Today news for Gong Yoo - about his gf, but they not admit <_<

http://news.media.daum.net/entertain/broad.../v18156472.html

credit as labeled

thanks for the news iluvyoo2. Any idea what is says.. translator doesn't make any sense, but if I'm not mistaken, the officials from Sidus clarify that it was an ordinary trip? And some arrangement with an affilitation company? awww.. translator makes me blur... :wacko:

Guest iluvyoo2

thanks for the news iluvyoo2. Any idea what is says.. translator doesn't make any sense, but if I'm not mistaken, the officials from Sidus clarify that it was an ordinary trip? And some arrangement with an affilitation company? awww.. translator makes me blur... :wacko:
SidusHQ clarify that both of them are GOOD friend. But can confirmed that girl with GY at airport was ISJ.

101952149158662hfwfgpofxk3.jpg

Today news for Gong Yoo - about his gf, but they not admit <_<

http://news.media.daum.net/entertain/broad.../v18156472.html

Today Korea media full of GY's gf news, at least 4 news for this.

credit as labeled

OMG! If they really have the relationship, why they still denying it? Maybe they are just friends. :unsure: They are in the same agency, maybe our Baby YOO is just helping her promoting her upcoming movie. ;)

Guest iluvyoo2

GY News

공유와 임수정의 제주도 여행 사진이 공개됐다.

둘이 함께 공항에 있는 모습이 팬들에게 포착됐다.  토요일(15일) 제주도 제주국제공항에서 공유와 임수정이 서울로 가기 위해 비행기를 기다리던 중 팬들의 눈에 띈 것이다.

여고생 팬들에게 둘러싸인 공유와 임수정은 공항 내 모처로 잠시 피신했지만, 팬들의 요구에 사인해주는 모습을 보이기도 했다.

두 사람은 모자를 깊숙이 눌러쓴 모습이었으나, 팬들에 의해 금방 신원이 노출됐다. 두 사람은 공유가 임수정의 짐을 끌어주고 아이스크림을 나눠먹는 등 다정한 모습을 연출한 것으로 알려졌다.

최근 공유와 임수정이 함께 있는 모습이 자주 목격되면서 '둘이 사귀는 것 아니냐'는 의혹을 받고 있던 중 벌어진 일이다.

이에 대해 공유의 소속사는 "공유가 잡지 화보 촬영을 겸해 친구들과 함께 시간을 보낸 것"이라며 "공효진 이천희 여욱환 등 다른 연예인도 함께 있었는데 왜 이렇게 소문이 나는지 모르겠다"고 밝혔다. 또한 "공유와 임수정은 오랫동안 알고 지낸 친한 친구라, 열애 차원으로 발전할 수 없는 관계"라고 덧붙였다.

================================================

탤런트 공유와 임수정의 열애설은 지난 연말부터 모락모락 피어 올랐다.

같은 소속사인 두 사람이 자주 어울리는 장면이 네티즌들 눈에 띄었고, 이에 네티즌들은 각종 연예게시판을 통해 '두 사람이 사귀는 거 아니냐'는 의심의 눈초리를 보냈다.

하지만 소속사 측에서 "두 사람의 열애설은 절대 사실이 아니다"라고 부인해 일단락됐다.

이후 한동안 잠잠하던 열애설은 공유를 진정한 스타로 발돋움시킨 드라마 '커피프린스 1호점'(MBC)이 방송되면서 재점화됐다.

이 드라마를 통해 공유에 대한 팬들의 관심이 고조된 상태에서 또 다시 함께 식사를 하거나 영화를 보는 모습이 목격된 것. 이 와중에 제주 국제공항에서 두 사람이 같이 있는 사진까지 공개돼 '두 사람의 열애가 사실 아니냐'는 의혹이 점점 증폭되고 있다.

Guest shihchinchin

WELL I CANNOT BUT ACCEPT THE TRUTH THAT SUJ IS INDEED YOO'S GIRLFRIEND THOUGH I DO NOT HATE HER BUT I RATHER YOO BE WITH THE LOVELY YEH.I THINK THE REASEON WHY YOO WOULD LIKE TO EXPOSE HIS RELATIONSHIP WITH ISJ IS THAT HE FELL SOMETHING FOR YEH DURING THE SHOOTING AND SO WAS YEH.I THINK ISJ NOTICED SOMETHING GOING ON BETWEEN THEM THAT'S WHY YOU COULD SEE FROM YOO'S FACIAL EXPRESSION.HE WAS STRUGGLING A LOT.POOR YEH! ANYWAY, AS LONG AS YOO IS SINGLE, ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE!SIGH!

Guest iluvyoo2

WELL I CANNOT BUT ACCEPT THE TRUTH THAT SUJ IS INDEED YOO'S GIRLFRIEND THOUGH I DO NOT HATE HER BUT I RATHER YOO BE WITH THE LOVELY YEH.I THINK THE REASEON WHY YOO WOULD LIKE TO EXPOSE HIS RELATIONSHIP WITH ISJ IS THAT HE FELL SOMETHING FOR YEH DURING THE SHOOTING AND SO WAS YEH.I THINK ISJ NOTICED SOMETHING GOING ON BETWEEN THEM THAT'S WHY YOU COULD SEE FROM YOO'S FACIAL EXPRESSION.HE WAS STRUGGLING A LOT.POOR YEH! ANYWAY, AS LONG AS YOO IS SINGLE, ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE!SIGH!
Same thought as me. I think ISJ may can sense something between GYEH, so she want him to give her the 'status'. <_< Else why they walk together at airport? They can walk seperately to avoid scandal.

From management company (Sidus) point of view, they sure not admit that.

Chinese news for GY scandal:

新浪娱乐讯 因出演《咖啡王子1号店》而成为韩国人气明星的孔宥,最近与任秀静传出绯闻而成为热门话题。

最近,孔宥粉丝俱乐部的网页上,有张孔宥与任秀静在济州岛拍的合影,而很多粉丝看到后纷纷留言二人关系可能不一般,因此传出了二人的绯闻。

16日,孔宥所属经纪公司有关人士表示:“孔宥与任秀静不过是比较好的朋友而已,这次去济州岛不光是二人,还有孔孝真、李千熙等好友以及经纪人

From the news, Kong Hyo-Jin and Li Qian-Xi also go together with them.

:lol::D ha ha ha i like your analysis, shihchinchin! maybe they really have a relationship long time ago but now they want it to open gradually in public. hhmmm... maybe ISJ wants now to be known as his GF. :unsure: well... we can't blame ISJ, with his popularity & hotness now, it is possible GY can be catch by others. maybe one of the lucky YOOGALS... ha ha ha :lol::D:lol:

.......... THOUGH I DO NOT HATE HER BUT I RATHER YOO BE WITH THE LOVELY YEH.I THINK THE REASEON WHY YOO WOULD LIKE TO EXPOSE HIS RELATIONSHIP WITH ISJ IS THAT HE FELL SOMETHING FOR YEH DURING THE SHOOTING AND SO WAS YEH.I THINK ISJ NOTICED SOMETHING GOING ON BETWEEN THEM THAT'S WHY YOU COULD SEE FROM YOO'S FACIAL EXPRESSION.HE WAS STRUGGLING A LOT.POOR YEH! ANYWAY, AS LONG AS YOO IS SINGLE, ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE!SIGH!

lol, you must be clairvoyant to know what ISJ or GY think :D In your zeal, try not to make GY looks bad or malign ISJ unnecessarily. It's not confirm news so cheer up. The pic is so tiny and blurred. YEH is an upcoming actress with lots of potential, I hate to see her embroil in relationship scandal everytime she does a new drama and gets her reputation sullied.

aalhl ,If you keep having the same problem with the CY music player, I can email you the CY player setup file. My friend had the same prob and i sent her the setup file via email...after she ran it through her computer she managed to hear the music. :D
Would you please send it to me too? Or perhaps you can upload it to a free server so that you can share it with other people too ^^

his manger looks really young..hahah..again with all these speculations that's what they really are..no need to get yourself worked up over nothing...we're all fans but we don't want to become one of those "fanatic" fans do we?? there are enough crazies in the world no need to add some more..but thanks for the pics tho...
We're his fanatic fans, but not those neurotic OMFGGONGYOOIZMINEANDMINEONLY ones. We're sensible, nice and supportive :D

So hold your horses YooGals! Let's not get worked up over this whole ISJ scandal. Last night I was backtracking and read an interview done in February. GY said that he understood he's a celebrity now, and that his fans would like to know every little thing about him. So he wouldn't keep any secrets from us.

That knocked some sense into me lol. I believe GY is really an honest man. And truthfully, I don't mind him keeping mum about his love life, cos it's not like we own him or anything ^^

Guest calypso78

Would you please send it to me too? Or perhaps you can upload it to a free server so that you can share it with other people too ^^

I sure can, let's just see if it's working for aalhl and if it does, i'll upload it to a free server. :)

or u can just PM me your email juhjuh and i'll send it to you as well...

So he wouldn't keep any secrets from us.

Not implying that he lied but i do think that when success hits you hard you change a lot of things (especially wanting privacy) and eventhough he said what he did back then, it's not only him he needs to protect now , it's the GF as well because she is not going to get it easy from the female fans.

Guest yum yum dimsum

LOL! settle down. don't make assumptions about what they think. plus its one thing that we disagree about their career choices but i think you should leave their personal life alone. Whether they get into a relationship with someone we don't like, that's completely up to them. IMO

TO get you guys to breathe easier.

basically it says that the two were spotted yesterday at Jeju Int'l Airport waiting for their flight back to Seoul. They got surrounded by a bunch of highschool girls and fans so the airport staff had to take them (hid them) somewhere coz the cheering were getting out of control. Those who saw them said they were very affectionate towards each other, eating ice cream together. Witness doubt that it was for a company trip (they're both under SidusHQ)

Gong Yoo's rep said that it was for a magazine photoshoot (< not sure). They also can't understand why this rumor come about when Gong Hyo Jin and Lee Chun Hee was also there. They have known and have been friends with each other for a long time.

translation might not be accurate..

Same thought as me. I think ISJ may can sense something between GYEH, so she want him to give her the 'status'. <_< Else why they walk together at airport? They can walk seperately to avoid scandal.

Im Soo Jung is one of the most respected, talented, actresses of Korea, she doesn't need Gong Yoo to give her the 'status' since she already have 'the status'. :)

Guest shihchinchin

What?

There is news of GY having a gf?

Snap!

Anyway, I really don't have much of an opinion. As long as he likes her and she makes him happy. BabyYoo needs love too. :)

Chinese news for GY scandal:

新浪娱乐讯 因出演《咖啡王子1号店》而成为韩国人气明星的孔宥,最近与任秀静传出绯闻而成为热门话题。

最近,孔宥粉丝俱乐部的网页上,有张孔宥与任秀静在济州岛拍的合影,而很多粉丝看到后纷纷留言二人关系可能不一般,因此传出了二人的绯闻。

16日,孔宥所属经纪公司有关人士表示:“孔宥与任秀静不过是比较好的朋友而已,这次去济州岛不光是二人,还有孔孝真、李千熙等好友以及经纪人

TRANSLATION

RECENTLY, ON YOO'S FAN CLUB, A PHOTO TAKEN WITH ISJ IN JIJU ISLAND WAS THERE. MANY YOO FANS COMMENTED THAT THEY MIGHT HAVE INTIMATE RELATIONSHIP. ON SEP.16TH, YOO'S MANAGING COMPANY REJECTED THE RUMOR OF TWO OF THEM AND MENTIONED THAT THEY ARE JUST CLOSE FRIENDS. THE TRIP TO JIJU WAS NOT JUST TWO OF THEM, ALONG WITH OTHER FRIENDS SUCH AS GSJ AND LSC....

Guest lingling22

thanks for those who clarified and translated...

actually i guess.. this goes for me... or some...

i am still on a coffee prince mode.. so if it was YEH who is on a "love rumor" with GY i would be happy...

in reality.. if they say they are close friends.. lets take it as that...

i don't think we are still on the era of denying relationships...ryt?

Why these news and pictures have to come out after Coffee Prince; Sorry guys, i still can't take it. I can't admit that I'm happy for him, but give me some times; I'll be OK. Still LOVE GY and YEH with all my heart. If i know GY already with that other girl before coffee prince, I might not feel like crying right now........... :(

Hope GY fans understand!

coffee prince fever.

First time post in Yoohouse

Guest iluvyoo2
Im Soo Jung is one of the most respected, talented, actresses of Korea, she doesn't need Gong Yoo to give her the 'status' since she already have 'the status'. :)
I mean the girlfriend status.

wow. so many news about GY and his gf. but we can't jump to conclusion yet, since the managing company rejected the rumour about the 2 of them. well, i would want GY to be happy. afterall, i think ISJ is not bad too. moreover, their age is closer...

OMG! If they really have the relationship, why they still denying it? Maybe they are just friends. :unsure: They are in the same agency, maybe our Baby YOO is just helping her promoting her upcoming movie. ;)

hopefully that's all there is for the 2 of them...i am holding the torch for GYEH still ...but if GY confirms that they (GY and ISJ )are in a relationship then what else can I do? I'd probably be sad in the beginning but will concede later on :tears:

* inhale...inhale..inhale...exhaleeeeee....* wait a minute...i feel like i'm in labor with that kind of breathing :lol::lol::lol: