(jdrama 2007) Hanazakari_no Kimitachi_e

Guest asianrice

Guest ohmylamb.

and and AND AND, nakatsu found out about mizuki's identity as a girl AHHAHAHAHAHHA. he opened the bathroom door for shampoo and went STUNNED HAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHHA O_O

WHAT?!

Nakatsu already knows Mizuki's a girl?!

REALLY?!

That was like - FAST!

This is great man!

I wanna watch soon!

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

EP9

OMGGGGGGG

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS EPISODE

1. when mizuki closed her eyes and was listenin to music, nakatsu tried to lean in for a kiss, and izumi walked in and saw it and knocked nakatsu out. HAHAHAHAHA. that jealous element.

and

2. so the whole nakatsu gettin framed for cheatin in exam after the really strict teacher came and blah, but the MAIN MAIN MAIN highlight was...

when mizuki was really happy and wanted to go and tell nakatsu about the teacher's apology, izumi pulled her hand and went, can't you stay here for awhile...

and then they both sat down in silence and in awkard OMGGGGGGG izumi was SOOOOOOO cute!!!

and then he just, erhh, i saw go and practice now. work hard for the live, mizuki!

and mizuki went, OMG HE CALLED ME MIZUKI. AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAA

and and AND AND, nakatsu found out about mizuki's identity as a girl AHHAHAHAHAHHA. he opened the bathroom door for shampoo and went STUNNED HAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHHA O_O

OMGGGGGG I LOVE THIS EPPPPPPP <333333333333

nex week ep will be a

dance competiton, and mizuki is gonna dress up as a girl, AND NAKATSU HUGS MIZUKI FROM BEHIND AND CONFESSES HIS FEELING TO HER OMFGGGGGGGGGGG

Thank you very much!!!!!!!!!I´m excited to watchi it !!!!!!!!

Guest kneekey

EP9

OMGGGGGGG

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS EPISODE

1. when mizuki closed her eyes and was listenin to music, nakatsu tried to lean in for a kiss, and izumi walked in and saw it and knocked nakatsu out. HAHAHAHAHA. that jealous element.

and

2. so the whole nakatsu gettin framed for cheatin in exam after the really strict teacher came and blah, but the MAIN MAIN MAIN highlight was...

when mizuki was really happy and wanted to go and tell nakatsu about the teacher's apology, izumi pulled her hand and went, can't you stay here for awhile...

and then they both sat down in silence and in awkard OMGGGGGGG izumi was SOOOOOOO cute!!!

and then he just, erhh, i saw go and practice now. work hard for the live, mizuki!

and mizuki went, OMG HE CALLED ME MIZUKI. AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAA

OMGGGGGG I LOVE THIS EPPPPPPP <333333333333

nex week ep will be a

dance competiton, and mizuki is gonna dress up as a girl, AND NAKATSU HUGS MIZUKI FROM BEHIND AND CONFESSES HIS FEELING TO HER OMFGGGGGGGGGGG

i'm now excited to watch Episode9!!! the love triangle will finally be the focus :D

Guest aquatears

WHAT???

nakatsu finds out mizuki's a girl???

that is SO different from the manga and the TW version...but that makes things a WHOOOLLLE lot more interesting! muwahha. can't wait! :D

OMGGG

THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE LINKS TO EPISODE 9!!

i love it when nakatsu sang the opening song at the end!!!

i nearly went bonkers!! XD~

and sano smiling more in this episode!! *swoon*

and nakatsu finding out mizuki is a girl...and his face...OMG!

can't wait for the next episode~

Guest bbasya

OMG! just watched it!

^ me too! i can't wait for episode 10 too! OMG!

:P i got all excited too when nakatsu started singing! and the end! OMG! he finds out! :o

love the sano and mizuki moments! ^^

Guest pachlex

WHAT???

nakatsu finds out mizuki's a girl???

that is SO different from the manga and the TW version...but that makes things a WHOOOLLLE lot more interesting! muwahha. can't wait! :D

they kinda only based it LOOSELY on the original story of the manga...

[the TW version however remained quite faithful to it.]

but yes, i agree...

things going on in hanazakari makes everything a whole lot more interesting. :P

- + -

thanks for sharing the preview link *Nomanymore*! ;)

Guest benchi101

OMFG!!!!!!!! I definitely came at the wrong time to hear about the spoilers!! AAHHHHHHHH!!!! Now I'm broke!!!!

I can't believe that Nakatsu found out that Mizuki was a GIRL!!!! NO FRIGGIN WAY!!!

*sniffing of happiness* SSSAAANNNOOO!!!! You have a RIVAL!!!! Muahahahahaha!!!

*Screaming and jumping around* Can't wait til I watch Hana Kimi epi 9!!

NNOOO!! Having a heart attack!!! Quick! Grab a piece of paper.

Today is the day, where you'll will remember that this ordinary SoompiMember, Benchi101 dies today, of happiness..

WAIT A MINUTE!! I can't die now!! I need to watch Hana Kimi until it ends!!!

See^

This is what I get from seeing spoilers that I don't wanna know yet!!!

Instead of dying, somebody please whack me.... :tears:

Archived