(jdrama 2007) Hanazakari_no Kimitachi_e

Guest asianrice

Guest an6eL

have we decided on a couples name yet? i was thinking about it and couldn't come up with a good one :(

ogurki?

makun?

lol, i was thinking of a couple name for them too...

:sweatingbullets: so far i only can think of

tomaki = toma&maki <my fav. couple so far>

makishun = maki&shun < it sounds weird somehow :sweatingbullets: >

tomashun = toma& shun hahahaha

lol i dunno what i'm thinkin' :blush: but hopefully some1 come up with a gud one :)

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest x3_katie

does hana kimi come out only once a week? on tuesdays?

or is it like korean dramas, 2x a week?

can someone tell me? thankss

Guest Megumi

does hana kimi come out only once a week? on tuesdays?

or is it like korean dramas, 2x a week?

can someone tell me? thankss

Jdramas always comes with 1 ep per week ^^

I love the JP more than the TW version so far. Only Jiro and Toma seems to act almost alike (besides, Jiro is annoying annoying, while Toma is funny annoying <3). Wu Zun and Ella seems to act different together than Shun and Maki. Hmm Ah well, I always seem to like the JP version better than the other ^^;; Like HYD vs MG lol.

Guest Inconnu

For Toma & Shun we can do like... Shoma. =_=;; Or not.

Jdramas always comes with 1 ep per week ^^

I love the JP more than the TW version so far. Only Jiro and Toma seems to act almost alike (besides, Jiro is annoying annoying, while Toma is funny annoying <3). Wu Zun and Ella seems to act different together than Shun and Maki. Hmm Ah well, I always seem to like the JP version better than the other ^^;; Like HYD vs MG lol.

I agree, in the TW version, Jiro was acting so arrogant that it got

really annoying. In here, Toma is funny... and he's not as arrogant

so he's more likeable. =D

Guest xSHADOW

lol, i was thinking of a couple name for them too...

:sweatingbullets: so far i only can think of

tomaki = toma&maki <my fav. couple so far>

makishun = maki&shun < it sounds weird somehow :sweatingbullets: >

tomashun = toma& shun hahahaha

lol i dunno what i'm thinkin' :blush: but hopefully some1 come up with a gud one :)

HAHA awe cute new names :]!

For Maki & Shun , they're called Maguri & Tomaki for Toma & Maki as u said :)

Maguri sounds pretty cute I guess ^_^ & so is Tomaki...

i got a question...

did hana kimi air b/c there was a HUGE earthquake in Japan. T^T i hope the people over there are ok.

An earthquake!?!?

EDIT

How horrible...I just looked it up right now:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19778870/

Only parts of Japan was affected so I don't know about whether Hana Kimi aired or not.

Guest kristixky

hana kimi ep 3 doesnt air until tuesday night, tuesday morning for US time...and the earthquake happened on monday..idk if it was morning or night, but either way..its not anywhere close to when hana kimi airs, so no worries :D

Ive not read the manga 4 this but watched the Taiwanese version... Ive only watched Episode 1 and i think its so fast paced :o

And the characters seems 2 be slightly different? :unsure:

Anyway im lookin 4ward the the rest of the drama tho :D

Guest PecanPie02

earthquake?!

I hope everybody is okay

omg earthquake..~~ does anyone know if it was serious and what part it struck my friend lives in japan ACKK XO~~

QUESTION!!

Is Oguri naturally tan? In HYD he was really pale. o_O

I wonder what happened in Hana Kimi. I'm thinking he's

actually tan, right? Because in Stand Up!! He was tan as

well... so I guess they lightened his skin for HYD?

I think he's tanned because of Crow's Zero maybe. But I think probably Oguri is usually tanned since he likes to surf. I read he goes to surf if he has 2 days off consecutively.

have we decided on a couples name yet? i was thinking about it and couldn't come up with a good one :(

ogurki?

makun?

What about Shunki (sounds a bit like shunkerbell ^^) or Shunma

Guest .:daRkwinGs:.

^ it struck a city near tokyo...i think 7 ppl died..i'm not sure....i watch news this morning...but i was in a rush...so i'm not sure.

omg earthquake..~~ does anyone know if it was serious and what part it struck my friend lives in japan ACKK XO~~

It's a pretty big earthquake. I saw on the news the after shock was 6.6. Some buildings toppled over. I forgot the city that got hit, but I don't think its near Tokyo?

Guest xSHADOW

It's a pretty big earthquake. I saw on the news the after shock was 6.6. Some buildings toppled over. I forgot the city that got hit, but I don't think its near Tokyo?

The location was KASHIWAZAKI, Japan.

i know about the earthquake too.more than 8000 people injured.but i hope the series'll not been cancel.

about the couple,tomaki'll be my fav.

^^hahaahha~~~tomaki, their cute, and love toma's performance in this series. he's just too cute for his own good!!!

but yes the earth quake that hit japan was pretty bad. Only thing we can do is send everyone our prays.

Archived