Thank you for that interesting bit of information Jinlees. I'm hoping they spent a sleepless night thinking about each other. :D:D:D

Gosh, i love the background music selections for both GY's and YEH's cyworld hp.

YEH looks so cute and playful in those Bali pics.

Hi jinkzzmec! I'm hoping too. :unsure: Even i also like Im Soo Jung but still i want GY to end up to YEH. hu hu hu... it means i didn't overcome yet my CP withdrawal. :(:( I'll try to drop by too in their cyworld & listen maybe it would help me coz i really miss them. :(

well, if it's work related, then we will know by tomorrow when his new schedule appears. But he could be just want to get away for a holiday with his good old friends.. he may not have met them for a long time already, and wants to spend sometime with them before he goes MIA? It's understandable right?
Oh , yes...yes...i keep forgetting that he's going into military service soon...that is quite understandable.
ohh... If we can own him, that would be extremely lucky, don't you think? But yeah.. it's almost impossible. So, I'll just love and admire him from here..
the odd of that happening would probably be 1 to a million (or more) :lol::lol::lol: ...that's true...we can just love him from afar and support him all the time.
Hi jinkzzmec! I'm hoping too. :unsure: Even i also like Im Soo Jung but still i want GY to end up to YEH. hu hu hu... it means i didn't overcome yet my CP withdrawal. :(:( I'll try to drop by too in their cyworld & listen maybe it would help me coz i really miss them. :(
Hi Betchay!!! :lol::lol::lol: i'm still having CP hangover, too but i think i may have found a drama( Tae Wang Sa Shin Gi) that would help ease the withdrawal symptoms...hopefully it will :phew:

Oh , yes...yes...i keep forgetting that he's going into military service soon...that is quite understandable.
yeah.. I think he's quite sad already knowing the fact that he will be leaving his loved ones and friends, so I hope those people trying to stalk him will give him a chance to let him enjoy whatever he is doing rather than creating all sorts of rumour..

the odd of that happening would probably be 1 to a million (or more) :lol::lol::lol: ...that's true...we can just love him from afar and support him all the time.
haha..yes yes.. I think the odd will be around that.. :lol: very very slim chance huh?! So might as well forget about it, unless we are standing right in front of him now.. :D other than that, I don't think we can do that much.. :P

Hi Betchay!!! :lol::lol::lol: i'm still having CP hangover, too but i think i may have found a drama( Tae Wang Sa Shin Gi) that would help ease the withdrawal symptoms...hopefully it will :phew:
ah.. the drama that gets postponed over and over.. I'm not really a fan of Bae Yung Joon, but i did watch a bit of winter sonata and hotelier.. I wasn't a Kdrama fan that time.. and Kdramas are dubbed in Mandarin over here, so I pretty much don't have interest either. I only glance through WS because my friends were saying my hubby looks like BYJ! So I was like ok.. let's see how BYJ looks like.. haha.. well, apparently I didn't have a crush on him.. :D Instead I'm having crush on Gong Yoo 3 years later. :lol:

yeah.. I think he's quite sad already knowing the fact that he will be leaving his loved ones and friends, so I hope those people trying to stalk him will give him a chance to let him enjoy whatever he is doing rather than creating all sorts of rumour..

It is sad, indeed. I don't know how military service is in Korea...but other than family/ friends visits, don't they get vacation or break during that 2 year compulsory MS?

ah.. the drama that gets postponed over and over.. I'm not really a fan of Bae Yung Joon, but i did watch a bit of winter sonata and hotelier.. I wasn't a Kdrama fan that time.. and Kdramas are dubbed in Mandarin over here, so I pretty much don't have interest either. I only glance through WS because my friends were saying my hubby looks like BYJ! So I was like ok.. let's see how BYJ looks like.. haha.. well, apparently I didn't have a crush on him.. :D Instead I'm having crush on Gong Yoo 3 years later. :lol:

i'm not a BYJ fan either and i was not going to watch it since at that time none of the fansubbers was subbing it...it was only last night that i found out WITH S2 was taking it on as one of their projects so i decided to watch and i am really liking it.Sorry this is way off topic :D:D

Hey Guys! Guess what someone has Gong Yoo but spelled as Gong You as one of the homeroom teachers in their fic. He is described as the hottest teacher in the story. Ha ha I almost fell out of my chair when reading it. Just seeing Gong Yoo made it my favorite story haha just kidding, but I'll read it for sure. :D

It is sad, indeed. I don't know how military service is in Korea...but other than family/ friends visits, don't they get vacation or break during that 2 year compulsory MS?
I have no idea about that too.. but if the service is treated as work, they should have a leave or something right? :unsure:

i'm not a BYJ fan either and i was not going to watch it since at that time none of the fansubbers was subbing it...it was only last night that i found out WITH S2 was taking it on as one of their projects so i decided to watch and i am really liking it.Sorry this is way off topic :D:D
ahh.. ic... good to hear that you found another drama to cure your CP addiction.. :D

Hey Guys! Guess what someone has Gong Yoo but spelled as Gong You as one of the homeroom teachers in their fic. He is described as the hottest teacher in the story. Ha ha I almost fell out of my chair when reading it. Just seeing Gong Yoo made it my favorite story haha just kidding, but I'll read it for sure. :D
is that so kimone? Where can I read this fan fic? I'll grab my hand on anything that is Gong Yoo related! :D I hope they don't make him a bad guy. Hottest teacher huh?! BTSC continuation? :rolleyes:

Can anyone explain to me the meaning of the cartoon figure on the left hand side panel of GY's CY? I remember someone brought this up before but there was no specific answer.
wish to help you there felixng, but I don't understand it either.

anyway, seeing so many Gong Yoo with teddy pics, I'll add another one.. :P Screen cap from Flying Saucer.. Too dark though.. :huh:

f_16m_cdff57d.jpg

Having GY in that fanfic makes it an interesting reading material :D:D:D ...Could it be a "spin off" from BTSC? didn't Tae In become a teacher at the end of the series?

Having GY in that fanfic makes it an interesting reading material :D:D:D ...Could it be a "spin off" from BTSC? didn't Tae In become a teacher at the end of the series?
ha.ha.. that's what I thought too... Tae In did become a teacher in BTSC.. cutest and hottest teacher ever! :wub:

Oh my.. I just watched the SBS drama clip... Gong Yoo looks so nervous and shy when he receives the New Actor Award.. :lol::rolleyes:

Ok. another episode of School 4.

School4.Episode.33.wmv.001

School4.Episode.33.wmv.002

School4.Episode.33.wmv.003

*** Credit: DCGY DB ***

aalhl, thanks for all the nice uplaodings. :)

about the CY music set up, I encountered the same problem as you had,

the security setting blocks the window pop up, but a small long bar on the top of browser appears

saying "this website wants to run the following add-on, ..............if you trust the website..click here",

then please click the bar "Run the activeX". hope this helps..

aalhl, thanks for all the nice uplaodings. :)

about the CY music set up, I encountered the same problem as you had,

the security setting blocks the window pop up, but a small long bar on the top of browser appears

saying "this website wants to run the following add-on, ..............if you trust the website..click here",

then please click the bar "Run the activeX". hope this helps..

no problems with the upload jinlees.. :)

oh yeah. the bar, I notice that bar whenever a site requires plugins or addons, but for cyworld, that bar doesn't appear at all.. maybe I have the plugin already.. but then again no music... :mellow: Oh well, maybe I'll look into it again when I have more free time later on.. :P Gotta finish off with the Phase 2 of Yoohouse renovation, or else I can't work on the send off gift.. haha :lol::wacko: :wacko: Thanks again jinlees.. :)

Guest calypso78

aalhl ,If you keep having the same problem with the CY music player, I can email you the CY player setup file. My friend had the same prob and i sent her the setup file via email...after she ran it through her computer she managed to hear the music. :D

====================================

another pics taken by fan at Jiju airport yesterday (09-16)

Yoo wearing cap stood behind his manager

17851340sn5.jpg

085232_828101611_bfjrxprg.jpg

101951_478819426_mygzoscl.jpg

101952_149158662_hfwfgpof.jpg

안녕하세염?

쇟은 범갤러이빈다..

다른 갤에 글을 안 올려봐서 쑥스;;;;

다름아니고 오늘 제주 공항에서

공유횽을 봤는데

허접 짤이라드 원하신다면

드릴려구 왔어염..

간략한 후기드여..

오늘 제주 공항에서 (오후 4시 40분경 )

공유횽을 봤으빈다..

일행들은 국수를 먹는다며 2층에 남고

쇟 혼차 면세점을 가고자

수속을 밟으러 들어가는데...

수학여행 온 고딩들이 소리를 막~~

뭔가 하고 보는데..

잘 안보여서 옆에 학생보고

"뭐예요? 누구예요?" 하고 물으니

그 학생 소리를 지르며 반말로

"공유, 공유, 공유"

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

쇟은 짐 검사하는 곳에서

못들어가게 막은 줄 알고 그냥 서있었더니

아시안아 온니가 쇟 뱅기 표를 보더니

"들어가시겠어요?"

아마 학생들은 단체니까

개인적으로 못들어가고 있었나봐여...

공유를 따라 게이트 쪽으로 들어가는

쇟을 보고는 고딩들이

"간다, 간다, 간다, 간다."

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

그래서 공유횽을 따라 가보니

공유횽은 벌써 유아후게실( ㅋㅋ ) 로

피신(?)하려고 들어가고 있었고

동생을 시켜 싸인을 받게 하고

매니져는 안된다고 막고

동생은 문틈으로 종이와 펜을 막 집어넣고..

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

공유횽이 ㅈㄴ 자상한 목소리로

싸인 해줄테니 걱정말라는 표정으로

고개를 끄덕이며 "해드릴께요."

종이를 잡고 유아휴게실 안으로 들어가고

잠시 후 문틈으로 싸인을 주었으빈다..

매니져가 험악한 소리로 사진 못찍게해서

쇟은 포기했는데

한살이라드 젊은게 낫다고

쇟 동생은 무시하고 막 찍더니

매니져가 막아서 흔들린게 많고 그 중

저 3장 건졌으빈다...

조막만한 얼굴, 각 종 기럭지(키, 팔, 다리 등등 )

잘생겼드라고여...ㅋㅋ

암튼 허접 후기 였으빈다..

사진은 쫌 있다 펑할께염..

범갤 200일 축하해주셔셔 감사해여..

앞으로도 꽁갤, 범갤 친하게 지내여..

from dcyoo & hjrx

Chinese translation of Yoo's CY background

from china baidu

the rough meaning is :

Currently, in Yoo's mind, it's not love, only peace and rest....

Let's wait his refresh comeback next week :)

지금진정으로필요한갓은

사랑도자극도아닌

휴식 인것같아

------------------

现在往冷静方向所需要的东西

既不是爱情也不是刺激

似乎是休息

侑cy背景上的泡菜文:

자금 진정으로 필요한 깃은 现在有冷静的必要

사랑도 자극도 아닌 爱情,痕迹也没有

휴식..인젓잩아 好像所有的都在休息

from baidu

Guest love.peace.happiness.

his manger looks really young..hahah..again with all these speculations that's what they really are..no need to get yourself worked up over nothing...we're all fans but we don't want to become one of those "fanatic" fans do we?? there are enough crazies in the world no need to add some more..but thanks for the pics tho...

his manger looks really young..hahah..again with all these speculations that's what they really are..no need to get yourself worked up over nothing...we're all fans but we don't want to become one of those "fanatic" fans do we?? there are enough crazies in the world no need to add some more..but thanks for the pics tho...
Agree with you love.peace.happiness.. All these are speculations, and we certainly don't want to become those "fanatic" fans.. they are scary... :huh: anyway, I'm sure Gong Yoo has enough things going on around him, and speculations aren't going to help him at all beside giving him more worries.

wow thanks jinlees. That is one beautiful sketch of GY.. Man I envy those who are creative.. :P They can do whatever they want to do with his pics.

the rough meaning is :

Currently, in Yoo's mind, it's not love, only peace and rest....

hope he really finds the all peace and rest he needs.. :)

aalhl ,If you keep having the same problem with the CY music player, I can email you the CY player setup file. My friend had the same prob and i sent her the setup file via email...after she ran it through her computer she managed to hear the music. :D
hi calypso78. Is there a setup file needed? i'll pm you my email addy in a while.

Like I mentioned yesterday, I WILL BE taking his biography down from the current first post in my next update and leave it here. I will provide a link to this post from first post instead.

Gong Yoo 2006 Biography

The long-legged, tall actor, is well-known for his easy-going manner, good looks, and fit body. But one thing that's been bothering him... Gong Yoo is young-looking for his age and has played more than his share of high school students. Now, 28 years old, the star wants to move on and pass that stage in his life.

An actor who already has his own signature style, it's actor Gong Yoo! Gone is the uniform-clad high schooler, he's grown up into a mature actor! STAR FOCUS cameras caught him in action.... Heeeeeeere's GONG YOO!

He returned to TV dramas after a year spent away on the big screen. Today, we're on the set of , a story about long-lost siblings and the destiny that brings them back together after 15 years. The acting rapport between Gong Yoo and singer turned actress Sung Yoo-ri, grows more interesting every day.

In the drama, Gong Yoo plays the character of "Seo Gun," a man who is lucky enough to be adored by two attractive women, Sung Yoo-ri and Lee Yeon-hee... But the actor's also adored by the staff, as well -

No matter how playful he is when the cameras are off, he's ALL business when the filming begins. And this time, Gong Yoo is feeling a bit more pressure than usual. He's used to working with older co-stars, but this time, he JUST happens to be the oldest one himself! Gong Yoo's co-stars of are younger than him, so HE has to be the one to set an example!

Gong Yoo started his career in showbiz with a part on cable TV. But he was soon whisked away by casting directors and landed a part in the film, <My Tutor Friend>, as a high school bully. In <Spy Girl>, he was a clueless student, studying for his college entrance exams the third year in a row. He wasn't in the limelight yet, but he was very, very close.

In <SuperStar Mr. Gam>, he was cast as pitcher Park Chul-soon. The natural athlete in Gong Yoo enabled him to perfect the pitching style of the real-life baseball player - Even the Korean Baseball Orgaization applauded him! Then the star joined Kim Sun-ah in the film <S Diary>, as a arrogant young man she had slept with. The name, Gong Yoo, was quickly on the rise and catching the attention of audiences and the industry!

The immature, young rookie is replaced with a mature actor ready for some real action. His latest reviews have been laced with positive praise and eagerness to see more of the star. With popularity comes more pressure... But Gong Yoo has strong motivations.

The list of productions he's been in as a supporting actor is long - And finally, he has gotten his own leading role, one well-deserved. We've seen the passion he has in his acting - But that's only the TIP of the iceberg!

*** Source: Arirang and hancinema.net ***

2001 (during School 4 days perhaps)

Q1: First realization you wanted to be an actor?

A: MNet VJ public audition (7th edition)

Q2: Do you have a girlfriend?

A: I want to have a girlfriend.

Q3: Ideal Partner (Actress)

A: Lee Na Young, Lee Young Ae

Q4: When the first snow falls, what do you want to do?

A: I want to go play with my close friends

Q5: What part of the body do you have the most confidence in?

A: Chest Wide shoulders and my nose.

Q6: Your first love??

A: I don’t have one

Q7: Favorite season?

A: Spring, Fall

Q8: When you are stressed, what do you do?

A: Drink

Q9: At least once what role would you like to do?

A: Play an evil part/bad guy

Q10: Most impressionable movie or book?

A: Yeon Tan Gil, The Connection Horizon, Remembering the Titans, Good Will Hunting

Q11: Favorite type of music

A: R&B and Hip Hop

Q12: Sleeping habits?

A: For the most part calm and well behaved

Q13: Favourite Game or the site you enjoy or visit often?

A: Yoo&I, Fortress, Starcraft, Hangame, Battlemarine

Q14: Alcohol Capacity

A: About 2 bottles of soju/liquor, I start to talk a lot and start to sing.

Q15: Most happiest childhood memory?

A: In highschool receiving an award for a literary writing contest (totally unexpected). My memory of elementary school was always happy.

Q16: Most memorable vacation place?

A: I can’t really remember.

Q17: What is in your bag right now?

A: Hair products, script, CD player and wallet

Q18: In comparison to your character in School 4, what is the difference between your character and yourself?

A: In reality, I am not like a Casanova type. Also, my piano skills are not as great in real life. My father in real life is not a vice principal/senior teacher. Hehe. **

** NB: GY uses the metaphor that he is not a person with an “oily mouth and smooth tongue” presumably in relation to girls hence the Casanova reference (?) as there is no mention of Casanova per se in the Chinese version ~ ariesw

Q19: The people that remain in your memory from your school days?

A: All my friends that were close to me in high school

Q20: Bare necessities?

A: Cigarette, contact lens products (saline, lubricating fluid for eyes) (the Chinese translator says she is not sure what these things are), handphone

Q21: How do you feel right now?

A: I am in hardship. It feels like I am being forced to do homework assignment.

Q22: What do you do on your off days?

A: I meet with friends, or stay home and watch videos, or exercise.

Q23: The most valuable?

A: My family, friends, office /work colleagues, fans..all of you.

Q24: Special Hobby?

A: I imitate people around me

Q25: Favourite Colour?

A: all types of Black

Q26: Favorite animal?

A: Small Dog

Q27: Favorite exercise?

A: Body-building, Basketball, swimming

Q28: Favorite food?

A: I eat almost anything. (things I can’t eat: raw oyster, raw sea cucumber…)

** NB: Chinese version list Honey and Sea Squirt as the food he doesn't eat ~ ariesw

Q29: Favorite subjects?

A: English and phys.ed.

Q30: When did you start playing the piano?

A: I learnt at the start of the drama

Q31: What do want to do the most right now?

A: I want to go skiing~

Q32: Your sickness/illness/ injury/pain ..are you ok/is it ok now??

A: Thanks to everyone’s efforts and good wishes, I am much better.

NB: In one of his interview in 2006, he mentioned that during School 4 days, he suffered a back injury while playing basketball ~ aalhl

Q33: Which schools have you attended?

A: Busan Nak Min elementary, Busan Neh Sung Middle, Busan Dong In High, Kyung Hee University.

Q34: Where do you go often?

A: Game room, Television Station, Choong Nam ...***, DAN SUL pub/bar, sportscenter.

***NB: not sure what the next two words mean – guessing either name of place or the two words mean Peak as in Mountain or disco from sound of the words ~ ariesw

Q35: If you have something you want to say to your fans….. ?

A: I love you eternally~~~ everyone.

*** Source: YOO&I.

Korean-English translation by polaris

Chinese-English translation/modification by ariesw***