(jdrama 2007) Hanazakari_no Kimitachi_e

Guest asianrice

I think the acting in this version is better than the TW version. You could tell Wu Chun was really inexperienced as an actor because a lot of his scenes were really awkward. There were some emotional scenes where I just cringed for him because it was really bad to watch. It was kind of a case of bathos, one where they tried to have sentimentality but it turned funny. My little sister even noticed this and said she liked Sano in this version a lot more because he was really good with his scenes. (Oguri Shun's teeth are crooked and he looks a kid when he laughs or smiles lol.)

Agreed, but you have see that both drama's have their pros and cons. Some characters in the TW drama suited the characters perfectly while some didn't and thats exactly the same in the JP drama, some fit perfectly yet some just are bleh!

Imo:

Ella is a better Mizuki Ashiya

Shun is a better Izumi Sano then Wu Zun, but Wu Zun is a singer and not actor, so yeah his noob!

Both Jiro and Tomo have their pros and cons on being Nakatsu Shuiichi

Tang Zhi Ping is a wayy better Umeda Hokuto then the JP guy, his not gay enough!

Yang Hao Wei plays a way better Senri Nakao then Kimura Ryo <--- He looks weird too >O<;;

I can go on, but i guess the drama just started but yeah. Pros and Cons for both! No Bias-ness!

--Kathy

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

list of the 10 contestants for Mr.Osaka (Top 10 pretty boys no specific order)

1. Himejima Masao (dorm 3)

2. Tennouji Megumi (dorm 1)

3. Sano Izumi (dorm 2)

4. Nanba Minami (dorm 2)

5. Nakatsu Shuichi (dorm 2)

6. Sekime Kyogo (dorm 2)

spike03katofp3.jpg

7. Yao Hikaru (dorm 3)

spike1maintv8.jpg

8. Tetsukayama Shota (dorm 1)

spike03watanabevr0.jpg

9. Namiya Sho (dorm 3)

10. Ashiya Mizuki (dorm 2)

Dorm 1 has 2 contestants

Dorm 2 has 5 contestants

Dorm 3 has 3 contestants

Seems like Dorm 2 has the most pretty boys ^^;

Guest xSHADOW

I think the acting in this version is better than the TW version. You could tell Wu Chun was really inexperienced as an actor because a lot of his scenes were really awkward. There were some emotional scenes where I just cringed for him because it was really bad to watch. It was kind of a case of bathos, one where they tried to have sentimentality but it turned funny. My little sister even noticed this and said she liked Sano in this version a lot more because he was really good with his scenes. (Oguri Shun's teeth are crooked and he looks a kid when he laughs or smiles lol.)

HAHAHA agreed... In episode 2 when he was

drunk

...his smile was so huge & funny lol but cute in a way ^^!!

3. Sano Izumi (dorm 2)

4. Nanba Minami (dorm 2)

5. Nakatsu Shuichi (dorm 2)

6. Sekime Kyogo (dorm 2)

10. Ashiya Mizuki (dorm 2)

Of course dorm 2 has the most pretty boys :]!!

Out of the whole cast, those 5 are my favorite eye candies hehe....

---

Ahh I forgot about Shirota Yuu...I love him too...too bad he's the rival :[....

Guest PecanPie02

I have a question.. i just watched ep1 and that guy that showed mizuki the map of the dorms in ep1 who was he in the manga or did they just make him up..hmmm

oo and so far the way sano is acting to mizuki is so meann (ep1) he comes out so coldly right now he opens up a bit right in the next epi.. :unsure: ...??

Guest cee.jay

I swear, I live in this thread lmao.

No they didnt just add Sekime <3

hanakimiokadasekimebo5.jpg

thats his manga character ^_^ kyogo or something, Sekime!

Guest PecanPie02

wow.. thanks for the quick reply.. and tyyyyy for explaining and showing me a clip of him soo kind of you~~!! THANK YOUU~!!

Guest .moony.

Yeah at first I thought hanakimi was going to be lame like HYD but hanakimi actually turns out to be pretty funny - esp ep 2. My sis and I are liking it. I just had to fast forward all those sanoxmizuki scenes haha...not very fond of his character (the typical cold good looking guy <.<)

The acting in this drama is better than some other japanese teenage dramas too, so that's a big plus.

The manga has nice art! I think im goin to check it out ^^

Guest crazypilovee

this japanese version is SO MUCH BETTER than taiwanese version. omgosh by farrrrrr. no offense i do like ella and fahrenheit and such.. but yeah it can't compare.

i think the guy that sees ghosts is kinda cute, at least i like his fashion hahaha. iono why but i always sense some gay affection going on.. i mean besides the gay doctor, maki oguri and toma love triangle. haha maybe it's just me!

Guest asim-chan

Tang Zhi Ping is a wayy better Umeda Hokuto then the JP guy, his not gay enough!

totally agree!

Waiting for ep3,Sano will know Ashiya is a girl in ep 3,right???

^^ I agree with kathymon. In the TW version, the doctor was very fruity lookin. When I first watched the TW version, i started laughing whenI saw him because I had watched him in Tokyo Juliet as a kinda playboy character. So, then I saw him as the gay doctor and I just couldn't control myself. My friend, who'd never seen Tokyo Juliet, was lookin at me like I was crazy.

Anyways, I agree. Better gay doctor in TW version than JP version. ^___^

Guest asianrice

The comparing thing is getting really old. Opinions will be opinions, if a person has already set their mind on which version/actor is better, several words won't change what they think. Just let it be. Not saying that it's not allowed in this thread, but it's tiring to hear the same thing over and over again.

Guest syMplicitY

the second episode was hilarious...can't believe Sano will kissed anyone when he's drunk. I would make him drunk everyday (of course behind closed doors with me)

Toma is so funny...I like his look when he drooling in the restaurant...that was just priceless. Also, when he got shocked from touching Maki and all the hearts were flying out from his hands...LOL. I felt bad for the guy...he thought he was in love with another guy...poor thang...

Guest GDlovesBEE

you're welcome ash.

shirota is madd fine; that boy's got it going on. i wish they would've casted him as the lead and dyed his hair black. he would've played sano SOOOOO well imo. so damn tall and sexy. *drools* i can't believe's younger than oguri, tho!

Guest jun;MON

Shun is so creative, "Hirokittie" <3

This drama would've been SOOOOOO perfect, beyond perfect than it is now if Hongo Kanata was in this. :x <3 I think I've mentioned it twice now. lol ;P

Sekime = sex :x <3

Guest Melyxcious

I FINALLY watched episode 2; it was so friggen hilarious! I loved it X3

Toma was adorable with all his "I love women!" thing and his drools to the nosebleed and hearts. Oooh his auras too hahaha XD

The Oscar 360 degree head spinning thing had me cracking up so much lmfao 8D

And I loved the kiss scene at the end! XDD !!

Can't wait for episode 3 :D!!

Isn't Shizuki mixed? Oo;;;

Guest JASON;

Maki is so cute in this.

I don't see how they can't tell she's a girl. Justl look at her eyes. @___@

I also like Toma's acting, especially when he thinks he's gay.

omg...i just realized that the guy playing oscar himejima is actually Ren from NANA2...hhahahhaaa that's so weird since he actually looks HOT as ren...but not in hana kimi ^^

oh o________o .............

Guest kneekey

i'm so excited for episode 3! Sano knowing Ashiya is really a girl :D

Even though it didn't follow the manga, the story is still so good and what i like about this drama is the fact that ALL actors can act. hOoray :lol:

Guest cee.jay

This drama would've been SOOOOOO perfect, beyond perfect than it is now if Hongo Kanata was in this. :x <3 I think I've mentioned it twice now. lol ;P

Sekime = sex :x <3

OMG I SO AGREE, but I think for now Hana Kimi has the all time perfect cast, ever.

Period.

Ill just pretend Hongo is in it lmao.

And yes, my name is Crystal ^_^

Archived