daum.net/entertain/broad.../v18156472.html

Today Korea media full of GY's gf news, at least 4 news for this.

http://imgnews.naver.com/image/edaily/2007...07091600002.JPG

credit as labeled

confirmation i want,confirmation i get,my bubbles of fantasy on GYEH is burstings one by one

WELL I CANNOT BUT ACCEPT THE TRUTH THAT SUJ IS INDEED YOO'S GIRLFRIEND THOUGH I DO NOT HATE HER BUT I RATHER YOO BE WITH THE LOVELY YEH.I THINK THE REASEON WHY YOO WOULD LIKE TO EXPOSE HIS RELATIONSHIP WITH ISJ IS THAT HE FELL SOMETHING FOR YEH DURING THE SHOOTING AND SO WAS YEH.I THINK ISJ NOTICED SOMETHING GOING ON BETWEEN THEM THAT'S WHY YOU COULD SEE FROM YOO'S FACIAL EXPRESSION.HE WAS STRUGGLING A LOT.POOR YEH! ANYWAY, AS LONG AS YOO IS SINGLE, ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE!SIGH!

in some point i agree w/ you seeing them walking together is like trying to tell the public that they are really in a relationship,

but if controlling his feelings over YEH is the reason of GY locking himself for a couple of days just trying to sort out his feelings,i think i would rather accept him having a gf knowing his happy rather than knowing his in too much trouble and pain right now in sorting that kind of feelings especially his about to do his MS soon

LOL! settle down. don't make assumptions about what they think. plus its one thing that we disagree about their career choices but i think you should leave their personal life alone. Whether they get into a relationship with someone we don't like, that's completely up to them. IMO
welcome yum yum dimsum (you makes me hungry.. lol!! ) I totally agree with your opinion. We SHOULD leave their personal life alone. no offense but I've been coming in to this thread the past few days and I saw nothing but all this scandal and rumours.. If you think it's hard for YooGals to accept, how would you think Gong Yoo himself will feel with all these (especially if it's not true at all). Our poor baby Yoo is trying to have his much deserved rest and peace, and end up with this?! As long as none of them step up and clarify, it's still stories that people make up because he is so famous now.

basically it says that the two were spotted yesterday at Jeju Int'l Airport waiting for their flight back to Seoul. They got surrounded by a bunch of highschool girls and fans so the airport staff had to take them (hid them) somewhere coz the cheering were getting out of control. Those who saw them said they were very affectionate towards each other, eating ice cream together. Witness doubt that it was for a company trip (they're both under SidusHQ)

Gong Yoo's rep said that it was for a magazine photoshoot (< not sure). They also can't understand why this rumor come about when Gong Hyo Jin and Lee Chun Hee was also there. They have known and have been friends with each other for a long time.

thanks for the summary yum yum dimsum. Ok.. if it's really work related, then we should be able to see those pics soon! YAY! Eating ice cream together doesn't neccessarily mean they had to be a couple.. Gong Hyo Jin is GY's best friend too, and what if they are eating ice cream together affectionately too, just that people didn't catch that? If they saw that would they do another rumour saying he's playing tricks on 2 women?! So, let's not jump into any conclusion here.

I sure can, let's just see if it's working for aalhl and if it does, i'll upload it to a free server. :)

or u can just PM me your email juhjuh and i'll send it to you as well...

thanks calypso78. But I still don't hear anything... my computer must be really weird huh?! click on the play button and i see the cd spinning, but I don't hear anything... :o oh well, nvm about that. did it work for you juhjuh?

+Edit: it's working now calypso78.. I dun know how or what I clicked.. it suddenly plays.. haha :) Thanks again!

Guest shihchinchin

can you please send it to me as well tnx

is he trying to explain something to someone or i only read too much between the lines

confirmation i want,confirmation i get,my bubbles of fantasy on GYEH is burstings one by one

in some point i agree w/ you seeing them walking together is like trying to tell the public that they are really in a relationship,

but if struggling his feelings over YEH is the reason of GY locking himself up for a couple of days trying to sort out his feelings,i think i would rather accept him having a gf knowing his happy rather than knowing his in too much trouble and pain right now in sorting that kind of feelings especially his about to do his MS soon

I guess the saddest thing for us to see our yoo is that he seemed down in the dumps unlike while he was still in the shooting set of coffee prince. It's really hard to deal wih it. When you meet someone you like in a bad timing, and after that you have to go back to the reality.I strongly believe there's something going on between them. Yoo and yeh fell for each other while shooting the seris.IF NOT, WHY DID THEY DO SOMETHING AGAINST THE NORMAL PATTERN OF PROMOTING THE DRAMA?

PROOF1:MOST OF THE LEADING ACTOR AND ACTRESS ATTEND VARIETY SHOWS TO PROMOTE THE DRAMA BUT THEY DIDN'T

PROOF2:YOO WAS ACTING ABNORMALLY ,HE WAS NOT WHAT HE WAS.BEFORE ON THE SHOOTING SCENE,HE WAS ALWAYS PLAYFUL MAKING FUN WITH THE LEADING LADY.INSTEAD , HE WAS SHY AND QUIET AROUND YEH.

PROOF3: YEH WAS WILLING TO GIVE A TRY TO A BAD SCENE.SHE WAS FAMOUS ENOUGH TO REHECT THE BED SCENE.ACTUALLY MOST FAMOUS ACTRESS HAVE THE RIGHT TO REJECT THE BED SCENE OR KISSING SCENES( A LOT OF KISS SCENES GOING ON AND LOOKED LIKE THEY DID IT WITHOUT MAKING UP THE FALSE SCENES. ACTUALLY, KISS SCENES CAN BE SHOT FROM ANOTHER ANGEL WITHOUT KISSING EACH OHTER.SHE MUST HAVE FELT SOMETHING FOR YOO TO DO IT FOR REAL.

PROOF FOUR: AFTER A SUCCESSFUL HIT SHOW, THE LEAD ACTOR AND ACTRESS ARE SUPPOSED TO MAKE BIG MONEY BY SHOWING UP FOR MANY EVENTS OR COLLABORATE SOME COMMERCIALS TO MAKE QUICK MONEY .INSTEAD, YEH WENT TO BALI TO CLEAR HER MIND AND OUR YOO WAS HIDING TO SORT HIS FEELINGS.WHY???

PROOF FIVE: YEH WAS CRYING A FEW TIMES AND ACTING EXTRAODINARY UPSET FOR LEAVING THE WHOLE CREW.IT WAS WIERD TO SEE IT. SHE WAS CRYING LIKE A BABY TO WAIT FOR SOMEONE'S COMFORT.THERE CAME OUR YOO.HE WAS COMFORTING HER AS IF NOBODY WAS PRESENT.MOREOVER. THEY BOTH HUGGED ONTO EACH OTHER SEEMED THAT THEY WOULD HAVE NEVER MET EACH OTHER SINCE THE SEPERATION.INDEED IT WAS WEIRD AGAGIN THAT THEY COULD REMAIN FRIENDS WITH EACH OTHER IN PRIVATE.BUT THE TRUTH HURT IS THAT YOO HAS SOMEONE SPECIAL ALREADY.WELL,THAT'S MY WHOLE ANLYSIS.

I THINK IF I WERE ISJ, I'D RATHERE DIE TO LET YEH AND YOO MEET AGAIN.You know feelings cannot lie.As an actress, she must have sensed something unusual between his man and yeh... well , In my opinion , we are not going to see both of them pair up again, only in our memory .Kudos to the two of them.Giving us all the sweetest memories to get througth the hottest summertime.

Not implying that he lied but i do think that when success hits you hard you change a lot of things (especially wanting privacy) and eventhough he said what he did back then, it's not only him he needs to protect now , it's the GF as well because she is not going to get it easy from the female fans.

I have to agree with you on this...whatever it is that GY wants to reveal or not reveal is entirely up to him...can't blame the guy for wanting some privacy...on the other hand, i cant blame the fans ( me included) for wanting to know more about his personal matters...after all, it is but human nature to be curious on things that interest us, right?

TO get you guys to breathe easier.

basically it says that the two were spotted yesterday at Jeju Int'l Airport waiting for their flight back to Seoul. They got surrounded by a bunch of highschool girls and fans so the airport staff had to take them (hid them) somewhere coz the cheering were getting out of control. Those who saw them said they were very affectionate towards each other, eating ice cream together. Witness doubt that it was for a company trip (they're both under SidusHQ)

Gong Yoo's rep said that it was for a magazine photoshoot (< not sure). They also can't understand why this rumor come about when Gong Hyo Jin and Lee Chun Hee was also there. They have known and have been friends with each other for a long time.

translation might not be accurate..

thank you for translating the article...i think the reason that a lot of fans ( me included) are reacting negatively to the possibilty of GY/ISJ love angle is because we are still in CP hangover/ withdrawal mode...we are still attached to GYEH.

aalhl,YOOGALs,YOOWIVEs,YOOWARRIORs...here's some tribute to BABY YOO. ;)

Hope u like it. :rolleyes::wub:

click here=>

thank you , queeninmycastle, for the GY tribute MV...that was a nice way to get me centered and focused on GY alone.

Guest xjuliephanx
====================================another pics taken by fan at Jiju airport yesterday (09-16)Yoo wearing cap stood behind his managerhttp://photo5.yupoo.com/20070916/101952_14...62_hfwfgpof.jpg....
Anybody notice his hat says "I <3 PAINT" ? HAHA that just made me laugh (maybe because i'm buzzed haha)
Ok, xjuliephanx...pardon the ignorant me :D:D:D but is P.I.M.P. an acronym ? If so, what does it stand for? :D:D:D
PIMP is what we call guys who are capable of multiple gf's at once haha :P

I guess the saddest thing for us to see our yoo is that he seemed down in the dumps unlike while he was still in the shooting set of coffee prince. It's really hard to deal wih it. When you meet someone you like in a bad timing, and after that you have to go back to the reality.I strongly believe there's something going on between them. Yoo and yeh fell for each other while shooting the seris.
well, we don't really know the reason why he appears down or unhappy at CP filming location. but he's not totally down too.. we still see him laugh and smile at certain scene... whether there is something going on between him and YEH, no one knows either besides the 2 of them... although I also found thath GY is behaving weirdly in front of YEH when their character gets more intimate, there is nothing revealed towards their relationship too... and all these GYEH thing is also an assumption by fans based on their gesture only and it may or may not be that way. But of course we are HOPING that there is something there.

IF NOT, WHY DID THEY DO SOMETHING AGAINST THE NORMAL PATTERN OF PROMOTING THE DRAMA?

PROOF1:MOST OF THE LEADING ACTOR AND ACTRESS ATTEND VARIETY SHOWS TO PROMOTE THE DRAMA BUT THEY DIDN'T

Well, I could be wrong, but I don't see many dramas being promoted either.. and Coffee Prince does not need promotion.. It has life of it's own.. :)

Well, as far as I know, GY has not been attending variety shows since 2005! He/casts for dramas like BTSC and OFD could have attended variety shows too during that time, but they also didn't, so I don't think it neccesarily apply to CP.

PROOF2:YOO WAS ACTING ABNORMALLY ,HE WAS NOT WHAT HE WAS.BEFORE ON THE SHOOTING SCENE,HE WAS ALWAYS PLAYFUL MAKING FUN WITH THE LEADING LADY.INSTEAD , HE WAS SHY AND QUIET AROUND YEH.
That we know, and we are still puzzled over that, whether he really turns that way because of her or is it something else.

PROOF3: YEH WAS WILLING TO GIVE A TRY TO A BAD SCENE.SHE WAS FAMOUS ENOUGH TO REHECT THE BED SCENE.ACTUALLY MOST FAMOUS ACTRESS HAVE THE RIGHT TO REJECT THE BED SCENE OR KISSING SCENES( A LOT OF KISS SCENES GOING ON AND LOOKED LIKE THEY DID IT WITHOUT MAKING UP THE FALSE SCENES. ACTUALLY, KISS SCENES CAN BE SHOT FROM ANOTHER ANGEL WITHOUT KISSING EACH OHTER.SHE MUST HAVE FELT SOMETHING FOR YOO TO DO IT FOR REAL.
Well, YEH is a professional actress and I believe she is a person who wants to try to make all the scenes as real as she possibly can. Yes she can reject doing those scenes, but that will also tarnish her reputation since she is famous. Anyway, from the interview translation posted not long ago about YEH piggy back GY in the earlier episodes (when they are just starting to know each other), from her answer, she will do ANYTHING in her might to make the scene looks real. How many ladies out there can carry a guy like GY anyway? And she can choose not to carry him too (eventhough she's well known for her strength in carrying guys) and get a doubles instead.. But she went on with it. This shows her commitment to the drama.

PROOF FOUR: AFTER A SUCCESSFUL HIT SHOW, THE LEAD ACTOR AND ACTRESS ARE SUPPOSED TO MAKE BIG MONEY BY SHOWING UP FOR MANY EVENTS OR COLLABORATE SOME COMMERCIALS TO MAKE QUICK MONEY .INSTEAD, YEH WENT TO BALI TO CLEAR HER MIND AND OUR YOO WAS HIDING TO SORT HIS FEELINGS.WHY???
well, money is not everything.. And YEH does appear in many CFs as well. GY? well, with his military service coming up, I think he would prefer to be by himself or with his families and close friends... and sorting feelings doesn't neccessarily means romantic feelings.. again that's what fans are ASSUMING.

PROOF FIVE: YEH WAS CRYING A FEW TIMES AND ACTING EXTRAODINARY UPSET FOR LEAVING THE WHOLE CREW.IT WAS WIERD TO SEE IT. SHE WAS CRYING LIKE A BABY TO WAIT FOR SOMEONE'S COMFORT.THERE CAME OUR YOO.HE WAS COMFORTING HER AS IF NOBODY WAS PRESENT.MOREOVER. THEY BOTH HUGGED ONTO EACH OTHER SEEMED THAT THEY WOULD HAVE NEVER MET EACH OTHER SINCE THE SEPERATION.INDEED IT WAS WEIRD AGAGIN THAT THEY COULD REMAIN FRIENDS WITH EACH OTHER IN PRIVATE.BUT THE TRUTH HURT IS THAT YOO HAS SOMEONE SPECIAL ALREADY.WELL,THAT'S MY WHOLE ANLYSIS.
well, I can see that YEH is very attached to CP casts and crews, especially the PD. I don't see her crying being weird at all.. We all see her hugging the PD so tightly most of the time... so, yeah.. I can see her very upset when everything ends... she will feel empty, no more CP staffs around her, and everyone gets on with their own life again.. and with their schedules, it might be impossible for them all to meet again.. And in the CP special, she also mention not being able to forget or leave CP. and yes, GY hugged YEH, I can say that is the sweetest thing.. but we can't be 100% there is feeling between them. and there is no truth either that baby YOO has someone special either.. ALL ARE ASSUMPTIONS.

Good analysis by the way :D

I have to agree with you on this...whatever it is that GY wants to reveal or not reveal is entirely up to him...can't blame the guy for wanting some privacy...on the other hand, i cant blame the fans ( me included) for wanting to know more about his personal matters...after all, it is but human nature to be curious on things that interest us, right?
oh yeah.. we fans are very interested into his personal matters, but we can't make the decision for him. If he reveal, that will be great.. if he doesn't, life still go on.

great MV queeninmycastle... Thanks for sharing. :)

Guest lingling22

Hey , i uploaded Cyplayer Setup.

Enjoy !

thank you so much...

i can now listen to his jukebox...

i played almost every song posted there

most of his songs are mellow and not "pop" , he must be a deep thinker

i'm so glad because some of the english songs he has there are my favs too..

like Bo Bice.. real Thing.. , tori amos , coldplay ..etc..

i noticed on his latest entry...he included the "I love you" song...

i bet he misses potraying Han Kyul to....

Another Q&A for first page.

2005 Interview (10 questions and 10 answers)

1. Name: Gong Yoo(Gong Ji Cheol)

2. Birthday and blood-group: 10July1979 and A

3. Rest time what will you do: GAME, Exercise, Watch Movie

4. What is Ji Cheol No. 1 treasure: Car

5. Ji Cheol Ideal Partner: Cheerful and has wisdom. Even better if she's pretty.

6. When your First kiss and Last kiss: These~~could not recall already ~~

7. What is Ji Cheol favorite food: not choosy on food

8. Which day is the best day in your life: In the later part of my life there will be one day.

9. Till now which work of your give you deep impression: School 4, Superstar Mr. Gam and maybe also my Biscuit Teacher and Star Candy.

10.Which actor/actress you work with got the most chemistry: Kim Seon-Ah and Kong Hyo Jin

*** Credit: GY Baidu and Chinese-English translation by Yoobee ***

Another article moved here from first post.

2005 Vogue Girl Interview

Vogue.jpg

[vogue] What are the three most important values in life?

[GY] Myself, my parents, and the people that i love. Work is definitely last because there is so much more than work in life.

[vogue] As an actor, who are the three people that you respect the most?

[GY] Robert De Nero, Denzel Washington, Brad Pitt. There's a lot of great actors in Korea, too but to say one would be hard.

[vogue]As an actor, which are three scenes appear the most memorable ones for you

[GY] In Biscuit Teacher and Star Candy, when Tae In confesses his love to Bo Ri at the airport. Acting as a disabled(?) person in the theatrical work 'Flying Saucer' and the first bed scene I had to do in 'S Diary'

[vogue] What are the best three movies you have watched?

[GY] (most recently watched) Million Dollar Baby, (watched the most) Dead Poets Society, (one that he's acted in) Superstar Gam Sa Yong

[vogue] What are your 3 most attractive aspects/features?

[GY] comforty level, eyes, honesty, [vogue: body?] "no, absolutely not. I believe a good physique (or having a good body) is not an attraction."

[vogue]Who are the three friends that are important to you?

[GY] Can there (will there) be three best friends in (one's) life? A person can be considered very happy (fortunate) even having only one genuine friend. There are many people around me, cannot say which three are the best, but I have a lot of friends that I love.

[vogue] If you could pick the three (vague) times that you are most happiest?..

[GY] When i watch a good movie, hanging out with a friend i haven't seen in a long time, and when i have a craving for a certain food and finally get to eat it.

[vogue] what are the three things that make you cry?

[GY] my loving mom, certain songs, and parts of a script of dramas or movies.

[vogue] What are the three things that make you angry?

[GY] People who blame others(irresponsible), people who have pride, people who assume or know everything, people who act as if they have everything(those kind of people have an empty heart), and people who don't care( or can't catch on).

[vogue] What are the three happiest (certain) times you jumped up for joy?

[GY] After shooting for two months of all-nighters (not sleeping) we finally finished Biscuit Teacher and Star Candy. When the first episode of a drama airs on TV. When I confess to the girl that i like (whether she accepts it or not doesn't matter, but just the fact that I told her does)

[vogue] When are the three times you feel lonely?

[GY] The time in the car on the way home after filming ended early in the morning, restless time (the time when I cannot fall asleep), workout time (the time when I workout/exercise).

[vogue] What are the three things that you do when you feel lonely?

[GY] Listen to the music, watch movies, meet/hang out with people that i like (friends)

[vogue] If you had infinite (free)time to yourself, what are the threee things you would do?

[GY] Travel. Workout. Love. (These are truly the three things I want to do)

[vogue] What are the three books that left you the most impression/awe?

[GY] I can't think of any other books other than the one i most recently read 'Gift' (선물). That just shows you how much I don't read -.-;; Honestly, i was really busy. But I promise I'll push myself to read more.

[vogue] Who are the three women that you love?

[GY] My mom, Girl friends (friends that are girls, not dating. He currently does not have a girlfriend) and Girl Fans

[vogue] Who do you consider the most coolest guys?

[GY]My father, Michael Jordan, and Park Jung Hui (who?)

[vogue] Who are the three people that have the best style (in your preference)?

[GY] David Beckam, he can put on anything, anyway and he still looks cool has the style of clothes that i like. Also, Kang Dong Won has a great sense of style. I never tried to copy his style but I really like the way he dresses. And last but not least Gong Hyo Jin doesn't stress over what she wears yet still has great style.

[vogue] In the area you live in now (Seoul), what three places do you like the most?

[GY] The areas that we film at, cafes, and Health clubs

[vogue]What three things that you own do you treasure the most?

[GY] My car, the clothes that i recently bought for the season, and my Gucci black rimmed glasses that i bought for the first time.

[vouge] What three secrets do you have that you only know?

[GY] When I talk one of my eyebrows rise, when i feel like i'm in an awkward position when taking a picture i close my eyes( or blink) on purpose, i scratch my butt when i sleep (hehehehehe)

[vogue] What are three dreams that you want to reach?

[GY]Being an outstanding actor, a good husband and a good father, able to enjoy life by having only as much as i need.

*** Credit as printed and Korean-English translation by love_jesus ***

Another interview not on the first page yet.

These translations for YooGals here in YOOhouse only. Please DO NOT take out! Please seek permission if you really want it. Thank you.

2006 Marie Claire Interview

f_MCNov200601m_d48c97e.jpg

Many stars have sought work in interesting styles. However, Gong Yoo captures the audience with his special aurora. Gong Yoo started his career with a fresh and new look in the drama ‘School’ as a supposedly serious and intimate character, but the character had changed because Gong Yoo, himself, naturally has a bright and slightly comical character. Ever since then, he had been stuck only in romantic comedies. In his dramas and movies he was always the cute little boy and it had never morphed into something greater than that. However, Gong Yoo was clever. When he was tired of acting out the cute main character, he started to try and lose focus on that and try to reach a new image, which he returned with in the drama ‘One Fine Day.’

There was a question if Gong Yoo could be considered a ‘great actor’ (or moreso one of the highly respected actors, also called veteran actors[i think]) which has been going on for a while. This is not because Gong Yoo cannot act (he’s actually a very talented actor) but because there is a difference between a ‘great star’ and a ‘great actor’. A ‘great star’ is an easy title to achieve while a ‘great actor’ is quite different than the other, where the attitude, sincerity, idea making, and ‘Gong Yoo’s outline(base)’ of his acting is looked upon and is often hard to determine. Even so, his acting attracts many reporters to his side and, therefore, he opens up gladly to them. His great sense of style and his openness helps him reach out to his audience. However, as much as he was open there was a small conservative portion of him that anybody wouldn’t be able to get through easily. Gong Yoo was an extrovert but there was a side of him that stayed closed. And all the many misunderstandings that thrusts before me was the beginning of my interview with him.

f_MCNov200602m_fc5f49a.jpg

Seems like after ‘One Fine day’ you’ve rested for a while. What have you been doing lately?

I haven’t exactly rested afterwards. Last week I went to Japan to film a part of the film and then I came back finally being able to take a breath. I’ve been casted under the eyes of Director Miike Dakashi as a Korean killer character. I always wanted to a more hidden/darker role and just in time here’s my chance. Even though the filming was a very short part, I had a good time filming.

A darker character.. Well I can see how you’v e always been the brighter and happy character when in ‘One Fine Day’ I could feel how your character had a more heavier attitude/mood.

I felt like I had to drop the little boy characters and find a more manly character. After being casted in many romantic comedies, my image seemed to adhere in that direction. Even though I don’t have all those personalities of a the little boy characters, people saw me as the ‘big boy’ or the ‘young one’. ‘One Fine Day’ gave me the chance to act as a different character with a different mood and changed my image a little bit.

Is there something wrong with having a cute and happy image?

A while ago I really had trouble having to hear that I was the oh-so-happy romantic comedy actor. I also wanted to act a strong character. I think if they were to give me one I would happily act out my best for them. However, the sunbaes (older actors) spoke to me differently. They told me that at the age of 20 I should show just what I had to. I thought about it. They told me that if I really wanted to act a certain character I should go act in a play, but that wasn’t what I even wanted and I was complaining about it. I understood .. Now, I’m here to complete acting what I wanted to complete back then.

Filmography at your age is really a thick threshold to cross. You probably have to consider/worry about your performance..

Out of all the movies and dramas I’ve acted in, I haven’t had a ‘huge’ amount of success. I haven’t really achieved a great goal, and I don’t know if that is why, but it could be why I don’t really worry over my performance. It gives me less pressure and I think it’s great to feel not worried about it. I’m also not exactly jealous of having a huge success and achieving a great status of my performance.

Are you saying that not worrying over performance is what you prefer?

I’m not saying thriving and achieving in life is bad, but I just don’t think it’s fun to have to [for example] calculate how much [money] is needed to achieve ‘huge’ success and become casted for a movie that promises great achievement. I would rather want to act in a film with a meaning and have small success, and I think that’s what gives real joy to a real actor and will make him/her grow bigger.

Your style and looks are very modern. You’re not considered the perfect looking man but you have a very strong and loving charm. You have that image that will never look weak/old/(pretty much not charming). And you can’t forget that your also the first male model for Vidal Sassoon.

I think I actually look weird (laughs). People say that once they see me they can’t forget me though.

f_MCNov200603m_5793c2e.jpg

Your style is similar to mostly Modern Europe. Do you like London or Paris more?

I haven’t been to Europe yet. And I’ve never been to London or France

Why? I thought when your at your 20’s its all shopping and clubbing and just having the best time of your life?

Who doesn’t like traveling and shopping? No one. I’m the same. However, the more I think about it I’m the static [unchangeable/baisc] type. Even with clothes, I like the simple style. Wearing a t-shirt and jeans are the most comfortable and the ones that don’t jump out the most, which I don’t like much.

You look like the ‘star’ that wants to be an ‘actor’ type. But don’t you think modeling is sort of blocking that path?

I don’t really stress any importance to it, but it seems that people are asking me that lately. I do want to gain the title as an ‘actor’ I didn’t want to seem like I was just a guy that followed the style. However, it seems like now I’m taking a few steps back and actually seeing that change. If I look like whichever to people than so be it. There’s nothing bad that comes out of both of them.

As an actor, you seem to have gained a lot from viewing yourself.

Maybe in a few years I’ll see myself at the end of my career. I feel like I should do everything I can and not stop to waste any time. Especially at this age, I have a lot to take are of and different [acting] characters to get through. Do you think right nowI could act what Choi Min Sik sunbae[older actor] or Sul Kyung Gu sunbae acts? As all my worldly experiences pile up and as I work sincerely, I find an opportunity coming my way. Just a while ago I received an offer in a good movie and I turned it over. When I got to see the movie I thought it was great. However, I think if I were to act in that movie I think it would have been awkward for me on and off screen. Not all movies are the best fit for me. I think I have to fit characters with my age now.

I’ve noticed this as I’m interviewing you, but you are a great person to interview. Even with these abstract questions you can reply to them with solid and firm answers that show good manners in you. You look like someone who learned to be healthy and respectful (greatly) from the family.

That’s exaggerated praise. I had been selfish once too. I always thought that ‘I had to be an actor’ and I always thought that being in the entertainment field would be easy for me. That’s why I always had this urge to study hard and become number 1 and...

Then what is the kind of image of an actor are you looking for?

I want to be young even though I get older. Even if the mountains are high or low I want to go up there and plant the flag up there and come back looking great. I want to think that this isn’t ‘my job’ but this is ‘my fun’. But when I get married, I’ll probably think this is ‘my way to raise money for food in the house.’ Then It’ll be more like a job for me. But I don’t think that’s a bad idea. It’s still hard because what would I do when the job turns into something I’m only doing in order to get money? I don’t want a job where I turn it so the sole purpose of the job is to gain money without having fun. Then I’ll really be able to come down the mountain in a cool way.

*** Credit as printed and Korean-English translation by love_jesus ***

HI JINLEES, THANK FOR THE GY SMOKING PICS.. I LOVE SEEING HIM SMOKNG EVEN JUST IN PICTURES

hi all the YOOGAL S & YOOWIVES, hi aalhl

Hi All Yoo gals, Yoo Wives, Yoo warriors and Nancy Yoo

And also welcome all New Yoo Gals...

ahh.. car? doesn't our baby YOO likes car too?! ha.ha.. lucky you.. no wonder you ask him to drive like Han Kyul.. :lol:

Haha!!! Actually before I know GY my hubby love car already ... But now I just want my hubby to drive like the way babyYoo drive. hehe!!!

And Yoobee, that guy assistant is not his assistant la.. it's his manager.. :D

eonni, I know and girl (with glasses) also his manager.

Thanks for the pics, news,clips and etc

Think more news will be up for the their trip... Maybe we should send Nancy Yoo over to check..Haha!!!

Guest calypso78

aalhl I'm glad it worked out for you...GY has a nice selection of songs in his CY.

Total mayhem in this thread... I was out of here for a few hours (work's a bit*h) and now i see so many interviews , analysis broken hearts....aigoo. *sigh* :unsure: