%7Boption%7Dhttp://photo11.yupoo.com/20070915/190452_283363624.jpg%7Boption%7D

GY with the girl who wear blue cap ,we think that is lxj, hao do you think about ???

from baidu gy

junji1122... God Bless You for that link! *bows*

i totally owe you big time for calming me down. hahah

i thought i saw ISJ on the first photo... but he wasn't walking

with the girl nor was he even paying her the slightest bit of attention...

so yeah, probably wasn't her but my head messing with me. :D

yeah. i thought it was her too at first...

but by his gestures, i really don't think it is anymore. :)

to be honest, i'm really ok now if GY does have a gf :) he deserves to be happy, and for me that's what's important

hello all YOOgals! look, there's a cute bunny over here!

f_bunnym_0343286.gif

credit dcyoo

Guest chichchich

Hi everyone. Id got nick inSoompi last month but nothing I can say, because my E's so bad. But i usually come here, :) . Thanks for your Posts, i can understand GY's news :lol::rolleyes: .

I love Cp, Gong yoo and YEH so muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

But i wanna know, why GY goes everywhere with his manager only ??

i'm soooo in love with gong yoo right now....:lol:

just watched SPY GIRL...he's really so cute!!!

now i'm watching Hello My Teacher ...just wanna hug him!!!! :lol:

i wish i was that girl with him in Jejudo! :wub:

omg it kinda break my heart seeing those photos at first glance i,really thougth it was isj,

still hoping and wishing for GYEH,but having said that i would be happy for GY if his really inlove w/ the other girl.

but i'm confused bec all of this news are just coming in this thread and no news on ISJ thread(neither they believe this kind of news)

i just hope he had a good time in Jeju island

G - em

O - n

N - atural

G - round

Y - oo house

O - verpowering

O - ppa

Guest iluvyoo2

wah!! thank you iluvyoo2. So the version 2 of CP OST comes in 2 CDs? I see a lot dialogues included too... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Yes, it came with 2 CDs.

breaking news I saw one pic of yoo traveling from Jiju island along w/ his manager and one girl ( look like lsj) oh my god will yoo in love with the girl? who can tell me? I really don't like him to pair up with lsji insted of yeh!
Oh no, really a breaking news! I hope that girl not lsj. :mellow:

to be honest, i'm really ok now if GY does have a gf :) he deserves to be happy, and for me that's what's important
I agree with you nhetski.. I don't know why we should freak out seeing him with a girl.. he deserves someone to love him. anyway, those pics I can't really tell if it's GY or not coz I can't really see his face clearly.. and from the shopping pics, we saw that one of the guy he went shopping with is another cast from School 4.. So, most probably he's having some good times with his friends from School 4, yes including ISJ. I think we shouldn't be jumping into conclusion yet, until one of them step out and make an announcement. and I believe that GY mention before that if he does have a girlfriend, he will let everyone know... and it's not really a bad thing he has a girlfriend right? as long as he's happy.. he's the one spending his life with the girl, not us.. so we as a fan, just respect his decision and support him.

This is the link to see few pictures of GY back from Jiju Island to Seoul.

http://post.baidu.com/f?kz=262995191Nothing has been mentioned about any female companions at this point in time.

Mang that nearly gave me a heart attack lmao. But I don't think that's ISJ ^^

Of course I don't mind if Yoo has a girlfriend. In fact I want him to find someone who can make him happy cos he totally deserves that. I want him to have all the love in the world ^^ And like I said before, I've even accepted the possibilities of him and ISJ together lol. We're just freaking out cos we are GYEH shippers. But I know all of us here would support him no matter who his girlfriend is. COS WE LOVE YOO!

I'm having trouble saving this. ='( Can someone upload this entire OST on a different hosting site? Edit: Nevermind~! =) I e-mailed myself the links and clicked Save As that way. Heh. If I get home in time, I'll try to convert these to MP3s alright? =)
I have the album in mp3 (192kb) downloaded from clubbox. If anybody wants it, I'll upload it ^^

Guest junji1122

.....anyway, those pics I can't really tell if it's GY or not coz I can't really see his face clearly...

Thanks goodness, I thought I'm the only person who couldn't recognize him from those pictures...

pachlex thank u for the catalyst :) enjoyed reading it very much!

here's the pretty man in black to give u more inspiration:

f_8081yoonhk7m_18cfc90.jpg

credit dcyoo

aalhl!!!! r u online NOW? miss u heaps!!!! edit: nope u r not :(

I agree with you nhetski.. I don't know why we should freak out seeing him with a girl.. he deserves someone to love him. anyway, those pics I can't really tell if it's GY or not coz I can't really see his face clearly.. and from the shopping pics, we saw that one of the guy he went shopping with is another cast from School 4.. So, most probably he's having some good times with his friends from School 4, yes including ISJ. I think we shouldn't be jumping into conclusion yet, until one of them step out and make an announcement. and I believe that GY mention before that if he does have a girlfriend, he will let everyone know... and it's not really a bad thing he has a girlfriend right? as long as he's happy.. he's the one spending his life with the girl, not us.. so we as a fan, just respect his decision and support him.

i'm sorry... really. :( hmm. but i don't know how or if i really can explain this.

hmm. how how how... let's just say that i'm not reacting as a FAN, but as a GIRL. the FAN in me will be happy for him

once he finally finds a woman he could love... seriously, i will be. [smack me with a hammer 10 times if i'm not.]

but right now, as this news hasn't been confirmed, the GIRL in me is still screaming for the fantasy of GY, not the actor.

in so many aspects, i can, as a loyal fan, vouch for all that is great about him as an actor and as a person. but as a girl,

i still get heartbroken. maybe it's my age, or the total non-existence of my love life [since birth], but i do love him as a loyal fan...

and i will support him no matter what... but as long as this fantasy is held on to by the GIRL in me, the girls who are

unofficial and unconfirmed [by him] will be hard for me not to react to.

YEH doesn't count by the way coz as of now she's not an UNCONFIRMED REALITY, but a TANGIBLE FANTASY

in the GY world that stemmed from the fantasy of CP...

*sigh*

i feel like such a doosie. :tears:

don't feel bad pachlex.. it's understandable (to a point) when fans want their idols to be single (reason being what u said).. i just hope that as fans we also like the celebrity as a person and to want the best for him in real life :)

i guess it's easy for me to "release" GY to whoever he loves coz i never really "fantasized" being with him/owning him (as i know it's quite impossible) -- i admire GY but i'm a very realistic person (i work as an analyst so there u go) hehe :)

OH O_O Gong Yoo has a girl! That is awesome. Don't hit me ha ha but I too am very happy if he does has a girl. Sorry if I took it out of context ha ha I was just happy reading that one sentence that he has a "girlfriend." Everyone does need someone or something ha ha to shower their affections on even if its just a close friend or a pet. Okay me getting mushing. I'll come back and read the whole thing about Gong Yoo's "girl" for sure.

And Pachlex you have a fan fic with YEH and GH oh oh I have to read it :D

Guest eganlyen

oh dear eganlyen.. you caught fever after watching S-Diary? hmm.. better take care.. and if you decide to watch CP again, make sure you don't get diabetes because sugar level is too high. :lol:

wow aalhl,you can really read my mind.actually after watching GY dramas/movies i dnt know but i end up watching all over again the CP. And reading this thread feels like i'm taking a energy booster drink.

Yoogals,it may sounds selfish (oh yes it is)but if were a single i would feel the same as pachlex :(:angry: ,but since i' am not, i will be happy if he has a gf now,of course i want him to feel,how it is to be "in love" and "be Loved". :wub::D :blush:

Guest iluvyoo2

This is the link to see few pictures of GY back from Jiju Island to Seoul.

http://post.baidu.com/f?kz=262995191

Nothing has been mentioned about any female companions at this point in time.

cheers,

credit: Baidu GY

OK, here the message from the fan who posted the pictures above.

Translated by sallylin33@HJRX:

简译:下午4:40分左右在济洲岛机场遇到孔侑,想请他签名,但经纪人说不行,但孔侑很亲切的答应了,而且签了三张,

但经纪人不给拍照(这照应该是偷偷拍的)~~

ps:这位韩fan并没有提到有看到其他艺人,只有提到有5个模特儿和他们一起(不管男或女)~~

Met GY at Jiju airport at about 4.40pm. Requesting autograph from him, his manager disallow. But GY agreed to do autograph with friendly and autograph for 3. His manager disallow them to take photo. (they secretly took the pics)

PS: This Korean fan not mention about other celebrity (actor/actress), but mentioned got 5 models with them (regardless guy or girl).

downloadmw0.gif

-------------------

This meant shopping pics taken at Jiju supermarket? <_<

+Edit:

GY just changed his CY background pic. Previously he change his CY so frequently???

Guest calypso78

Requesting autograph from him, his manager disallow. But GY agreed to do autograph with friendly and autograph for 3

BAD BAD manager (just kidding). ^_^

I think that since GY's manager is with him most of the time he didn't really have a romantic trip on Jiju island with any girl. I do however want him to be loved and cared for so a girlfriend is not a bad idea at all... i just think the airport hoopla thing with ISJ (or whatever her name is) is nothing but good friendship.