(jdrama 2007) Hanazakari_no Kimitachi_e

Guest asianrice

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest melxXz

i was wonderin if i should do this but...

i kinda know toma. well not REALLY know him but i see him time to time cause my friend [er, anyone rmbs jimmy mackey - ex johnny member?] is his close friend, and i was thinkin of tellin him how others [and by others i mean the non japanese who dunno a single word about japanese] think about his actin and stuffs and he always listen to it prolly so if eu guys have some constructive comments about his acting, eu can always tell me and i can pass it on to him.

and when i mean CONSTRUCTIVE, i dun mean those msgs like OMFG TOMA EU ARE SO HOT I LOVE EU SO MUCH EU ROCK MY WORLD I WANNA KISS EU stuffs okay. imma IGNORIN those seriously.

so yeah, if eu do have, leave down some and hope that toma can improve moreee ;DD

and DO NOT pm me askin anythin more about his personal life. its scary haha.

thanks xoxo!

well, I'm sure Toma has a mailbox of some sort? I heard he can read English too (he seems to have pretty good pronunciation). So fans could probably write directly to him? But I guess maybe not all fans know his address maybe.

i was wonderin if i should do this but...

i kinda know toma. well not REALLY know him but i see him time to time cause my friend [er, anyone rmbs jimmy mackey - ex johnny member?] is his close friend, and i was thinkin of tellin him how others [and by others i mean the non japanese who dunno a single word about japanese] think about his actin and stuffs and he always listen to it prolly so if eu guys have some constructive comments about his acting, eu can always tell me and i can pass it on to him.

and when i mean CONSTRUCTIVE, i dun mean those msgs like OMFG TOMA EU ARE SO HOT I LOVE EU SO MUCH EU ROCK MY WORLD I WANNA KISS EU stuffs okay. imma IGNORIN those seriously.

so yeah, if eu do have, leave down some and hope that toma can improve moreee ;DD

and DO NOT pm me askin anythin more about his personal life. its scary haha.

thanks xoxo!

Hi melxXz~! First of all, thanks so much for your offer in passing on fans words to Toma~! :D Second, you're so lucky to kinda know him. XD

Toma's acting is excellent and I adore him and his character in Hana Kimi. However, I have one comment about his jaw movements for certain scenes. I don't know if it's just me but it seemed a bit overdone, especially during angry/yelling scenes. (Hides from other Toma fans.) Anyways, that's just from my observations. I'm just wondering if it was done because of his character or that's his unique way of acting. I noticed the same thing in Hana Yori Dango 2. (By the way, he was superb as Junpei as he was able to combine multiple personalities (goofy, dorky, evil, serious, caring, nice, and etc) all into one character. Honestly, he did give me the creeps cuz he was THAT good. :lol::wub:) Same thing with Nakatsu, he's able to portray him as lovable, fun, caring, serious, sweet, goofy, and the list goes on. I just adore him~! :wub:

Also, I wish him the best of luck in his upcoming play "Two Gentlemen of Verona". Unfortunately, I can't go watch it but he has my support from America. :) Ikuta Toma-san, ganbatte~!

My friend is living in Japan now and I really hope that she gets to go and then share her experience in seeing Toma. *crossing fingers*

I felt like I wrote an essay (maybe a bit exaggerated) but thanks again if you're able to pass this message on to him.

Domo arigatou~! :)

-SeReNiTy

Guest xXsmilesXx

OmG i love this drama..and all the characters..

Oh no i couldn't take it anymore so i had to read the spoilers for

Ep.9..omg omg omg thats all i have to say..man why did i read the spoilers...

and Ep.10 looks good too.. :w00t:

Guest I_broke_a_nail!

I don't understand.

I watched episode... er 5 and Sano said "something something HER" talking about Ashiya.

Is the subber doing this to emphasize that their talking about Ashiya...

... or did Sano find out already?

I remember that the Sano in the tw-version found out all the way in the beginning when he copped a feel.

And I think in the manga, Sano found out in the beginning as well... when carrying her to the infirmary.

So can some kind soul tell me if Sano found out about Ashiya's gender? If so, what episode?

Thank youuu

I don't understand.

I watched episode... er 5 and Sano said "something something HER" talking about Ashiya.

Is the subber doing this to emphasize that their talking about Ashiya...

... or did Sano find out already?

I remember that the Sano in the tw-version found out all the way in the beginning when he copped a feel.

And I think in the manga, Sano found out in the beginning as well... when carrying her to the infirmary.

So can some kind soul tell me if Sano found out about Ashiya's gender? If so, what episode?

Thank youuu

He finds out when her brother comes to visit. I forgot what episode, but if you saw the episode with her brother, Sano knows already. And no one but Sano knows she's a girl at the school except for the doctor. Until she meets nanba's mom. She finds out too. I think the translator used her, but in Japanese they don't always use those words "him/her" They usually leave it out or use a name.

Guest I_broke_a_nail!

He finds out when her brother comes to visit. I forgot what episode, but if you saw the episode with her brother, Sano knows already. And no one but Sano knows she's a girl at the school except for the doctor. Until she meets nanba's mom. She finds out too. I think the translator used her, but in Japanese they don't always use those words "him/her" They usually leave it out or use a name.

OH YEAH.

But like ... how did he find out?

Oh wait; was he standing outside of the dorm room when Ashiya poured her heart out about how she's responsible for Sano's leg?

Sorry, I totally dropped this drama when Coffee Prince came out with subs and stuff.

thank you caseyluvr and seirin

I'm watching episode 07 right now. I like how they always manage to fit a scene with Sano without his shirt.

Anyways, SANO HAS THE NICEST BACK A MAN COULD HAVE. (drool)

HAHA I like the part when Nakatsu is like asking Sano about that hug and Sano hugs him and the sound that Nakatsu made was so CUTE.

"Ah." LOL

My favorite side character is that guy... um... the one that's in episode 5 and on where he's always by Sano's side when the other members of the team are unwilling to let him on the team again. His name begins with an S. He's the same guy that was in episode 1 when they go into the dorm room to ask to borrow shampoo but Sano isn't there and they all come with a towel around their waist. WHAT'S THAT GUY'S NAME???

Guest kadajlover

^ you get a cookie! he was standing outside of the door and right when he finds out, 'ikenai taiyou' and the opening cuts in and everything goes dramatic~ i love that part :)

Guest --joyful.
in the manga did her friend julia appear? because she did in the taiwanese one. so did they decide not to put a character like her in the japanese one?

in the manga julia appears for a while. she questions sano on how much he knows and ends up leaving japan because he already knows and for sure loves ashiya. but....i dont see her in the japanese one.

ive been stalking this thread for a long time. i cant wait until ep 10 comes out T_T

i really like this drama, and ive never watched the taiwanese one all the way, but i loved the manga.

though its a bit T_T to see how much they cut out.

My favorite side character is that guy... um... the one that's in episode 5 and on where he's always by Sano's side when the other members of the team are unwilling to let him on the team again. His name begins with an S. He's the same guy that was in episode 1 when they go into the dorm room to ask to borrow shampoo but Sano isn't there and they all come with a towel around their waist. WHAT'S THAT GUY'S NAME???

His character name is Sekime Kyogo. I stopped watching Coffee Prince after episode 9 or 10. I couldn't stand YEH bawling all the time when it was all her fault for not being honest. She's so selfish. Didn't like her character at all.

in the manga did her friend julia appear? because she did in the taiwanese one. so did they decide not to put a character like her in the japanese one?

I doubt they're going to fit in Julia. There's only 3 episodes left. Next episode is the ball then 2 more episodes left. I suppose if they really force it, she could fit in episode 11.

Guest I_broke_a_nail!
His character name is Sekime Kyogo. I stopped watching Coffee Prince after episode 9 or 10. I couldn't stand YEH bawling all the time when it was all her fault for not being honest. She's so selfish. Didn't like her character at all.

I watch it for Gong Yoo LOL.

Anyways, that guy Sekime-- where is he in that big group picture?

I can't seem to find him.

Man... he's so hot LOL.

I'm such a noob- I'm up to episode 8.

---

You know that dorm leader guy (actor name Hiro)...

I'm watching one of his dramas [Kanojo to no Tadashii Asobikata] and I couldn't even recognize him.

You guys should take a look at it.

... or maybe I'm looking at the wrong guy =/

Archived