(jdrama 2007) Hanazakari_no Kimitachi_e

Guest asianrice

but yes the earth quake that hit japan was pretty bad. Only thing we can do is send everyone our prays.

Yup, you're right.

I just started watching this series. Seen the first two episodes and I'm totally hooked. The main and sub characters are so funny . The ghost guy's random appearances and the Phantom from Dorm 3..haha.

It's nice to see some Nobuta wo Produce co-stars working together again (Maki, the director and the brother). Can't forget about Oguri Shun and Ikuta Toma, of course!!

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest PecanPie02

The location was KASHIWAZAKI, Japan.

OHh~~ Thanks for telling me and thanks also to seirin okie im looking at her address and does anyone know if Kawasakishi, Kanagawaken is near there.. sorry i have no clue which one is suppose to be the city or province..

omg..i still cant believe it.. 7 deaths.. 8000 injured.. gosh...

OHh~~ Thanks for telling me and thanks also to seirin okie im looking at her address and does anyone know if Kawasakishi, Kanagawaken is near there.. sorry i have no clue which one is suppose to be the city or province..

omg..i still cant believe it.. 7 deaths.. 8000 injured.. gosh...

Not near at all. Don't worry. Kanagawa seems to be near Tokyo and I asked my friend and he said Tokyo is alright.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kanagawa_Prefecture

I just started watching this drama last night.

Not bad, better than I thought actually.

The storyline moves really quick, which is good. Compare to the Taiwanese version.

But one thing, the guy in Arashi who plays the Nan senpai doesn't suit that character.

In the manga, he's very good with girls, but not like a crazy person.

In this version, he's too noisy.

Guest kristixky

I just started watching this drama last night.

Not bad, better than I thought actually.

The storyline moves really quick, which is good. Compare to the Taiwanese version.

But one thing, the guy in Arashi who plays the Nan senpai doesn't suit that character.

In the manga, he's very good with girls, but not like a crazy person.

In this version, he's too noisy.

the guy that's playing the senpai isn't the guy from arashi...i think your thinking about matsujun??

I really don't know why people keep mixing him up with matsujun...I think this guy is taller than matsujun? Also their face doesn't look a like either. Maybe just the crazy permed hair like Matsujun in HYD...

^I know

Hiro and Jun looking nothing alike to me

Jun has thick eyebrows, big sexy lips and he's pale with a applehead

while Hiro is tanned, his face is much slimmer and his

eyebrows are thinner.

I don't see the resemblence at all

and people keep saying Hiro is good for nanba

I think he's good, well considering I didnt read the manga maybe I don't understand

but I think he's playing the playboy part really well.

Guest jellycake

Although the earthquake wasn't close to the set of Hana Kimi, I hope their all okay >w<

Meanwhile, I'm really excited for the next episode!!!! :0 hahahhaa, yeap :P

Guest twinkle_l0ve

lol, i was thinking of a couple name for them too...

:sweatingbullets: so far i only can think of

tomaki = toma&maki <my fav. couple so far>

makishun = maki&shun < it sounds weird somehow :sweatingbullets: >

tomashun = toma& shun hahahaha

lol i dunno what i'm thinkin' :blush: but hopefully some1 come up with a gud one :)

hehe im going for TOMAKI!

I think he's tanned because of Crow's Zero maybe. But I think probably Oguri is usually tanned since he likes to surf. I read he goes to surf if he has 2 days off consecutively.

really? shun on a surfboard... sexy :P

btw, i love your avatar and siggie^^

Guest B0B0*

^ I never knew that Oguri likes to surf.. Oooh thats pretty sexy though (; YUMMM How I would LOVE to see that day one.. Sighs. In my dreams.

Anywho, I can't wait for the next episodeeeee! I've been DYING for it to air but it's okay if they don't. The earthquake is pretty scary... Earthquakes in general are scary ESPECIALLY big ones. I'm glad nothing else happened but still, all those people ): Mostly elderly people too from what I saw on the news. And the nuclear things and stuff. ANYWAYS. HANA KIMI! Hahahaha I'm telling all my friends about it 8) WHOOO HOT GUYS<3

And .. Hmm .. The dorm guy is really skinny and yeah he DOES remind me of Matsu--- Jun. I don't know how to spell his name. I think it's because of his curly hairrr. But I saw his pictures from before and DENGGGG is he hot!!! Too bad he's like stick thin now ): BOOO! Oh weeeell.. Sighs. I can't waaaait for next epi! YAYAYAYAYAY! :D

R.I.P to all the victims from the earthquake....

i heard that soon there is gonna be a bigger one... i hope not!

today i came back from my classes and checked d-addicts if the torrent was out...

then i turned on the tv, and since there was such a big earthquake i figured that the episode isn't going to come today....

anyway, i cant wait till episode 3 comes out.... the fact that it showed the part when shun overheard the convo between maki and her brother made me squeal!!!!

R.I.P to all the victims from the earthquake....

i heard that soon there is gonna be a bigger one... i hope not!

today i came back from my classes and checked d-addicts if the torrent was out...

then i turned on the tv, and since there was such a big earthquake i figured that the episode isn't going to come today....

anyway, i cant wait till episode 3 comes out.... the fact that it showed the part when shun overheard the convo between maki and her brother made me squeal!!!!

Guest keczianthei

Time for Hana Kimi trivia for noobies like me :x!

Did you know....

Toma Ikuta and Oguri Shun had to kiss 12 times for the drama, Hanazakari No Kimitachi E. Oguri Shun said that Toma's lips were very soft and it was actually the first time he encountered such lips.

LMAO

what>? 12 times.. haha .. :lol:

Guest Solly

could somebody please post up high quality caps/pictures

of tomakun in the drama? i would really appreciate it a lot!

thank you so much!

Guest SweetSerein

one of my fav. summer drama..i cant wait to watch more!! she's sooo cute here too. kinda reminds me of coffee prince.

Guest keczianthei

and anyway i HAFTA SAY THIS. toma's character is the exact same toma in real life. they are so alike it's freaky. of course toma won't admit it but seriously when i watch it i was laughin so hard cause toma is not really acting. he's being himself. HAHAS.

really mel? well, good to hear that toma is really funny in person too! :lol:

DUDDDE. i CANNOT help myself from watching these episodes over again. ESPECIALLY the second episode! MUCH MASAKI AND TOMA LOVE!i love it when toma is dribbling that ball and taking off his jacket. he has this SWAGGER that is SO irresistible!

my.. we exactly have the same thoughts!!!! FREAKY... :sweatingbullets:

his name is Mizushima Hiro. i think his hair is probably gonna throw you off. i don't really like his hair in Hana Kimi. But when i watched Lovely Complex (jmovie), he looked so cute there! :P i didn't even recognized that it was him!i found this pic of him on wiki. %7Boption%7DMizushima_Hiro.jpg

really? he was in lovely complex??? :blink:

Archived