Request: Korean Female Celebrity Curvy Body?

Guest cookiecutter

i kno some korean's who are curvey

im pretty curve. blessed wit the blackness of the booty.

Kim Hye Soo is curvey.

i can't really think.

korean grls don't really got an booty tho.

maybee some ok boobs.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest msmilkt

agree with -

Kim Hye Su

Kim Sun Ah

Coco Lee

some celebs posted have GREAT bods .. but not what i would call ''curvy'' .. [*drools over Ivy and Jeon JiHyun`s bodies*]

because asians with bigger butts and waists usually come off as unattractive and 'chubby' ..

Guest jojo12144

hyun young and jung sun hee hv booty

:D

함소원 apparently has one

korean racing girls lmao

고아라 has one (according to netizens)

길건 *gil gun*

황지현

소이현

yeah

Guest mdnytestar

A womanly curvy body is a body shaped like old fashion coke bottle or an hour glass shape. Being curvy has less to do with big boobs and butt and more to do with hips and waist Han Chae Young is proof of that. The woman mentioned in this thread named hiyori is not curvy because she has a poor waist to hip ratio. I'm studying biology and anatomy and I have read that biologically the majority of men around the world from diverse backgrounds, ethnicity and ages have been studied and prefer women whose waist is no more than 70% of her hips regardless of their weight. For example someone who was a bigger woman like size 14us Marilyn Monroe who did have a .7 hip ratio and someone thinner like Jeon Ji Hyun can also have .7 hip ratio (I'm not completely sure she does but the pics of her in black dress show very nice curves). And I personally have seen women big and small who have curves. Alot of the women mentioned in this thread don't have curvy body but Suejinners on the first page listed a few good names who do.

Archived