(jdrama 2007) Hanazakari_no Kimitachi_e

Guest asianrice

^LOL

Can u explain abit more about this line "They used a winery building on the outskirts of Tokyo to film it."?

I'm not quite good in vocabulary.

So, it's just an ordinary building?

With a few illustrations and such? :huh:

Winery is a place that makes/sells wine. I can't find the link of the building. It's buried somewhere in the addicts hanakimi thread.

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i really enjoyed watching this dorama. its definitely worth watching. but compare to the taiwanese version, the taiwanese version was funnier. maybe because jiro is so funny and theres more cute guys minus the doctor.

off to d*addicts for ep. 10

Guest rozette30

omgg.. just finished episode 10~~!!!!!

ahh! nakatsu said i luv u and sano is mad again T_T at first they

were like sweet with the hammer xD.. lol.

ONE LAST THING

ghost-boy is hot in

outfit when they're dancin <333

Guest I_broke_a_nail!

I adored episode 10.

It was a total Nakatsu episode which I love!

Mizuki should be with him.

Sano is so fricken hot-tempered!

They don't show any chemistry between Sano and Mizuki.

There is so much love between Nakatsu and Mizuki (although its a one way love)

And in the manga, Sano and Mizuki are supposed to sleep next to each other, making the story cute but unbelievable.

And Sano was supposed to dance with Mizuki at some point.

This story's version is so weird.

Nakatsu doesn't find out about Mizuki's gender until the last volume when she's expelled

I like this version better than the manga though.

I'm glad he knows.

It sets Sano and Nakatsu at equal mind sets.

THE ENDING WAS TO DIE FOR.

ahhhhhh so jealous.

Tomaaaa hug me!~ lol

I really don't like Sano here. The equivalent of Sano in the TW version was more likeable and had more emotions. Overall I still like the japanese version :)

Me too. I prefer the Japanese version. I liked the TWversion, but I still find it dull sometimes.

The humor and fun are great in the Japanese Version.

But, I love Sano. I actually understand him. They hinted that Sano was a different person. May be,his mother's death changed him. :huh:  Besides, the reason why he hides his emotions is genetic, like father like son, don't you think!  :P  

Guest asim-chan
@ all SANO x MIZUKI's fans, I've made a FV for them ^__^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dxfglkbf2lk

Been a while since my last time making a FV, so pliz pardon for all awkwardness lol

This is the 1st part, I'm planning to make a serie of FVs dedicated to this couple, pliz look forward to it ^o^

REALLY GREAT JOB :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: I love this, esp all what you wrote, I have the feeling that exactly what Sano want to say, OMG, do you have a HQ version of this??? I LOVE it <333333

i love the dancing scene on ep 10...i laughed so hard i almost pee in my pants >.< hahahahaha

love

the "shiro" part when Tennouji's dorm member pull down his partner's skirt!!!

then followed by Nanba getting kissed and he goes "unhappy~~~~"

and the way the judge said "are we going to judge that?"

hahahaha

@ all SANO x MIZUKI's fans, I've made a FV for them ^__^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dxfglkbf2lk

Been a while since my last time making a FV, so pliz pardon for all awkwardness lol

This is the 1st part, I'm planning to make a serie of FVs dedicated to this couple, pliz look forward to it ^o^

KUDOS Ran! ;) Thanks for making time to make that MV and sharing it with us. :D

For those who hasn't visited the d-addicts hanakimi thread, here's the episode 11 links:

Episode 11.1

Episode 11.2

Episode 12 Preview

KUDOS Ran! ;) Thanks for making time to make that MV and sharing it with us. :D

For those who hasn't visited the d-addicts hanakimi thread, here's the episode 11 links:

Episode 11.1

Episode 11.2

Episode 12 Preview

Thanks for the links. I just saw the preview :o ahha They actually show Sano and Nakatsu cosplay as girls :lol: Sano doesn't look too bad as a girl actually ^^

I might be jumping the gun already here...I haven't even watched ep11 yet. But yay~ 1 more week until ep12 and smapxsmap ^^; Can't wait to see the cosplay scene and how Sano and Mizuki will end up. They better not botch the ending :fury:

^ akak no worry, I have feelings that we'll have a heart warming ending, definitely better than the TW vers one.

oh sorry, shouldn't mention about other vers ^^;

Anyway, just wanna say I luveee this eps. I dunno (& I dun't care) if I'm the only one who melt & "aww" over Sano & Mizuki scenes in this eps, they are just so sweet~ They just look like a newly wed couple in my eyes XD LoL Sano indeed changes alot, he's now more open, competing & more importantly he never gives up on Mizuki :)

And as always, Mizuki's smiles are the best thing ever. I luve how she cares for Sano little bit, it's not really funny, crazy or cute like Naka but the feeling is the most important. Where there is feeling, you can totally see the 'difference' on their faces..

~only Sano x Mizuki <<33 :wub:

Guest deeLOVELY

I'm guessing subs are not out for episode 10 yet? as in streaming sites?

I read back a few pages and something about a hurting hand and soft subs on streaming sites.

Archived