awww copperkey_kulet, why you cant' sleep last night? Too much of S-diary hotness?! :D

oh yeah.. everyday is a YOOday for us all! :)

tulip 165, welcome to Yoohouse. Do enjoy your stay here... See you around again.. :)

*wave* to baby Ellie.. ;)

our royal hotness.. :rolleyes:

pcpdownloadphpfhandlenwuh5.jpg

*** Credit as printed @ daum CP ***

Guest MissMellis

good afternoon Yoogals.. what a boring monday.. no work

today either.. i've been home for 2 weeks already.. oh well..

i can be here more often then :lol::P

Awwww… sorry to hear that but it worked for me. Anyway- things are back to normal now- so it seems!

I'm an 80's girl in my early 20's born May 19.

Actually it does work for me but not very often so i usually

wait until soompi is done with it's tantrums.

Yes so it seems but to make sure not to jinx it - *knock on wood* xDD

May 19? omo.. what a coincidence.. i'm born may 20 XD

oh.. so unnie it is after all :D

Ellie, you really are surrounded with computers. LOL! Computer in the kitchen? You doing the dishes while logging in soompi? So thats multi-tasking! :lol:

Got the hankie, before you hide it! :lol:

Ellie, Yup i did get lazy, but im kinda disppointed bec my sister had a blast at the concert. Though, she forget her cam batteries which is really stupid.. :lol: College, LOL! I did have fun, but learned.. boink! I was always absent, i went to class only when i need to get lecture manuals and when the exmas are coming. hehehe. So dont do that! <_<

Me love Maggie and Stewie too. But i havent seen that episode when maggie shot Mr. Burns. Are you watching Celebrity death Match in MTV? LOL! that was crazy!

Hahaha.. yes.. dunno if that is a good thing or a bad thing :P

not just while doing the dishes but also when i'm baking or cooking.. now that's

multi-tasking girl xD

oops.. seems like you got the wrong hankie cuz i hid the other one and got a fake

one just in case for this kind of situation ;):ph34r:

Disappointed? pfft, that's what you get for not going ;p she forget the batteries? poor girl!

Tsk tsk tsk.. you bad bad girl.. what an influence you are to me right now kekeke

i won't do that but i will however have fun while i'm studying.. i'm actually pretty good at that :rolleyes:

You must see that episode.. she shot him because he took her lollipop away from here :lol:

LOL! you should have seen the way he struggled for the lollipop with Maggie.. dang, he sure is

weak that Mr.Burns! but what cracks me up sometimes is his assistants feelings for him!

I do watch it now and then. Manh, they're soooo violent but who cares.. they're funny as hell esp.

the girl fights! (and i think the one with Mickael Jackson)

Baby Ellie.. yes.. unnie here is finally getting sick. thanks for your virtual package.. makes me warm and fuzzy all over.. :D Hot lemon tea? haven't taken those for quite a while.. some say honey is also good.. but no matter one, YOOspirin is still da best! haha

haha... yeah! he's so cute with his mum.. so scared of her.. remember the bath scene?! haha! because of his mom, he asked KSA to jump out the window naked! lol!! what a boyfriend but still hillarious. Look at his expression when his mum came into the bathroom.. that was so adorable... suddenly he's all innocent and shy that mum is staring at him. lol!!

there are all 8 grades.. of course one can further continue on with higher qualifications after that.

well, talking about dream, I hardly remember my dreams either.. it's like once you wake up, everything is gone.. and all that stay is some vague recalls. *phew* no pervie.. hahah

Well you should try it someday. it works for me sometimes. yeah i've heard abt honey too but i don't

like honey at all so i haven't tried that yet. you're right, YOOspirin is still da best one can get!

LOL! the bath scene!! I can't decide which GY scene is the funniest. ALL of them are hilarious!

it was so funny when she hid under the water.. haha the bubble.. he immediately looked at his mom

with an innocent but at the same time frightened look. gah. i can't get enough of GY in S Diary!!

8 grades? and you stopped at 6? you must still be pretty good at piano then!

Same here. I swear it's like my memory hates me or something. i can remember those dreams

that are not important and those which are like the ones with GY (grrrr) i just can't seem to remember

any of it. i remember that we talked abt this in school one day. they're like 4 stages of dreaming..

stage 1: you don't remember anything.. not even that you've had a dream..

stage 4: you remember everything in details..

i'm somewhere in the middle i think <_<

-//-

*waves back at you Angelie unnie* are you feeling any better today?

tulip165: welcome to YOOhouse!

Do drop by often! ^^

*waves at min_,montel and copperkey_kulet*

Guest queeninmycastle

hello YOOGALS GOOD morning/evening to yoo all. :)

artwork63.jpg

hi unnie angel...how are yOO feelin? :)

hi baby ellie...you up so early...no work?

*runs* off to get some coffee...be back in a jiffy to do some replies ;)

Guest queeninmycastle

continuation …

Awww I think my angel has gotten really sick- otherwise she would be here….. I hope though that you took something for your cough and sore throat and be well soon my angel!

Lol….betchay….that’s why I don’t go out too much lately- I have chosen to be a homebody ha ha ha ha ha ha ….that way, I don’t suffer the consequence of being buried in all the pages!

OMG queenie I like that one…. I really like that…. See- I don’t have to be serious with PS- you guys are already doing a splendid job so I’ll just sit back, relax and enjoy the view ha ha ha ha ha ha…..

hi kulet!! It’s still Sunday night here but it’s back to work tomorrow! How was your weekend girl?

i was here today ... in my quest for coffee prince and gy-yeh collectibles but i didn't get anything.... no souvenirs for sale - tangtang...where are you? i am so upset! i think i really have to commission neng to do all my cp collectibles

hi faye.

OMO...no collectibles for CP @ the expo?that is so sad...but at least CP was included in the exhibit.

oh so you like the "even in the water reflection im still smexy"?bwahahaha...geeez thnx.

anyways im still anticipating for some of your art works...so hurry and dont you slack-off okies? :P

DayGifsTransBlinkGOODMORNING.gif

YooGals

it's monday morning..... veterans holiday for others but not for me! so i'm on my way to work.... have to sneak in here to check on you again :lol:

just some short notes...

my angel... no it's not just an art. i went to hilton hotel lax yesterday for the k-drama expo with the hope that i could buy my cp/gy-yeh collectibles but in vain... anyway.... details later.... hope you're feeling better!

tangtang- laterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

the rest of my lovenotes when i get home... after work!

yoo all have a great day and hugs to all YooGals online!

* waves * at solida, ajima888, orangechocolate, oatty, MissMellis, bebe sam, rlene, aalhl

Guest queeninmycastle

Hi queenie unnie! how are you?Yeah... no work this week either >__>

Oh Tae-in.. i miss him~*waves at faye*

wow...you can even tell which is which...how do you know its Tae-in and not Tae-young?hehehehe must have familiarized BABY YOO by heart huh?

im fine...but got slight headache.

are you on a VL?...its so nice to have a break from work aint it? :)

Kulet, hope you will have a good week too!

Queenie, that DANG, REFLECTION SMEXY of YOO! Aiihhhhh... SMEXY! LOL!

Faye, very bright suggestion.. I do this often ! LOL! when i send email at my staff with red, they tought im just being 'colorful'. Psssh. Im here now, but i think you poofed out? Sory to hear about the goodies. There will be tons of next time, so we will find a way for that goodies! ;)

Kai...pssst how are you?share my lunch box? sure...not only that i'll even share my assignments, test answers and be his secretary :lol::lol::lol: .

YES...BABY YOO is too damn SMEXY.... :w00t:

Guest MissMellis

wow...you can even tell which is which...how do you know its Tae-in and not Tae-young?hehehehe must have familiarized BABY YOO by heart huh?

im fine...but got slight headache.

are you on a VL?...its so nice to have a break from work aint it? :)

Oh.. i know GY by heart xD

Headache? Take a YOOspirin and you'll be fine

before you know it ^^

Yes. For the past two weeks.. i dunno when to start

work again.. i'm waiting for my boss to call me.

Oh yes it is. No stress and just hang out here with you all..

it's heaven :D:rolleyes:

queenie..........................

so you're the anonymous user this time :lol:

hi ellie..........................

as you can see- i'm still here...... almost done with my girly stuff and then bye bye see ya later ..... still logged on till the last minute :lol:

muahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh to you both...

ok... this is it.... my right foot out the door already ha ha ha ha ha ha .... byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Guest MissMellis

as you can see- i'm still here...... almost done with my girly stuff and then bye bye see ya later ..... still logged on till the last minute :lol:

ok... this is it.... my right foot out the door already ha ha ha ha ha ha .... byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Hahaha Faye!

Go to work already.. we don't want you to be late and get a

scolding from your boss ;p

Bai bai.. see you later and have fun at work~

Muaaaah back at you xD

okay.. time to eat.. see ya all later girls~

MUAAAAAH!

Guest queeninmycastle

Tulip- welcome to YOOHouse...hope you like it here.

DeAi- you still a student huh?

hope you're ok...you cant afford to be sick... with your school and all.

Do drop by every now and then...house is just right here when you have free time.ENJOY studying and camping in here.

miss you too.

kulet-hope you have a wonderful week ahead of you too.

unnie angel- yup im ghosting the whole day yesterday.

that med. tip works perfectly fine with me...sure hope it will with you too.

CORRECT...BABY YOO's pix be it upside-down...twisted or What..he still look HOT and SMEXY

hi there baby Ellie.. why no work for you? you didn't like your job?

Ellie, queenie, I'm still feeling ok.. It's not so bad since I don't get fever.. so it's just cough cough cough.. feed me lots of YOOspirin please.. haha

yes Ellie.. i think all of GY's scene in s-diary are hillarious too... his facial expression are so funny.. KSA hid under the water in bath scene.. wah!!! imagine that! HOTT!! and she releasing those bubbles are super duper funny. I love seeing that innocent but frightened look... then he dip himself into the water.. haha.. he is so scared of his mum.

nope, not good in piano.. I can't even play without reading the music score.. and I'm not like my friend who can play just like that after listening to a song..

and for dreams, I think I'm in the middle too... I know i had a dream, but don't remember the details.

OMO...no collectibles for CP @ the expo?that is so sad...but at least CP was included in the exhibit.

my angel... no it's not just an art. i went to hilton hotel lax yesterday for the k-drama expo with the hope that i could buy my cp/gy-yeh collectibles but in vain... anyway.... details later.... hope you're feeling better!
oh.. so that was a real expo.. ha.ha.. how blurr of me... luckily I don't have fever or headache.. or it will be worst.. lol!!! wah.. so lucky of you to have a chance to visit the expo, my faye... I'm feeling better thank you, but still a bit sleepy.. maybe because of the cough syrup I took.

queenie.. are you confused over Tae In and Tae Young? hehe.. :P and yes, that tip does work, but I always forgot to do it.. lol!

one of my fav scene in OFD too.. cute playful Seo Gun.. :wub:

viewimagemd3.gif

viewimageaf4.gif

*** Credit as printed @ dcGY ***

Guest queeninmycastle

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES dear it is me...ghosting again hehehehe

you take care at work girl.

we'll see you later tonight.

Guest MissMellis

hi there baby Ellie.. why no work for you? you didn't like your job?

Ellie, queenie, I'm still feeling ok.. It's not so bad since I don't get fever.. so it's just cough cough cough.. feed me lots of YOOspirin please.. haha

yes Ellie.. i think all of GY's scene in s-diary are hillarious too... his facial expression are so funny.. KSA hid under the water in bath scene.. wah!!! imagine that! HOTT!! and she releasing those bubbles are super duper funny. I love seeing that innocent but frightened look... then he dip himself into the water.. haha.. he is so scared of his mum.

nope, not good in piano.. I can't even play without reading the music score.. and I'm not like my friend who can play just like that after listening to a song..

and for dreams, I think I'm in the middle too... I know i had a dream, but don't remember the details.

No, i do like it but they call me when they need me and apparently they don't need

me right now.. but it's okay.. i don't mind that.. and i just got my salary today nyahaha :D

Oh that's good i guess as long as its not fever or anything. Unnie, can't feed you too

many YOOspirin.. it's not good for you :P

*sends Angelie 20 YOOspirin* that amount is more than enough xD but don't

take all at one time!

I wonder why he's so scared of her.. maybe it's because she threatens to send him

to the army all the time?

Too bad ne? I love to listen to the piano.. it's soo relaxing somehow. I wish i could at least

play a little.. i give people a headache when i play it so i try to stay away from it as much

as possible >__>

It sucks doesn't it? What if you had a dream abt GY but you just

don't know it.. that hurts ;___;

Btw, how are your kids unnie? Not sick anymore i hope ^^

OMG I'VE MISSED 60 PAGES OF YOO GOODNESS T__________T

Hi YooGals! I bet you've all forgotten who I am now and I don't blame you LOL.

I've been busy with stuff - but I'm gonna try finish backtracking tonight.

*waves to everyone*

I miss YOO all!

Guest iluvyoo2

Hi all Yoogals...I just away for a day, but I have few pages to back reading..:) We're approaching 600th page soooooooooooooon. :P

Angelie, thanks all the goodies and hope you get well soon. :)

Quite busy recently, no much time to hunt for new goodies...hehehe

So, basically I just went to YOO&I only to hunt for new goodies :lol::P

Saw this video clip in YOO&I, it captured by a fan at Japan, Haneda Airport (2007-Apr-20)

12flzavmc80lzy12f81ui6.jpg

99383005fj0.th.jpg25771015kz7.th.jpgpcpdownloadphpfhandlenjwe4.th.jpg51005372cc1.th.gif

78915295gp3.th.jpg58260647dr3.th.jpg

Credit as labeled and YOO&I

+Edit

Hi, juhjuh, welcome back to Yoohouse! Of course we still remember you!

thanks for the beautiful piece of art, bebe sam.. keep them coming, okie?

sure! whenever im free... :)

Hi bebe_sam,how about your OFD now? Have you find a fine day to finish all fine scenes there? B) Thanks for your PS.

hehe yes very "fine" scenes indeed! i still find the plot a lil cliche & dragging though... <_<

lovely artwork sam...keep it up ;)

thank you! :)

Hi, bebe_sam! Nice work. Love the colors. I cant do that kind of belnding, lol! I dont even know how to put pictures together neatly!

tnx! :lol: just takes practice i guess. i didnt know anyone then who knows how to use photoshop so i just started exploring the tools, brushes etc. and just like other 1st timers, my 1st few works were a little eeeww :lol:

* waves * at solida, ajima888, orangechocolate, oatty, MissMellis, bebe sam, rlene, aalhl

halloooo!! *waves back*

ive read that some of the YOOgals are sick?? Aaaww... hope this makes you girls feel better! or might just make you feel hhmmm i dunno! :P enjoy! :D

yoo2copy.jpg

DONE BACKTRACKING! NO IPS ERROR WHATSOEVER YAY!

I feel complete now LOL :DDDDD

1 - Yoo wore/wears braces??? Which makes me think about having braces too - cos I wanted to before ^^

2 - CANTATA CF - OMO THAT'S A CUTE CF <3333

2 - ZOMG OHUI CF IS EVEN HOTTER. IT SIZZLES, I SWEAR! Okay, so I'm like really outdated and you're all done spazzing about it - so please forgive whatever randomness coming from me tonight yeah? :D OMOOOOO GY'S REALLY CUTE IN IT!

3 - I WANT THAT 2008 CALENDAR! We may need to email Yesasia to bring that in, if you guys haven't done so ^^

4 - The special DVD ♥♥♥♥

5 - I'm still not clear about his MS status. Anyone care to explain? Is it getting postponed til the end of December?

Did I miss anything? My right hand's tired from all the scrolling LMAO.

Forgive me for the capslock abuse. I would've typed everything in caps, but I guess I was able to keep my insanity locked away LOL. And I had like 4865746547 new tabs opened cos I wanted to see and save all the new pictures in thumbnails XD But I couldn't download loads of new stuff YOOgals have posted cos fileberry's kaput already. BLERGH.