[drama 2006] One Fine Day 어느 멋진 날

Guest yeohweping

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Cara_Sunflower

I Love Gong Yoo!!! I totaly melt when he smiles with his tantalizing dimples.... I await this movie with such a rigor anticipation!!!! Gong Yoo Saranghe!! Saranghaminda!!! =)

Guest lil.vi3t.cupid_<3

woooow Nam Gong Min kinda looks like Kim JaeWon! Gong Yoo.....<3 =) He is pretty sexy

Guest yeohweping

Recuitments for translators

A Big Hi from a translator of with S2 :D

We are now currently at the planning stage of subbing for One Fine day.

But as some of our translators are having their finals during the broadcasting months,

we hope to recuit some more translators to help out.

We appreciate any help we can get. Please pm mily2 if you can help us with anything ( translating: korean to english/ chinese to english)

Many many thanks in advance.. At the moment, we really really need translators to help us speed up the subbing process for our current projects.

The chi-subs verions will be provided to the chinese to english subbers.

And translations duties are interchangeable. :P

Guest mangosteen

I'm so looking forward to seeing this drama :) Thanks for the info., news, and pics, Yeohweping.

Sung Yuri looks so pretty, but so different from her previous dramas. The cast looks great!

Hope we can recruit more translators by the time this series starts.

Guest *`xiuzhen

Archived